• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints |OT2| Signed and Numbered Edition of 20000

I just asked to join the group. I hope I can get in on these beautiful prints.

Me, too. Those prints are gorgeous. Also, I keep hoping that this guy will make these prints available for sale, but I'm not holding my breath.

tumblr_ny8prss36o1ru7xafo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ny8prss36o1ru7xafo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_ny8prss36o1ru7xafo3_1280.jpg

http://matt--vince.tumblr.com/post/133757186344/studio-ghibli-x-legend-of-zelda-poster-concepts-i

After selling a bunch of prints I didn't really want and probably wouldn't hang I bought two super cool things with that money that I will 100% hang.

This is my 2017 resolution. Keep doing that.

2017 poster resolutions anyone?
Pretty much the same as you. I'll be selling off 90% of my flat file contents, maybe even some framed stuff to make way for originals and a few real grail prints. Making more, buying less.

Anyone got their Olly Moss Harry Potter prints yet? I've seen a few shots on instagram of people that have received theirs already and they look really great. I'm very excited and so glad I got in on them. I ordered up a full set, not got any shipping notification just yet. I imagine with it being the holiday season, and that I was probably towards the latter end of the order list, that things might be a little slower getting to me in the UK.
Nope, ordered only the first one and have no idea when I'm getting it. I assume they will be going out through January.

I also recall reading that the printers had the funds frozen by PayPal until they could prove they were able to deliver on shipping the prints, so they printed some and shipped them quickly to free up the funds. Funds I presume would be needed to cover the actual costs involved in the printing process.

Oh...hadn't heard that, I was completely oblivious to that part. Hope they got it all sorted.

Nope, ordered only the first one and have no idea when I'm getting it. I assume they will be going out through January.

Glad I'm not the only one, I trust they'll come through for us, I'm just incredibly excited.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
I dig the Kurtz, but it's odd to see him just standing around with a hammer. It looks like he's going to try and fix a flat with it.

Both are nice enough, but unexciting overall. The Aviator is the better print but Kurtz hype is through the roof. I'll try to grab a Kurtz, I'm sure at least one of you guys will be ISO

IronRinn

Today, January 5th at 12pm ET on Bottleneck: "Hungry for Apples" by Doaly.

unnamed_52e5e563-c359-434a-84fa-56550be8ce83_large.jpg

16" x 20" giclee print. Numbered edition of 75, $40

Meier

I love the Drive poster and will be trying for it. First time going for a Mondo in awhile.

Surprised to see so many of the Inside Out ones available.

Meier

Bummer. I was refreshing the poster page.. they don't add them to their right away. Oh well. I forget, if I just keep trying to go ahead and check out, I might actually get it? Is that how it works?

b3b0p

Purposely been avoiding this thread because you know...

And what do you think just happend? I saw the Dave Perillo TMNT Nickolodeon... I missed it, so first thing I did was go to Express Beans and add it to my want list.

I suck at life. I'm so weak.

ohkay

I saw the Aviator posters pop up on the main page before the posters page, but the Drive poster just wouldn't load at all. Oh well

IronRinn

Friday, January 6th at 12pm ET simultaneously on Vice Press and Bottleneck: Total Recall by Karl Fitzgerald.

regular_final_grande.jpg

36" x 18" screen print. Numbered edition of 200, $40

variant_final_grande.jpg

36" x 18" screen print. Numbered edition of 100, $50

Meier

How do you get into the FB group? I also bought way too many prints for Black Friday, I really need to frame some of them before I buy more...

There is one for NeoGAF that I think Kitty created with the thought of someone maybe doing commissions since Mockingbird got all official and shit, but nothing has come of it.

Oh and he actually left the group apparently lol. There is still an admin but I'm not sure who Dylan is on GAF.

omgkitty

There is one for NeoGAF that I think Kitty created with the thought of someone maybe doing commissions since Mockingbird got all official and shit, but nothing has come of it.

Oh and he actually left the group apparently lol. There is still an admin but I'm not sure who Dylan is on GAF.

listerfeend is the heir apparent to the GAF FB throne. I have died and gone to the place where money isn't freely spent on fancy paper.

omgkitty

Speaking of me lying about being responsible, has anyone here ever used Buyee to buy something from Yahoo Auctions Japan who could PM and give me some advice? Want to buy something and not 100% sure what to do.

IronRinn

Tomorrow, Tuesday, January 10th at 12pm ET simultaneously on Bottleneck (regulars) and Dark Ink (variants): The Simpsons "Cape Feare", "Flaming Moes", and "Kamp Krusty" by Florey.

18" x 24" screenprints. Numbered editions of 200, $40 each or set for $115. Variant is a numbered edition of 150, $50 each or $145 for the set.

18" x 24" screenprints. Numbered edition of 150, $50 each or $145 for the set.

b3b0p

Wow, The Simpson's sold out. I feel like Bottleneck hardly ever sells out these types of prints. I kind of wanted that set.

Triteon

Local art/print place went out of business a few weeks ago

I ended up grabbing

shag-Old-Woman-and-Her-Grandson.gif

And a three panel version of this

Jed-Henry-Ukiyo-e-Heroes-Street-Fighters.jpeg

Already framed.

I'm going to be looking for something to go along with my Interstellar Kevin Dart posters when I finish my basement (note: this is not my picture lol). I like that style a lot.

Hoping for some good Star Wars options, so if anyone has any ideas, please let me know! I'll be going back through older pages for sure.

IronRinn

Today, Wednesday, January 11th at 2pm CT on Postersandtoys.com:

The Thin Red Line by João Ruas. 24″ x 36″ screeprint, AP edition of 42, $50

The Tree of Life by Tomer Hanuka. 24″ x 36″ screenprint, AP edition of 55, $45

The Tree of Life (Variant) by Tomer Hanuka. 24″ x 36″ screenprint, AP edition of 35, $65

Top Bottom