• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Thread of Republican's Turn at Conventions (Palin VP - READ OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
sharbhund said:
Why is MSNBC showing so much more of the Republicans' speeches than they showed of the Democrats' last week?

Because they are a bunch of liberal elites.

Zeliard

reilo said:
"I didn't become a republican because I grew up rich. I became a republican because I didn't want to be poor and wait for the government to rescue me."

What the fuck?

It's literally painful to hear this shit. It's incredibly insulting and condescending.

Dirtbag 504 said:
"Grow welfare, enhance medicaid, help those that pay no taxes at all..."

All the argument I need to hear. Get a job hippies.

What kind of criticism is that? You're saying we shouldn't help those who were born worse off, and trying to trivialize them as "hippies" who need to "get a job"? You feel this is a strong argument?

Until Huckabee got into Palin defense force mode, I would have said it was one of the best non-presidential RNC speeches ever.

Also, how in the fuck can I love a guy so much and fundamentally disagree with him on every single issue? Huckabee is awesome.

VanMardigan

has calmed down a bit.
My boy Huck is kicking ass!! :lol

Damn, the Republicans needed this kind of speaker yesterday, instead of putting us to sleep.

:lol :lol :lol

There goes your foreign policy experience argument down the drain. Insult an entire Continent with 51 countries in it. GO GO GO GO USA USA USA USA!

Hootie

9aolzl.jpg

lexdysia

Banned
sharbhund said:
Why is MSNBC showing so much more of the Republicans' speeches than they showed of the Democrats' last week?

Republicans have drowned out the media by butting their speeches together. Less critical thinking that way.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
That is the dumbest lesson ever. Seriously I thought he was going to close it about something about personal responsibility, but instead it was just "AMERICAAAA FUCK YEAHHH."

I would drop that class if she was my teacher.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
He may have gotten you a school desk but what about his education plan??

Slurpy

*drowns in jizz*
pxleyes said:
"The threat from radical, violent jihad" :lol :lol :lol Oh god!

HE IS SAYING IT! :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

How many Muslims has the US killed and injured in the last few years, Romney you stupid, asinine Fuck.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Olbermann: "The republican party was not founded by Abraham Lincoln..."
"Joe Biden did not receive fewer votes than Palin..."

lexdysia

Banned
What the hell is up with 'I didn't know the soap wasn't supposed to hurt until much later' angle?

Somebody dropped the ball here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom