• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints |OT2| Signed and Numbered Edition of 20000

Browny

Banned
Everyone ready for the Mondo Bloodbath? I realised I have no idea what to look for - thank web.archive.org for having a copy to browse.

There's stuff listed as still available but it says sold out when its in my cart

like, every item i've tried :(

edit: dunno what happened but I got one

Adventures of Baron Munchausen, one of my favorite movies

Zia

So, do people code bots for this shit? I was at the Spirited Away in literally 7 seconds and it was sold out.

nin1000

Banned
Damn, my phone died and i completely forgot about the mondo deal.
Checking right now and the only thing i see is "SOLD OUT" : (

ruxtpin

Banned
Tried to grab a Tong Bride of Frankenstein, but same ole same ole. Can't be too bothered, as I grabbed a couple of Fat Birds Mitchell posted on his site yesterday.

IronRinn

Today, Monday, November 28th at 12pm ET on Bottleneck: Assault on Precinct 13 by Martin Ansin.

13reg_1024x1024.jpg
24" x 36" screen print. Numbered edition of 225, $50

24" x 36" screen print. Numbered edition of 75, $65

IronRinn

These two by Aron Wiesenfeld actually went on sale on November 25th at 10am PT but are available until Thursday, December 1sr, I believe (they are on sale for 7 days).

"Night Grove" 16" x 20" giclee. Signed and numbered timed edition. Includes signed COA., $135

"The River" 23.5" x 30" giclee. Signed and numbered timed edition. Includes signed COA., $175

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces

LaneDS

I did a lot of sorting out of my tubes over the weekend and the one constant is that all my blindbox stuff and subscription based stuff is a giant waste of money. I'm sure I'll succumb to one again down the line though.

Kerrinck

I did a lot of sorting out of my tubes over the weekend and the one constant is that all my blindbox stuff and subscription based stuff is a giant waste of money. I'm sure I'll succumb to one again down the line though.

Comissions, mistery boxes and subs are usually a terrible idea. Really wish I could've learned that sooner.
Thankfully I always dodged Nakatomi's mistery boxes.

Nakatomi is mostly garbage. That's why I make the distinction when mentioning Landland tubes. Totally different animal. Justin Santora hooks up the mystery tubes too, I got remarqued stuff and an original sketch last time I bought one.

ohkay

Well for the most part, I think these artists/galleries sell mystery tubes to get rid of prints they couldn't move. While some will make sure they're not all bad, others will just exploit people with the hopes of getting, say, an older Stout

omgkitty

Yo guys, I got a bunch of prints I don't wa....I mean a bunch of wonderful prints I need to find a good home! Send me $75 and you'll get several mystery prints!

Risible

Yo guys, I got a bunch of prints I don't wa....I mean a bunch of wonderful prints I need to find a good home! Send me $75 and you'll get several mystery prints!

I did mystery tubes twice and they were such a garbagey waste of money that I swore off them forever. Huge con.

Nakatomi is mostly garbage. That's why I make the distinction when mentioning Landland tubes. Totally different animal. Justin Santora hooks up the mystery tubes too, I got remarqued stuff and an original sketch last time I bought one.

So I haven't heard any good things about Nakatomi, but could you say why its mostly garbage? Im just curious

Melchiah

I thought about sharing this Evil Dead oil painting on hardboard, that I had commissioned ages ago from an artist friend of mine.

jFXiH28.jpg

PdP1EDL.jpg

Arkotype

I'm having a very small number of prints produced based on the 'Instruments Of The Sirens' from Link's Awakening --

Specs as follows --

2 Colour silk screen print
500mm x 500mm
x25 Rupee Green
x5 Tri Gold (Metallic)
Printed on GF Smith Colorplan
Hand Numbered / Embossed
—
£25 +P&P

Available for pre-order 02/12 - 6:30PM GMT (aiming to post them out mid December)

Green variant --
ZLA-001-G_1200.png

Gold variant --
ZLA-001-Go_1200.png

Detail --
ZLA-001-dual_1200.png

Close up --
ZLA-001-detail-a_1196.png

Will be posting a link via Twitter to my store on Friday evening

IronRinn

I want to like that Under the Skin print but I just don't for reasons that I really cannot figure out. I think it might be the coat and the hair? I just don't know. Great concept though.

The last 15 or 20 pages of this thread come close to covering the shenanigans.

http://forum.expressobeans.com/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=40147

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Why did I just read those 20 pages

What a trash fire. Using someone else's art to get your leftovers to move is... something

His back and forth with posters on that board is terrible. He's inciting and then crying about it when he thinks it's gone too much for his own taste.

His defense for anything seems to boil down to 'yeah I do it for money'

I've met the guy and have talked to him a handful of times. I didn't get good vibes from him but I thought he just didn't like me. Had no idea he was that petulant.

IronRinn

Why did I just read those 20 pages

What a trash fire. Using someone else's art to get your leftovers to move is... something

His back and forth with posters on that board is terrible. He's inciting and then crying about it when he thinks it's gone too much for his own taste.

His defense for anything seems to boil down to 'yeah I do it for money'

I've met the guy and have talked to him a handful of times. I didn't get good vibes from him but I thought he just didn't like me. Had no idea he was that petulant.
It's more or less like that for 430 pages or so, in addition to that.

Top Bottom