• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints |OT2| Signed and Numbered Edition of 20000

IronRinn

Lazy motherf...FINE! I'LL DO IT!

IO_POSTER_JOY-768x1024.jpg

18” x 24” screen prints. Numbered editions of 420, $50 each

Leave the singles for the vinyl thread.

IronRinn

Tomorrow, Thursday, July 14th on Mondo: Info•Rama: The Finale and PCC Jaws (Variant).

"The Military Forces of the Galactic Empire" by Kevin Tong. 24" x 36" screen print, signed & numbered edition of 325, $60

"The Military Forces of the Galactic Empire" (Variant) by Kevin Tong. 24" x 36" screen print, signed & numbered edition of 175, $80

"Sinister Six" by Tom Whalen. 24" x 36" screen print, signed & numbered edition of 325, $45

"Sinister Six" (Variant) by Tom Whalen. 24" x 36" screen print, signed & numbered edition of 150, $65

Jurassic Park by Matt Taylor. 24" x 36" screen print, signed & numbered edition of 275, $45

Jaws (Variant) by Phantom City Creative. 36 x 24" screen print, numbered edition of 150, $65

IronRinn

Tomorrow, Thursday, July 14th and 12pm ET on Bottleneck:

skinnerbb8_grande.jpeg

"Finn's Buddy" by Chris Skinner. 16" x20 " metallic screen print. Numbered edition of 300, $40

"Hope is not lost today. It is found." by Mark Englert. 12" x 36", 7 color screen print. Timed edition (Ends on July 17th at 11:50pm ET), $50

"Hope is not lost today. It is found." (Variant) by Mark Englert. 12" x 36", 7 color screen print. Numbered edition of 250, $65

On sale at Grey Matter Art on Thursday, July 7th at 1PM EST.

Artist: Matt Ferguson
Size: 18x24
Regular Edition: 250/40.00
Printed By: Lady Lazarus

Artist: Matt Ferguson
Size: 18x24
Variant Edition: 125/45.00
Printed By: Lady Lazarus

O1vkg2Y.jpg

6x9 Regular Edition Handbill: 100/10.00

VEo5CfQ.jpg

6x9 Variant Edition Handbill: randomly inserted into variant orders

Dammit! Would have loved these.

IronRinn

Wow, I had figured out the Riley one (pretty obvious) and suspected the others might be homages as well but had no idea. Fucking rad.

ohkay

In case people missed it, Olly tweeted he'd have some 5x5s in his store today. Hopefully it's those Overwatch ones he's been doing

IronRinn

In case people missed it, Olly tweeted he'd have some 5x5s in his store today. Hopefully it's those Overwatch ones he's been doing

Olly "I'm Too Fancy For Fancy-PosterGAF" Moss said:
I had some unexpected downtime between projects this week, so doodled some new 5x5s. I'll probably pop them in the store tomorrow for a bit.

Sounds like they'll be timed?

DemiMatt

Wow, really thought at Kevin Tong's SW Print . . . sighhh it would have been nice with all my other Kevin Tong Prints.

Overwatch prints look nice but not a fan of the game or the characters . . . booo today sucks!

ruxtpin

Banned
Wow, really thought at Kevin Tong's SW Print . . . sighhh it would have been nice with all my other Kevin Tong Prints.

Overwatch prints look nice but not a fan of the game or the characters . . . booo today sucks!

Yeah, thought I had a shot at that one too - but no luck.

DemiMatt

Yeah, thought I had a shot at that one too - but no luck.

The worst is seeing it in the store and adding it to cart, but no inventory available. Feels like they released a very small amount of them, usually his stuff is pretty purchasable, but then again . . Star Wars.

ruxtpin

Banned
I grabbed a Jurassic Park, because it's Jurassic Park and pretty much defined my childhood. I'd imagine the Star Wars should be somewhat reasonable on the aftermarket though.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Oh Olly, I miss your posters :(
How often does he put up posters? Or can I buy old ones anywhere?

I'm a poster noob (mostly because this hobby is way out of my budget lol), but I've always wanted to get something from him. Or something in general, but every time I scroll through the thread everything is a limited release.

Risible

How often does he put up posters? Or can I buy old ones anywhere?

I'm a poster noob (mostly because this hobby is way out of my budget lol), but I've always wanted to get something from him. Or something in general, but every time I scroll through the thread everything is a limited release.

Pretty much everything you see here will be limited release, or at best a timed release. The latest Olly artwork is timed, the edition size will depend on how many are ordered in the next 48 hours. Most others are limited to 50-250 copies, signed and numbered. It's a rough game :).

ruxtpin

Banned
Jock's releases at SDCC for Mondo

http://i.imgur.com/aGBsGvi.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/k7IpHlK.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Holy shit. I must have one of these. I'm still new to the poster game, but I love Jock's style. His Apocalypse Now poster was the first I spent well over $100 on from EB several months back. I still want to get his Ex Machina and Shaun of the Dead prints.

Edit: Though this seems an odd scene for a Star Wars poster. heh - I'll still try for it.

Holy shit. I must have one of these. I'm still new to the poster game, but I love Jock's style. His Apocalypse Now poster was the first I spent well over $100 on from EB several months back. I still want to get his Ex Machina and Shaun of the Dead prints.

Edit: Though this seems an odd scene for a Star Wars poster. heh - I'll still try for it.

How many monies and when can I has her?

Jock confirmed on his Instagram that it'll be a timed edition for 48 hours
https://www.instagram.com/p/BH5ProwjrCb/?taken-by=jock4twenty&hl=en

Top Bottom