• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints |OT2| Signed and Numbered Edition of 20000

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
For posterity's sake:

mBKteOT.jpg

24x36. $50/275

IronRinn

Reminder: Today, Wednesday, October 28th at 12pm ET on Bottlneck: "The Return of the Living Dead" by Timothy Pittides

e1183716-105b-430b-a9ce-c881b7f44f63.jpg

18" x 24", 3 color screen print, numbered edition of 75, $35 each.

Risible

That print is really something. Sadly don't care for the movie.

I feel the opposite - I love the movie, but the print isn't doing anything for me. It has so many iconic scenes, and I see what he was going for, but it just doesn't do it for me.

IronRinn

I feel the opposite - I love the movie, but the print isn't doing anything for me. It has so many iconic scenes, and I see what he was going for, but it just doesn't do it for me.

Pittides has never been a scene-from-the-movie sort of artist, but I see what you're saying. Not a fav of mine, but I do think he did a very good job with this one. We've discussed it here before, but his work this year continues to impress.

Risible

Pittides has never been a scene-from-the-movie sort of artist, but I see what you're saying. Not a fav of mine, but I do think he did a very good job with this one. We've discussed it here before, but his work this year continues to impress.

I didn't recognize his name so I went and looked up his work, and now I know who he is. I've seen a lot of his other stuff and now I know why I don't remember his name, his style isn't one that I enjoy. I did like the Reefer Madness print however.

Fantastic artist, it's just the stuff he does isn't in my wheelhouse. I have rather plebeian tastes :).

edit: Ok, gotta say though this is pretty hype :)

pittides-redrum-variant.jpg

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Understandable. The price had me hesitant too, but I liked it too much to pass up.

No more prints for me for awhile. That's easy to say now...

Seriously, that's what I said yesterday and I made it through most of the day but then caved after something wild came up. So, good luck, man!

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
That's rad, but Mitchell dun already busted my wallet, so it's a pass.

Edmiston's is definitive I think. Passing on this one, but it's certainly nice work and would fit in just fine if I had a Mitchell portait collection.

Anyone get their Bottleneck NYCC stuff yet? I just checked up on the tracking number on mine and it's been stuck in Brooklyn since the 22nd. I'm right across the river so it really shouldn't take that long... Figured I'd see if anyone else is seeing a holdup before I contact them about it.

Browny

Banned
Anyone get their Bottleneck NYCC stuff yet? I just checked up on the tracking number on mine and it's been stuck in Brooklyn since the 22nd. I'm right across the river so it really shouldn't take that long... Figured I'd see if anyone else is seeing a holdup before I contact them about it.
Not yet - I haven't had a tracking number yet... but I'm in the UK so probably last in the queue. If it's any indication, I only received my Ferguson Thor this Monday, 2 months after ordering. And no shipping information for my Grey Matter NYCC purchases either. I'm guessing it's a busy time of year for both companies!

Edit: you're over the river? Heck, I'd expect more from them... no excuses there.

fallengorn

ugh wtf. how do we get this taken down?

Best I can see, catch-all support email.

http://teespring.com/policies/acceptable-use

That seems better, although I don't know if anyone can do that outside of Konami.

fallengorn

pretty sure that poster would fall under fair use and the creator of the piece would hold copyright, not the IP holder
The commission? Definitely not fair use.

Ash has to have some right over his own artwork, I would imagine, but exercising that might open a can of worms.

Axiom

Reminder: Today, Wednesday, October 28th at 12pm ET on Bottlneck: "The Return of the Living Dead" by Timothy Pittides

e1183716-105b-430b-a9ce-c881b7f44f63.jpg

18" x 24", 3 color screen print, numbered edition of 75, $35 each.

I absolutely love this, I'm devastated I never saw it until now.

Another one for the bucket list! :(

Glassboy

If you could only have one or the other, Stout Akira or Ansin Ghost in the Shell variant?
Both is the only true answer. They are among a couple of the best prints I own. Gits is hype because of the foil and overall design is immaculate. Akira is amazing because it's a love letter to the movie and the colors are a little different than what you would normally see on a stout. Its weird to see actually skin tones on character on a stout poster. Trust me it is worth whatever to get both.

Filthy Slug

Fantastic, dude! I love seeing framed Stouts.

Also your wall matches the glow in the dark layer (I'm assuming that's a GID layer?), which is kind of nuts.

Noooo! I contacted the USPS about my Bottleneck order and it is officially lost :( They're looking into it but this situation sucks. Hope someone accidently set it aside and forgot about it or something because I really want those prints.

Noooo! I contacted the USPS about my Bottleneck order and it is officially lost :( They're looking into it but this situation sucks. Hope someone accidently set it aside and forgot about it or something because I really want those prints.

That sucks. I've never actually had anything lost on me. Though I have had it happen on several occasions where my package will get within an hour of where I live, and then disappear until a week later when oh, hey! It's in California!

It's only happened three or four times in the past few years, but it's aggravating as fuck when it happens to something I'm really looking forward to.

Top Bottom