• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints |OT2| Signed and Numbered Edition of 20000

Meier

Yeah the Hamilton delay is a real bummer. But in general I guess I have to understand that commissions are just glacially slow.

Yeah the Hamilton delay is a real bummer. But in general I guess I have to understand that commissions are just glacially slow.

Yeah I feel for the guy running it. He's been dealing with the issues and it sounds shitty from his end. I would have loved to have it for Christmas, but I understand as well. Other than this part it really has been a pretty smooth process.

Browny

Banned
Last year I spent about half an hour, weeping ever so slightly. Need to get a game plan in place.

I'm fully expecting disappointment :)

IronRinn

Tomorrow, Tuesday, November 22nd on Mondo:

Moreno_Kubo_FINALforprint_1024x1024.jpg
Kubo and the Two Strings by César Moreno. 18" x 24" screen print,. Numbered edition of 225, $45

Coraline by Graham Erwin. 24" x 36" screen print. Numbered edition of 225, $45

Coraline (Variant) by Graham Erwin. 24" x 36" screen print. Numbered edition of 125, $65

I loved Kubo, but that's not the poster for it I'm looking for. Same with the Rick and Morty giclees, just not feeling 'em.

That Coraline though... love it! Gonna try for reg and var.

ohkay

Best piece of advice:

Find a lesser ISO from the past 5 years and hope that they have one. Don't go for the obvious ones, you'll have to be reallllly lucky and/or be a robot to get an LD Jaws.
Yep. Wasn't looking for anything big, but I picked up a RJB Kill Bill I was interested in

rikichi

As much as I love Kubo, I just don't like that print. Coraline on the other hand, that's good. I'm definitely gonna give that a shot.

IronRinn

I wish Whalen's Coraline print had been better. The other Laika prints he's done have been great. Wonder if he'll wind up doing one for Kubo. This one is pretty good, just not a must-have for me. Good on Erwin for making the variant more than just a palette swap, though.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Best piece of advice:

Find a lesser ISO from the past 5 years and hope that they have one. Don't go for the obvious ones, you'll have to be reallllly lucky and/or be a robot to get an LD Jaws.
Where can I look for something in advance? Is there a chronological history of Mondo prints or something I can look through?

IronRinn

Today, Tuesday, November 22nd at 12pm ET on Bottleneck: Grey Matter x Bottleneck NYCC leftovers and Popeye

Markspiderman_grande.jpg

"The Web-Slinger" by Mark Chilcott. 16" x 24" giclee. Numbered edition of 100, $40

Markvenom_grande.jpg

"Bad Blood" by Mark Chilcott. 16" x 24" giclee. Numbered edition of 100, $40

JohnCap_grande.jpg

Captain America by John Keaveney. 18" x 24" giclee. Numbered edition of 75, $45

popeyekeav_grande.jpg

Popeye by John Keaveney. 13" x 19" giclee. Numbered edition of 75, $35

Popeeyevar_grande.jpg

Popeye (Variant) by John Keaveney. 13" x 19" giclee. Numbered edition of 25, $40

Mondo update for Tree of Life and Days of heaven, they emailed me saying they were shipping this week

can't wait to frame them, but I think I'm officially out of wall space in my apartment with all the Malick prints :(

Today, Tuesday, November 22nd at 12pm ET on Bottleneck: Grey Matter x Bottleneck NYCC leftovers and Popeye

"The Web-Slinger" by Mark Chilcott. 16" x 24" giclee. Numbered edition of 100, $40

"Bad Blood" by Mark Chilcott. 16" x 24" giclee. Numbered edition of 100, $40

Captain America by John Keaveney. 18" x 24" giclee. Numbered edition of 75, $45

As a massive comics nerd, I kind of hate these

IronRinn

Friday, November 25th at 10:30am CT on The Vacvvm: "The Aftermath" by Mike Sutfin.

20" x 30" eight color screenprint. Signed & numbered edition of 80, $50

20" x 30" eight color screenprint. Signed & numbered edition of 18, $75

20" x 30" eight color screenprint with hand-painted background (blindly distributed). Each totally unique. Signed & numbered edition of 19, $100

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
I wouldn't really call them MondoCon leftovers. These are new variants.

Also the P&T sale is 11:30 CST. I see what you're doing, Rinn.

IronRinn

Beginning in a few hours (?) on his shop:

sirmitchell said:
So I just took down my shop for a few hours and when it goes back up I'll have a lot of prints from this year (and some from previous years) back in stock. There's no sale this week, but I will be inserting thousands of dollars worth of prints, pins and various merch into random orders placed between today and Monday. This photo is just showing off some of the best stuff, 5 Royal Flycatchers, 5 Complete JLU subs, 10 SUPER Universe sets, etc.

suplex

I was going to get Kraven and the frog, but then I wanted to get something else to get to the $35 free shit chance, and the frog sold out, so I didn't get anything.

I was hoping a Horkey collab fatbird would be for sale.

IronRinn

Seems Daniel Danger put up some older prints in his shop overnight. There is a also a new, pink version of "where do you go when you go? are you on your way back home?".

Seems Daniel Danger put up some older prints in his shop overnight. There is a also a new, pink version of "where do you go when you go? Are you on your way back home?".

ughhhhhhhhhhh I've always wanted a "we can no longer protect you forever" but i already have too many unhung posters and it's so much and brexit

Don't know why I thought it would fit, but I grabbed a 11.75x36 frame thinking that just maybe that I would be able to get the print in....no dice.

Michaels had a great sale on their frames, 70% off today.

Also grabbed a 12x18 and a 24x36 for a whopping 30 some odd dollars.

Top Bottom