• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Thread of Republican's Turn at Conventions (Palin VP - READ OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
How long is this guy going to make everyone who registered as an Republican look like a fucking idiot?

ronito said:
I'm afraid to say this now because it's important and it'll get buried. But here we have a prime example about the difference between republicans and democrats. Democrats sought to lift up people with hope and inspire people to work together for a better country. They seek to win by seeking out the best in people. Republicans seek out to mock, smear, instill fear for safety, jobs, money, values, condescend. Republicans seek to win by seeking out the worst in people.

Yea, this election cycle is really displaying that for all to see.

Particle Physicist

between a quark and a baryon
one thing i noticed.. republicans are really condescending towards obama.. democrats really tried to stay above the fray even when attacking mccain.

RNC has the stench of gutter tonight. I dislike McCain, and dislike Romney just as much. I despise Mr. 911 though. Giuliani as president would be terrifying.

Wow . . . is the GOP a cult or what? It's weird that they mock Obama for speaking well . . . their convention is a like pentacostal revival.

All the corruption was inthe GOP rudy.

Gruco

Banned
Rudy, you know you're from New York right?

You don't get to mock big city elitism.

Seriously, I am sure the Obama campaign is worker on the counter-publicity, but it really needs to be forceful.

Dirtbag

Byakuya769 said:
The world weeps with us american's tonight. Yea these speeches have been weak as fuck. Can you share how you feel about the conventions in general?

weak sauce.

I dislike both my options as an american.

worldrunover said:
Ok say what you will but he really is taking Obama to the woodshed.

AND MCCAIN. More experience than MCCAIN TOO YOU IDIOT.
It's fine to take him to task, he's done some objectionable things but the cognitive dissonance is overwhelming and the lie about Jerusalem is outright slander.

PhatSaqs

Banned
This is disgusting. I love how they attribute all the medias questions about Palin to the Democratic party and Obamas campaign.

speculawyer said:
Wow . . . is the GOP a cult or what? It's weird that they mock Obama for speaking well . . . their convention is a like pentacostal revival.

All the corruption was inthe GOP rudy.

You missed the memo that states that black men speaking well is laughable

mj1108

PhatSaqs said:
This is disgusting. I love how they attribute all the medias questions about Palin to the Democratic party.

Unfortunately some stupid people will believe it... people who don't dig for facts.

Remind me of this speech any time I lay into the cult of Obama for drinking too much of the kool-aid. Goodness, it makes those wide-eyed innocent servitors for change look like moderate heartland americans in contrast.

perfectchaos007 said:
I didn't get it exactly but he said Obama doesn't like Palins town because it might cling to religion.

Oh that was more to his quote about clinging to religion and guns, not calling on his faith, I think.

saelz8

If they've never asked a man that question, you can thank the pervasiveness of your parties insistence on traditional religious values. Irony.

Byakuya769 said:
The world weeps with us american's tonight. Yea these speeches have been weak as fuck. Can you share how you feel about the conventions in general?

American politics is a circus. This shit wouldn't fly in the UK, nobody would vote for you if you were overly religious for a start :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom