• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Thread of First Debate Election 2008 - GAF doesn't know shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Man, the HD era hasn't been nice to old people. The amount of make-up they have to wear is ewww.

Is anyone watching CNN? Their little commentator reaction is predictable. When McCain speaks, republicans gauge high. When Obama, democrats rate high. lawl.

reilo

Why does McCain have a sharpie? OH MY GOD. No wonder his brain cells are dying.

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
...what the fuck is going on right now with John?

Old pen?

Bringing up DNA studies...when his VP has done it personally? What the fuck.

TDG

Banned
McCain is sounding... not like a republican talking points machine. This is where his messages will get most viewed, so this is a good place to act like a maverick, even if he might not actually be one.

Also, McCain attacks on earmarks, I still don't know why he talks about this, it'snot an effective line.

reilo

What a shocker. The republican strategist that worked for Romney has McCain at +4. Nobody else has him at +1.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Chiggs said:
HE'S A GODDAMN MAVERICK!

HE'S THE GODDAMN WILDCARD
i2q82d.gif

B.K.

Teh Hamburglar said:
Is anyone watching CNN? Their little commentator reaction is predictable. When McCain speaks, republicans gauge high. When Obama, democrats rate high. lawl.

I can't even see the Republican and Democrat gauge. All I can see is the white one.

Mike M

Nick N
Teh Hamburglar said:

Seriously, WTF is even the point of that thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom