• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Thread of Republican's Turn at Conventions (Palin VP - READ OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dirtbag 504 said:
nope.
None of you guys will listen anyway. That much is obvious.
We have no need to listen.

We get it.

It's Republicans that don't seem to.

The party of conservation is the Democrats. Not Republicans. Republicans are neo-conservative. They are borrow and spend conservatives. They don't try to save anything anymore.

Not money, not our planet. Nothing. The real face of the Republican party left with Ron Paul.

Smarten up. Before you doom our country to bankruptcy, and make our planet uninhabitable.

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
Y2Kev said:
OMG!!! I just got an email, Obama (and some other dude) is coming to my school!!!

AHHH I HAVE TO GET TICKETSSSS
THAT HALL SUCKS. BRING IT TO COOPER UNION INSTEAD DAMN IT.

Amir0x

Banned
you can totally tell the Republicans are going to rebuild our standing in the world

starting by outlawing dirty European influences

Zeliard

~Devil Trigger~ said:
HE WORKS FOR FOX FUCKING NEWS

Fox News is elitist? Hey, just because Bill O'Reilly walked into a restaurant in a black neighborhood and was shocked to see that they eat with forks and knives, and don't yell out for more motherfucking iced tea, that doesn't make him elitist.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
"I didn't become a republican because I grew up rich. I became a republican because I didn't want to be poor and wait for the government to rescue me."

What the fuck?

Alcander

is huckabee ever getting his own show like was rumored? he's a crazy politician, but he's a really good speaker and really personable. Would make an awesome host.

reilo said:
"I didn't become a republican because I grew up rich. I became a republican because I didn't want to be poor and wait for the government to rescue me."

What the fuck?

Um, Huckabee, the purpose of our government is to serve the people. Or have you forgotten that?

Dax01 said:
And the crowd starts laughing!:lol

And how will our freedom change if we elect Barack, Huckabee?

White people will be forced into work camps to repay or debt to the now-reigning Black Panthers and Christianity will be outlawed. Burkas will be glued to the skin of the first generation of women to be born after the glorious coup has taken hold.

Gruco

Banned
Very eerie silence when Huck said not everyone was born with a silver spoon.

I have to say, this is weak stuff compared to 04.

REV 09

seriously speaking...Romney showed us why he shouldn't have been VP. Huckabee (so far) is showing is why he should have been the VP. He would have solidified the base every bit as well as Palin and would have allowed McCain to keep his experience card.

Dirtbag

pxleyes said:
so basically you cant be bothered to back up your opinion with fact.

Zeliard said:
Attacking the other side and not offering any substance behind it, I see. Are you satirizing Republicans?

This is pretty much it:

Dirtbag 504 said:
"Grow welfare, enhance medicaid, help those that pay no taxes at all..."

All the argument I need to hear. Get a job hippies.

Everything else is a footnote to me.
This administration is not the last administration as much as most of you want to make it out to be. New Orleans is a perfect example of what is going to happen to this country when you can no longer out-vote your welfare recipients.

Mahadev said:
"Not waiting for the goverment to rescue me"

Katrina victims should have rescued themselves.
Yes they should have.

(i lost everything in the storm to)

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
...and Elliot Spitzer got more votes than the two of them combined.

this is the new metric of experience folks - the number of votes you receive.

rancor

Neo Member
if the republicans think government is so bad why are they a political party trying to win an election to form government? idiots.

Dirtbag 504 said:
This is pretty much it:

Everything else is a footnote to me.
This administration is not the last administration as much as most of you want to make it out to be. New Orleans is a perfect example of what is going to happen to this country when you can no longer out-vote your welfare recipients.

Are you trying to scare us away from minorities?

Guy Legend

Mahadev said:
"Not waiting for the goverment to rescue me"

Katrina victims should have rescued themselves.

:lol Those dumb victims should have become members of the GOP and they would have owned Katrina.

Huck didn't want it. It was pretty clear that had it been a Huck v. McCain primary right from the get go, Huck would have won.

Also, Palin's full remarks below:

palin1.jpg

Alcander said:
is huckabee ever getting his own show like was rumored? he's a crazy politician, but he's a really good speaker and really personable. Would make an awesome host.

I'd be curious to watch it. Outside of conventions, he can even be somewhat truthful and non-political. I still despise what he stands for though.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Kifimbo said:
So Palin have more experience because...she got more votes ? wat.

Then Obama has this in the bag since he received 18million of them, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom