• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Thread of Republican's Turn at Conventions (Palin VP - READ OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gkryhewy

UltimaKilo said:
Haha I love how the GAF liberals hate every speech given by a Republican but all the speeches given in the Democratic convention were words written by God himself. :lol

I will say Mitt's speech was boring as hell
but at least he talked economy. The rest was base pandering.

Please enlighten us more with your vapid, banal intern drivel.

MOAR

Dirtbag

qwertybob said:
do we really need to see all these people dancing badly ?

agreed. this is painful to watch.

pxleyes said:
so basically you cant be bothered to back up your opinion with fact.
There is no debating that this thread disgusts me. It needs no backing up. The why, is not for you.

Guy Legend

UltimaKilo said:
Haha I love how the GAF liberals hate every speech given by a Republican but all the speeches given in the Democratic convention were words written by God himself. :lol

Yeah! USA USA USA!

UltimaKilo said:

retarded-llama.jpg

UltimaKilo

Gold Member
Dax01 said:
So you completely ignored Romney blaming "liberal Washington" for so many things even though for more than the majority of the last eight years, Republicans have been in control?

Yep, Romney is evil and all the speeches will be horrible. Sometimes I forget, how stupid of me. How could Republicans give a good speech? :lol

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
WTF?

Huckabee: "I would like to thank the elite media for doing something I didn't think could be done. And that is unite the republican base to help elect John McCain and Sarah Palin!"

Wow. I hope the media buries them for this shit.

pxleyes

Banned
Dirtbag 504 said:
agreed. this is painful to watch.

There is no debating that this thread disgusts me. It needs no backing up. The why, is not for you.
So basically you are posting for no reason at all.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
UltimaKilo said:
Yep, Romney is evil and all the speeches will be horrible. Sometimes I forget, how stupid of me. How could Republicans give a good speech? :lol

Are you on drugs?

Obama Email said:
Dear Francesco,

Last week, Barack accepted the Democratic nomination with the support of 80,000 people in Denver and millions more watching at home. It was a historic and exciting moment.

In the days that followed, supporters all across the country turned that excitement into action by going out and registering tens of thousands of new voters.

It's exactly the kind of action that will help us succeed here in Pennsylvania -- but it's going to take all of us working together.

That's why this weekend we're organizing teams of supporters from across the northeast to come to Pennsylvania for our first big canvass of the general election.

Pennsylvania is a critical battleground state, and you can make a big difference for Barack.

Sign up to join your fellow supporters and travel to Pennsylvania this weekend, or any weekend before the election.

John McCain has made it clear that he intends to continue George W. Bush's failed policies. But the past eight years have been devastating for families across the country, and it's time for us to say: enough.

Barack Obama and Joe Biden will take on the old Washington politics and bring the change we need -- but they need your help.

You can make a difference right now by signing up to join our canvass in Pennsylvania this weekend.

This canvass is a great way to meet fellow supporters, grow this movement, and bring new voices into the political process. And no experience is required to participate.

http://my.barackobama.com/PAborder

We can't do this without you.

Thanks,

An email I got. Seems they are putting a huge effort into PA, even though he will likely win it anyway.

HUCKABEE: EUROPEAN IDEAS OMG!!!

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
My brain hurts.

Wow, Obama will destroy our liberty and our hard earned livelihood.

guess

Tamanon said:
From McCain's interview tonight:

Alaska is right next to Russia. She understands that. Look, Sen. Obama's never visited south of our border. I mean, please.

:lol :lol :lol

I know I said this before, but come on. I can not comprehend how someone running for president can come on national television and say something as stupid as this. I don't know if I'm making a big deal out of nothing, but I seriously don't understand it.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
OMG!!! I just got an email, Obama (and some other dude) is coming to my school!!!

On September 11, a day of remembrance that ServiceNation organizers intend for nonpartisan reflection on our obligations as citizens, we look forward to welcoming both Senator John McCain and Senator Barack Obama back to our campus for a nationally broadcast conversation in Alfred Lerner Hall about the future of national service moderated by TIME Magazine editor Richard Stengel and PBS NewsHour anchor Judy Woodruff. Governor David Paterson is scheduled to provide a welcome to the event.

AHHH I HAVE TO GET TICKETSSSS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom