• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Thread of Republican's Turn at Conventions (Palin VP - READ OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LuCkymoON said:
omfg they are actually chanting ZERO
Im so done with this, anyone claiming to be with these guys are idiots.
It makes me wonder if we live in the same world at times.

Then I just remember the massive corruption and realize this is what happens when corruption implodes.

UltimaKilo

Gold Member
Man they need to stop that land mass argument, it is getting on my nerves. And wow at the beautiful women at the convention!

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
UltimaKilo said:
I hope the Mayor uses his joke of "Obama was a community organizer, I mean staffer, when I find out what that is I'll let you know." :lol

ZERO ZERO ZERO!

Yep, I'm braced for the liberal hate! :lol

So, you're saying that Palin should be the presidential nominee, since she has more executive experience than McCain?

UltimaKilo said:
Man they need to stop that land mass argument, it is getting on my nerves. And wow at the beautiful women at the convention!

Didn't know you were into 70 year old GILFs.

Hootie

StoOgE said:
this is like the political equivalent of Sony E3 2006.

"FIVE HUNDRED AND NINETY NINE US DOLLARS.....in tax cuts for evurbudy in amurka! And by everybody we mean the people that matter. Anyone making less than 5 mil can GTFO plox."

Barrett2

LuCkymoON said:
omfg they are actually chanting ZERO
Im so done with this, anyone claiming to be with these guys are idiots.

It is especially idiotic when you consider that George Bush Sr., Bob Dole, & many other Republicans Prez candidates also had ZERO "executive experience." while running for Prez.

Honestly, I cant' believe people are buying this snake-oil bullshit

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
UltimaKilo said:
I hope the Mayor uses his joke of "Obama was a community organizer, I mean staffer, when I find out what that is I'll let you know." :lol

ZERO ZERO ZERO!

Yep, I'm braced for the liberal hate! :lol

I hope you earn over $250k per year - otherwise you're cheerleading a group of 70 year old men intent on fucking the bejesus out of you.

Zeliard

Formless said:
So GOVERNOR Palin >>>>>>>> SENATOR McCain?

That's what's so hilarious about that argument. McCain, their presidential nominee, lacks executive experience as well. Everything they do is a contradiction of something else they've done.

DY_nasty said:
I always felt like I was a republican by definition.. but after seeing a couple of RNC its just like wth, no thanks.

That's the thing. Some of their economic ideas aren't terrible at all, but combined with their ass-backwards social views and just detestable party members, it's such an unappealing platform.

Brannon

Zeliard said:
That's what's so hilarious about that argument. McCain, their presidential nominee, lacks executive experience as well. Everything they do is a contradiction of something else they've done.

THE END.

Dirtbag

OuterWorldVoice said:
wat. That's a genetic trait now?
Oh you know what I meant.

I come from such a different world then most of you guys.
The south is so opposite from the rest of this country, but in some ways its a glimpse into where we are headed. I don't agree with where the republicans have taken this country from the outside... but I'm more concerned with where the democrats are taking us from the inside.

I don't like the close mindedness of the hardlined conservatives either, but until the independents can put up a real candidate and break this two party system, I'm content on voting the lesser (what is in my opinion) of two evils.

Price Dalton said:
Too bad Katrina didn't finish the job, huh?
Fuck you.

deadbeef

The Republican Party is floundering for a real, solid platform. They've got nothing substantial to really talk about. It's a real shame.

Arde5643

DY_nasty said:
I always felt like I was a republican by definition.. but after seeing a couple of RNC its just like wth, no thanks.
There's a big difference now between being a "republican" and a conservative.

Republicans are the borrow and spend party, while conservatives are the cut and spend party.

Which actually are pretty much the democratic party - notice how surplus went up during Clinton's term and went down during any republican's terms.

That's probably why the republican base use so much socially extreme conservative values instead to battle the democrats since somehow the democrats usually are more afraid to show off the positives of liberal values.

Brannon

Levi does not look happy to be there.

"Wear a condom, or an old man will rub your arms in front of the world for hours."

lawblob said:
It is especially idiotic when you consider that George Bush Sr., Bob Dole, & many other Republicans Prez candidates also had ZERO "executive experience." while running for Prez.

Honestly, I cant' believe people are buying this snake-oil bullshit
W Bush, 2 terms
Nixon
H.W. Bush

Americans have bought the snake oil bullshit for years.

UltimaKilo

Gold Member
reilo said:
So, you're saying that Palin should be the presidential nominee, since she has more executive experience than McCain?

Nope, McCain has ran military units and squadrons making life or death decisions. Obviously you've never been in the military or known any high ranking officers.

Didn't know you were into 70 year old GILFs.

Yeah, that's exactly it...

GhaleonEB

Dax01 said:
"She will be ready!"

Some chick on MSNBC right now. What about Obama? Why wouldn't he be ready?
No executive experience.

And he's....well, exotic. But not exotic enough to live near Russia.

Zeliard said:

But he was a POW. Little known fact, but true nonetheless.

guess

Zeliard said:

Charlie Gibson called him on this. McCain's answer:

"but I led my troops"

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
UltimaKilo said:
Yeah, that's exactly it...

You're not very smart, are you?

The only time McCain was in control of squadron was for PRACTICE purposes. He never lead a squadron during wartime, like, say, General Wesley Clark that was Supreme Allied Commander and was in control of several battalions.

Quit with the disingenuous bullshit already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom