• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints |OT2| Signed and Numbered Edition of 20000

Luderico

I'm interested but I'm waiting for the final image to see how distorted the figures are. I'm thinking of his Battle Royale which was too much for me.

If Tomer doesn't do it right. I don't think we will ever see a great Fight Club print.
Someone know when it will released?

IronRinn
Friday, December 9th at 3pm UK on Black Dragon Press: Three Colors: White by Victo Ngai
Fuck. Iam in. Subscription done.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Bottleneck is putting out their first release with Helice Wen (she's seriously rad)! This Thrsday at 12 EST.

ss-helicewen-print-legaltext-NEW-e1481095978391.png

“Harley” by Helice Wen.
16″ x 20″
Giclee.
Ed of 100.
$40

IronRinn

Sorry guys, work's been crazy:

Today, Friday, December 9th at 12pm PST on Cyclops Print Works:

The Little Mermaid by JC Richard. 12" x 36", 21 color screen print with metallic inks. Numbered edition of 225, $100

Aladdin by Brittney Lee. 20" x 30", 9 color screen print with varnish finish. Numbered edition of 200, $65

Moana by Griselda Sastrawinata-Lemay. 20" x 30", 8 color screen print with varnish finish. Numbered edition of 195, $65

Sorry guys, work's been crazy:

Today, Friday, December 9th at 12pm PT on Cyclops Print Works:

Welp, there goes my wallet. Been waiting for the news to drop on these.

Not sure if I'll get Moana since I haven't seen it. I'd rather someone else have the chance to nab one.

IronRinn

Starting tomorrow, Saturday, December 10th at 10am PST and continuing until Monday, December 12th at 12pm PST on Artist Collectables: "Descent" by Josh Keyes.

dd96d428-efd3-461b-a99e-d5f7e535b505.png

8" x 10" giclee print. Signed and numbered edition of ???, $45

IronRinn

Mondo finally delivered.
Echoing the sentiments on the Rosemary's Baby. Burton is so good. Just now noticing the scratches on her shoulder.

Welp, there goes my wallet. Been waiting for the news to drop on these.

Not sure if I'll get Moana since I haven't seen it. I'd rather someone else have the chance to nab one.
Glad I posted them, then! Keep in mind, I think these were sold at an event, so the full runs might not be online.

Echoing the sentiments on the Rosemary's Baby. Burton is so good. Just now noticing the scratches on her shoulder.

Glad I posted them, then! Keep in mind, I think these were sold at an event, so the full runs might not be online.

Thanks! And I managed to nab Aladdin and the title-less The Little Mermaid variant.

ONay problem now is that I have 5 prints to get framed. Chartzilla, a LOTR B&W variant, the 28 Days Later from Halloween, and these. Almost about to say fuck it and go to Hobby Lobby since they've been tubed too long as it is.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
I keep waiting for one good Raising Arizona print.

Risible

That Francovilla Spongebob is so tempting :(. I'm doing my best not to buy any fancy paper, but I love that episode so much.

IronRinn

Tomorrow, Tuesday, December 13th on Mondo: Nickelodeon Show Part 1:

"SpongeBob SquarePants (V1)" by Janice Chu. 18" x 24" screen print. Numbered edition of 100, $40

"SpongeBob SquarePants (V2)" by Janice Chu. 18" x 24" screen print. Numbered edition of 100, $40

"TMNT" by Rosemary Valero-O'Connell. 18" x 24" screen print. Numbered edition of 200, $40

"TMNT" (Variant) by Rosemary Valero-O'Connell. 18" x 24" screen print. Numbered edition of 100, $40

"The Ren & Stimpy Show" by Dave Perillo. 18" x 24" screen print. Numbered edition of 175, $40

"Aaahh!!! Real Monsters" by Dave Perillo. 18" x 24" screen print. Numbered edition of 175, $40

"Metalhead" by Ciro Nieli. 18"x12" screen print. Numbered edition of 100, $40

"Casey Jones" by Ciro Nieli. 18" x 12" screen print. Numbered edition of 100, $40

omgkitty

Can't believe they didn't do any Rugrats, and there's only one Avatar (and no Korra) print, but we got multiple Spongebob and TMNT prints :\

IronRinn

Today, Tuesday, December 13th at 12pm ET on Bottleneck: Year End Mystery Tube Sale with Acme Archives and Vice Press

Two tubes, Regular and Variant at $80 and $90 respectively. Each tube includes 3 random items which can include sold out prints, toys, foils, printer proofs, metal and/or wood editions and one of the following prints by either Sam Wolfe Connelly or Dan Mumford.

unnamed_e3c6ef73-c82b-4a56-99a8-3f0555989f03_grande.png

variant_grande.png

Edward Scissorhands by Sam Wolfe Connelly. 18" x 24" screen print. Numbered editions of 200 and 75.

unnamed_b8beb2e3-477a-4c4a-be0d-271177e4d9c5_grande.jpg

variant_grande.jpg

Batman Begins by Dan Mumford. 18" x 24" screen print. Numbered editions of 75 and 35.

LaneDS

Was going to enter the contest but I don't even have a Stout poster. :/

I suppose I could frame that Gamora handbill that I have...

I can't tell if the contest is "we'll pick the best frame-ups" or "we'll pick winners at random" since I have a shot at the latter and no shot at the former.

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
Moana by Tom Whalen
24 x 36; edition of 375; varnished finish
Friday, December 16th, 2016 at 12:00 pm PST on www.cyclopsprintworks.com

*edit*
Didn't see this posted anywhere yet but maybe I missed it.

That's gorgeous. I haven't even seen the movie yet but I want it, lol.

Are these going to sell out super quickly? My flight lands on Friday at 12:35 PST, and I'm worried I'm going to miss this one...

That's gorgeous. I haven't even seen the movie yet but I want it, lol.

Are these going to sell out super quickly? My flight lands on Friday at 12:35 PST, and I'm worried I'm going to miss this one...

Probably. I am going to try and get one for my daughter's room. She is OBSESSED with that movie.

Luderico

Up tomorrow (12/15) at a random time on Mondo:

Cloud City Duel by Kevin Tong
24"x36" Screen Print, Edition of 275
Printed by D&L Screenprinting
$60

Death Star II Duel by Kevin Tong
24"x36" Screen Print, Edition of 275
Printed by D&L Screenprinting
$60

and still waiting on a Star Wars poster...

ruxtpin

Banned
I completely ignored Fat Birds and the Food Dudes up until this last MondoCon. Gonna' decorate the area above the couch with birds and the kitchen with battling foods.

Filthy Slug

Fat Birds are the perfect series to say you collect for your Mom but secretly hoard for yourself.

I think I'm fat birded out. We have so many already, and now with a print run of 600 I don't imagine this one will be hard to get down the road if I reconsider.

Top Bottom