• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Thread of Republican's Turn at Conventions (Palin VP - READ OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gruco

Banned
Early text of Palin's speech leaked

I'm a hockey mom.

Obama has never done anything in government. Ever. He just showed up one day. Unlike me. I live next to motherfucking Russia.

I am a reformer, and I really really hate earmarks that go to states that aren't Alaska. Also I promise to ask for fewer earmarks once Alaska gets it's independence. Maybe.

Everyone who has ever said anything negative towards me hates women. It is only logical, because I'm basically perfect.

Dred Scott.

POWPOWPOWPOWPOWPOWPOWPOWPOWPOW NINE ELEVEN
I'm pretty sure it will be considered a great recovery unless she accidentally slips up and threatens to kill Campbell Brown.

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
i'm mildly humored by Mittens arguing against China's rise as 'Adam Smith on steroids' when his party purports to be in favor of unbridled free markets.

and here we go - fear mongering and more demagoguery. hearing Mittens, you'd think we're fighting 10 simultaneous wars against various terrorists, states and liberals.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
"Just like you, just like you, there was never been a day, I wasn't proud to be an American."

If I ever meet this man in real life, ugh.

Baron Aloha

A Shining Example
WOW. Mitt's speech is downright laughable. Its like the conservatives didn't have control of all 3 branches of government for 6 of 8 of Bush's years in office. And the people in the audience...well...its like they are living on another planet.

- A LIBERAL

Hootie

1617no.jpg

Zeliard

I seriously dread Guiliani's speech after watching Romney.

Oh, and :lol

GOP.com actually has a "Time Since Biden's Last Gaffe" counter going on the front page. Dunno how old that is, but I don't make a habit of visiting the page.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
It was an energetic speech, but do people still buy this stuff about killing the Islamic extremists and shit?

reilo

Only republicans can be in control of Washington for 20 of the last 28 years, fuck up as many times as they have, and then blame everyone but themselves for all of the fuckups they have incurred this nation.

Shiggie

JB1981 said:
kinda strange that some posters in here are equating violent jihad to islam .....
What do you think repugs are equating 'jihad' to?

JB1981
I am full of shit.
Rich, smooth, creamy shit.

(07-06-2006, 07:41 PM)

That was an impressive speech if only because of the quantity and rapid-fire pacing of disingenuous statements made. This country song is fantastic with lyrics like: 'if you're going through hell, keep on going. if you're scared, don't show it...'

Mahadev

sp0rsk said:
It was an energetic speech, but do people still buy this stuff about killing the Islamic extremists and shit?

MUSLIM EXTREMISTS ARE OUT TO GET YOU! DID YOU HEAR ANY LIBRUL MENTIONING THAT LAST WEEK?

UltimaKilo

Gold Member
Haha I love how the GAF liberals hate every speech given by a Republican but all the speeches given in the Democratic convention were words written by God himself. :lol

I will say Mitt's speech was boring as hell
but at least he talked economy. The rest was base pandering.

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
even David Brooks is dumbfounded by Mittens. haha

Lehrer (on PBS): now correct me if i'm wrong, but it seems he has a problem with liberals.

reilo

UltimaKilo said:
Haha I love how the GAF liberals hate every speech given by a Republican but all the speeches given in the Democratic convention were words written by God himself. :lol

Yeah, I wonder where you learned that word.

/rolleyes

If you don't see a contrast between Hillary's, Bill's, Biden's, or Kerry's speech, then I don't know what to tell you, and in fact, I would proclaim you're as intellectually dishonest as Romney himself.

UltimaKilo said:

So you completely ignored Romney blaming "liberal Washington" for so many things even though for more than the majority of the last eight years, Republicans have been in control?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom