• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Interim Thread of USA General Elections (DAWN OF THE VEEP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amir0x

Banned
StoOgE said:
I love Al, but he is so lame :lol

Heheh, he is awkward.

But I got a lot of respect for the man now, he's done a lot of good for his place in America with the direction he decided to stay on. I know it's always been a theme for his life for many decades now, but he really focused after his bid for president ended.

Tamanon

Banned
sangreal: No, he's going after the whole "naive, inexperience, too young" attacks.

McCain's camp has delighted in attacking Obama's age.:p

Gore is such a dork.:lol

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
even dogs and cats know that elections matter :lol

This is actually the most fired up I have ever seen big al.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Now he's getting somewhere!

Yeah, I don't get the boring remark. He's got power in his voice in this speech.

sangreal

Amir0x said:
I don't think Gore is nearly as boring as everyone thinks he is. I think he is just awkward.

Yeah, I just expected him to develop a better speaking style since all he has been doing the last several years is public speaking

He is starting to get into it though

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I see the response already.

john mccain: Invading Iraq was a mistake? Removing Saddam was a mistake? Saving women and children was a mistake? I fought in BLAH BLAH BLAH I LOOK LIKE DIRT AND HAVE MORE SCARS THAN FRANKENSTEIN

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
"The future is ours, not to predict, but to create."

Nice line.

Tamanon said:
What....what was that chant? It wasn't Yes We can.

WE NEED CHANGE

sangreal

Y2Kev said:
I see the response already.

john mccain: Invading Iraq was a mistake? Removing Saddam was a mistake? Saving women and children was a mistake? I fought in BLAH BLAH BLAH I LOOK LIKE DIRT AND HAVE MORE SCARS THAN FRANKENSTEIN

Can you believe that John McCain once said: "One of the things I've never tried to do is exploit my Vietnam service to my country because it would be totally inappropriate to do so"

Tamanon

Banned
:lol Brad Blankman on MSNBC

Other guy : "Well the polls already show that Obama is winning the women vote 2 weeks out from the party"

Brad: "What poll? No respectable poll shows that, you're quoting an unrespected poll!"

The NBC/WSJ poll :lol :lol

Mandark

Small balls, big fun!
<3 Al Gore.

I try to stay away from speculating on personality too much in politics, but I'm totally in the tank for Al. He's a nice guy. One of his daughters wrote for Futurama. C'mon!

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
GrotesqueBeauty said:
He also just said "This is madness!" :lol

this-is-sparta-7.jpg

ViperVisor said:
Haven't mentioned it here but when Hannity or Beck eulogize Russert it makes me wanna run towards the nearest living thing and kill it.

They are scourges of political journalism and are exactly opposite of the things even they accredit Russert with.

Ya, it was disgusting.

Also, i wonder what the reaction will be when Bill O'Reilly (59yrs old) dies?
Russert got nothing but praise from all the reputable members of the media but i doubt you'll see the same with O'reilly. Probably just a "My condolences got out to O'reilly's family".

Cheebs

theviolenthero said:
Ya, it was disgusting.

Also, i wonder what the reaction will be when Bill O'Reilly (59yrs old) dies?
Russert got nothing but praise from all the reputable members of the media but i doubt you'll see the same with O'reilly. Probably just a "My condolences got out to O'reilly's family".
It depends on when he dies.

It was a big deal because Russert died realitively young. He just signed a 12 year contract renewal with NBC not long ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom