• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints |OT2| Signed and Numbered Edition of 20000

IronRinn

Tomorrow, Friday, May 27th at 12pm ET on Bottlneck: "Thrill of the Hunt" by Matt Ferguson.

predator-matt-ferguson-bottleneck-regular.jpg
18" x 36", 7 color screen print with metallic inks. Numbered edition of 300, $50

18" x 36", 7 color screen print with metallic inks printed on wood. Numbered edition of 20, $200

Hell of a way to get by without Schwarzenegger likeness rights.

suplex

Picked up a WBYK vertigo as a gift for friends.

It was weird, I got all the way to final checkout, got a sold out message, added back to cart and it went through fine. I don't buy often from Mondo these days but I've never seen that before.

robotrock

Banned
Picked up a WBYK vertigo as a gift for friends.

It was weird, I got all the way to final checkout, got a sold out message, added back to cart and it went through fine. I don't buy often from Mondo these days but I've never seen that before.

Shopify seems to do that across the board. Seen it more than a few times on iam8bit.

IronRinn

Tuesday, May 31st at 12:30pm CST on Dark Hall Mansion: Batman Returns by Yuko Shimizu.

24" x 36" screen print. Numbered edition of 225, $65

24" x 36" screen print. Numbered foil edition of 15, $150

24" x 36" screen print. Numbered edition of 125, $100

24" x 36" screen print. Numbered foil edition of 15, $150

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Fucking fantastic. The prices on the Catwoman one are outrages though.

omgkitty

My issue with her work is that all of it feels like a book cover and not a poster. I would assume this is because she works on a lot of books.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
That said, really not feeling this one. More or less the same issue I had with the release from Bottleneck in that the features/proportions are too distorted.

Yeah, I was really jazzed seeing the thumbnail... but zooming in, that female face would drive me nuts if I hung it.

Meier

The Pinocchio came in and it's truly stunning. I see it's printed in a way similar to the Paprika and it turned out beautifully.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
I'm thinking about that Yuko Catwoman piece but $100 for a movie print with no printing embellishments or anything particularly special from DHM is pretty absurd.

Bii

Fat Bird time (as in right now) on sirmitchell.com

"Japanese White-eye" by Mike Mitchell. 8" x 10" giclee print. Signed and numbered edition of 500. $35.00

Probably the largest edition size on a Fat Bird I've seen yet.

For those who frequently purchase Mike's stuff, I suggest being a part of his Facebook fan group (Fans of Mike Mitchell). He usually gives a heads up there before putting things up on his store.

Meier

The Eng Pinocchio being so amazing just got me to go in on an $87 commission from him that required upfront payment before the design was released. I may or may not have a print for sale sometime in the future. :p

LaneDS

The Eng Pinocchio being so amazing just got me to go in on an $87 commission from him that required upfront payment before the design was released. I may or may not have a print for sale sometime in the future. :p

Hello $87 Eng commission buddy.

(It'll be greaaaaat)

Trevelyan

Banned

Is this a typo? I've been doing some personal commissions lately based on Nintendo games/franchises, and the cheapest I've been able to get one is for $150, they're normally running me closer to $500.

SeanC

This goes up tomorrow on Bottleneck (along with a variant).

More info here from io9.

I'll buy it, because for some reason good Indiana Jones prints are scarce, but I have to be honest I don't love it. I like the style, but maybe I wanted more around it, maybe a more iconic shot of the arc with lid on or something.

Meier

Is this a typo? I've been doing some personal commissions lately based on Nintendo games/franchises, and the cheapest I've been able to get one is for $150, they're normally running me closer to $500.
This one isn't a personal commission, just a part of a group doing one.

IronRinn

Elaborating on SeanC's post (Thanks! Was in a meeting.)

Tomorrow, Thursday June 2nd at 12pm ET on Bottleneck: Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark

24" x 36", 15 color screenprint with metallic inks. Timed edition until Sunday, June 5th at 11:59pm ET, $60.

24" x 36", 15 color screenprint with metallic inks. Numbered edition of 275, $80.

24" x 36", 15 color screenprint with metallic inks on wood (image is of the reverse side). Numbered edition of 50, $275.

Top Bottom