• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints |OT2| Signed and Numbered Edition of 20000

Arkotype

Collected the Link's Awakening prints today - very happy with how they've turned out. The golds are all sold out but I still have a couple of greens left --

IMG_0659.jpg

IMG_0660.jpg

IMG_0645.jpg

IMG_0642.jpg

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Rogue One prints by Matt Ferguson and Karl Fitzgerald up on Bottleneck today, Friday, December 16th at 12pm ET.

Sorry, on mobile.

eb1lc81.jpg

Screen print
18 x 24 inches
Numbered edition of 375
$40

q0FoHJl.png

Main Edition
Screen print
24 x 36 inches
Numbered edition of 325
$50

hf0r9q5.png

Variant
Screen print with metallic inks
24 x 36 inches
Numbered edition of 100
$60

...And Acme Archives will have their own edition:

a7k5pjO.png

Acme Archives Variant
Screen print
24 x 36 inches
Numbered edition of 50
$60

Meier

What bothers me with both of those prints is that both scenes never occur in the film.

Matt Ferguson is in a facebook group on prints I'm in and said this, "Hey look we do our best. It's impossible to be accurate to the film from just a trailer, but in the original Star Wars I don't remember Leia curling herself seductively around Luke's legs... I always try to get the feel right in a poster over being accurate. So in this case it's literally the rebels going up against the Empire."

Has to be a tough balancing act for sure.

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
Whalen Moana is still up.

Didn't Cyclops tease a surprise announcement or print for sale today as well in tweets/emails? I don't see anything unexpected on the site. I guess I should wait a bit longer haha...

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
Mouse Detective variant

Ah, that makes sense.

I was secretly hoping for a few spare Wall-Es to be put back up. Really wish I'd been able to nab either version. I'm in the middle of working out a trade for one with someone on EB, but he's trying to procure it himself first (I have a print he wants).

Risible

I've stopped buying fancy paper for the most part, just too much money to stay in the game even though I'm sure I've made money overall buying and selling.

That being said, I really wanted the Ken Taylor Ant-Man. I just love Taylor's work. I wasn't planning on buying it but I would occasionally check eBay to see if anyone was letting it go cheap. Ran across one today with a BIN of $49.99 plus $15 shipped OBO. I said fuck it and offered $40 and the guy accepted. Was totally stoked.

Merry Christmas to me :).

Hope you all had a merry Christmas! This thread has been quiet for too long, let's see what prints/related swag you got.

I received nothing relevant

Luderico

I got this in the other day...

They didn't use any kraft paper and the initial roll left a few creases. :|

Good thing it was on $30.

Bummer with the creases. Hope not so bad.
This one i actually really like. There are not so many good Shining posters out there.
Was really lookin forward for the Kaun Shining one. But the face from Danny(?) bothers me. Looks like a Ape or something.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
I like the one you got too, if that's on red paper they made great use of it. Who's the artist?

Yeah it's printed on red paper, which is great since the creases aren't really noticeable on it.

Artist is Greg Smallwood. He's currently illustrating Moon Knight.

That's the one. I think I bought in to one poster they were short on then got invited to the group proper. Not really sure how it usually works. They stay low key.

After selling a bunch of prints I didn't really want and probably wouldn't hang I bought two super cool things with that money that I will 100% hang.

This is my 2017 resolution. Keep doing that.

2017 poster resolutions anyone?

Anyone got their Olly Moss Harry Potter prints yet? I've seen a few shots on instagram of people that have received theirs already and they look really great. I'm very excited and so glad I got in on them. I ordered up a full set, not got any shipping notification just yet. I imagine with it being the holiday season, and that I was probably towards the latter end of the order list, that things might be a little slower getting to me in the UK.

teeg

Anyone got their Olly Moss Harry Potter prints yet? I've seen a few shots on instagram of people that have received theirs already and they look really great. I'm very excited and so glad I got in on them. I ordered up a full set, not got any shipping notification just yet. I imagine with it being the holiday season, and that I was probably towards the latter end of the order list, that things might be a little slower getting to me in the UK.

I ordered the set as well and I have not received a shipping notice. I believe they said they were going to fulfill the orders in the order received and I waited until the last day to purchase them so I'm not surprised it hasn't shipped yet.

I also recall reading that the printers had the funds frozen by PayPal until they could prove they were able to deliver on shipping the prints, so they printed some and shipped them quickly to free up the funds. Funds I presume would be needed to cover the actual costs involved in the printing process.

Top Bottom