• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints |OT2| Signed and Numbered Edition of 20000

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Rey by Mike Mitchell
72 hour timed edition starting @ 1PM EST 7/22
giclee
mondotees.com
Cn5VnxDVIAUMGa2.jpg:large

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Stan & Vince Cap is up now. Guess we're getting drops throughout SDCC again.

I guess we'll see The Incal drop today.... Hold onto your butt, kitty.

teeg

I'm also looking for anyone attending SDCC on Saturday willing to pick up a print and get it shipped out to me. I'll toss a little extra your way for your troubles.

Send me a PM and we can discuss the details.

"Come On Down To South Park And Meet Some Friends Of Mine" by Dave Perillo is a 12 x 36 inch, 7 color screen print that is numbered out of an edition of 150 and costs $45 each.

The print will go on sale today at 12pm est. on our homepage, Bottleneck Gallery.

Risible

Came home to find out the Taylor Ant Man already went up and sold out :(. Anyone pick one up but have changed their minds?

Arkotype

Hello Gaf,

Just to let you know I've just completed and released my latest print -- PM151 -- based on the original gen 1 Pocket Monsters.

The whole thing took around 4 and a half months (working on it every day)

PM151-50x70-grid-B-1400-F_1400.gif

PM151-50x70-grid-R-1400-F_1400.gif

PM-R-DUO-2_1400.gif

PM-B-TWOQUAD-2_1400.gif

Spec is as follows:

- 500mm X 700mm
- Single colour lithographic print
- Limited Edition of x151 of each variant
- R [PMS 2035]
- B [PMS 082]
- Printed on Arjowiggins Pop'Set Cloud 120GSM.
- Hand numbered
- Produced by Generation Press

https://tictail.com/s/arkotype

You can see more of my work on my website --

http://arkotype.co

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
I've seen some up-close pics of the Akira that make the printing look weirdly spotty. Is that the actual case?

b3b0p

I think I need to unsub from this thread so I don't habitually check it so easily. Want so many new prints to keep in tubes... haha

ruxtpin

Banned
Anyone here volunteered at MondoCon before? I'm planning on attending the first day, but think volunteering the second day would be fun (will probably have spent enough money the first day anyway).

Top Bottom