• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints |OT2| Signed and Numbered Edition of 20000

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Sorta want, but if it's really Bartkira, it should be Bart on the bike. :\

OYnkqob.gif

IronRinn

Is it kosher to ask to buy prints on this thread? I figured it'll reach the right people if I did.

As in "Does anyone have a copy of [insert print] they are looking to sell?" or "Can anyone try and get me [insert print] on Wednesday?"

We could poll the thread, but I think either of those would be ok so long as (as with all things) the thread doesn't get spammed with this kind of stuff. Technically, I think as far as the forum goes it should go in the B/S/T. I don't know, what do you guys think? I think the fear would be the thread devolving into a list of requests.

As in "Does anyone have a copy of [insert print] they are looking to sell?" or "Can anyone try and get me [insert print] on Wednesday?"

We could poll the thread, but I think either of those would be ok so long as (as with all things) the thread doesn't get spammed with this kind of stuff. Technically, I think as far as the forum goes it should go in the B/S/T. I don't know, what do you guys think? I think the fear would be the thread devolving into a list of requests.

More of the former rather than the latter. There's a print I never knew existed until recently and is no longer for sale.

IronRinn

More of the former rather than the latter. There's a print I never knew existed until recently and is no longer for sale.

Personally, my instinct is to say that if people pop in every once in a while to say "Hey, there's a thing I want, if anyone has one they want to let go of, send me a PM" that doesn't seem like a problem to me.

However, if everybody wants to keep that separate so as to completely avoid any problems, foreseen and unforeseen, we could always set up something like the
LEGO Marketplace Thread.

Edit: All that having been said, if you really want to cast the widest net you will probably want to set up an account at Expresso Beans.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
I definitely like the separate thread idea. I think we've built a solid little community here, and I'd be a lot more comfortable doing trades/sales/whatevers with people here than on EB.

I definitely like the separate thread idea. I think we've built a solid little community here, and I'd be a lot more comfortable doing trades/sales/whatevers with people here than on EB.

I second this idea. If I'm buying/selling I'd rather work with someone here first if possible and go to EB if that doesn't pan out.

IronRinn

As for requests, why don't we just allow them for now and if it seems like it's getting out of hand, we'll look into doing a separate thread (unless the admins get back to me on my inquiry and tell me fuck no).

Sushigod7

There are not that many people here someone posting every once in awhile looking for something isn't a big deal its been happening already. Just post it and then follow ups should be PM's so it doesn't drag things down.

IronRinn

I have received a response. For now, we'll just keep to this thread I think, because it is fairly low traffic. If it gets to be too much, we are ok to make a separate thread. So, post a request and suss out any details via PM.

I have received a response. For now, we'll just keep to this thread I think, because it is fairly low traffic. If it gets to be too much, we are ok to make a separate thread. So, post a request and suss out any details via PM.

Thanks for letting me do this!

So I'm looking for the Mondo BttF trilogy set by Phantom City Creative for a non-ridiculous price. I didn't even know about Mondo when these released and I really want them to frame.

I checked eBay and there's one guy selling these for $1100. On EB, there a guy in the UK with a new set for $600. Hoping to get these for the EB average sold price ($367.90) or lower, considering the price when it was for sale ($88)

If anyone has these just sitting around, please send me a PM! I'd love to have these as a house decoration, but the cost in aquiring them is prohibitive.

Thanks!

IronRinn

Available tomorrow, Tuesday, October 27th at 9:30am PT on Dark Hall Mansion: "Pepperland" by Marq Spusta.

36″ x 24″ screen print. Signed and numbered Standard edition of 455: $90

36″ x 24″ screen print. Signed and numbered Variant edition of 150: $125

36″ x 24″ screen print. Signed and numbered Select Foil edition of 30: $195

IronRinn

Available tomorrow, Tuesday, October 27th at 2pm CT on The Vacvvm: Two MondoCon leftovers.

“Will” by Vania Zouravliov

9.5″ x 16.5″ Giclee, Signed/Numbered Edition of 100, $60

“Machinehat” by João Ruas

10.5″ x 24″ Varnished Giclee, Signed/Numbered Edition of 70, $75

Thanks for letting me do this!

So I'm looking for the Mondo BttF trilogy set by Phantom City Creative for a non-ridiculous price. I didn't even know about Mondo when these released and I really want them to frame.

I checked eBay and there's one guy selling these for $1100. On EB, there a guy in the UK with a new set for $600. Hoping to get these for the EB average sold price ($367.90) or lower, considering the price when it was for sale ($88)

If anyone has these just sitting around, please send me a PM! I'd love to have these as a house decoration, but the cost in aquiring them is prohibitive.

Thanks!

This reminds me of the fact that I should never have sold that print lol. I really liked it but didn't have room to frame it up at the time, think I sold it for like £200...-_-

This reminds me of the fact that I should never have sold that print lol. I really liked it but didn't have room to frame it up at the time, think I sold it for like £200...-_-

I'm so jealous that you owned it! I didn't even know this existed until a few months ago and it's a bummer that it's so hard to come by. I wouldn't even mind a reprint, I just want to display them.

IronRinn

Ordered the Ferris Wheel last night. Want to make good use of double VIP :) Also snagged a high-speed train on sale at Amazon for "free" - I say free because it was paid for by rewards from my company fitness program.

The missus and I are looking to move in the next 3-4 months, but my only requirement is a big basement. I need a dedicated Lego room. Want to go wild building a giant Lego city.

You're confusing your addictions, ruxtpin!

The Ferris Wheel looks so rad.

IronRinn

A2, 420 x 594 mm one color screenprint. Signed and numbered edition of 60, $60 on that one. I like that a lot. Maybe not $60 like it, but I like it.

IronRinn

Sailed through checkout on a standard edition of the Spusta and thought "Do I really need this?" at which point the market took care of it for me.

omgkitty

Sailed through checkout on a standard edition of the Spusta and thought "Do I really need this?" at which point the market took care of it for me.

Was on the fence and then listened to a bunch of Magical Mystery Tour this morning and decided to grab one.

IronRinn

Was on the fence and then listened to a bunch of Magical Mystery Tour this morning and decided to grab one.

I have no doubt it will look amazing in person. I just...need to start exercising some self-control. And while I do really like that movie, there's a good chance it would never make it onto a wall.

IronRinn

Available tomorrow, Wednesday, October 28th at 12pm ET on Arcadium

Ashkan_Heroes_1_-_12x18_grande.png

“Heroes #1″ by Ashkan Honarvar. 12″ x 18″ giclee on somerset velvet fine art paper, signed & numbered edition of 50, $50.

Luderico

Fantastic. The Tong Black Keys print especially.

Thanks. Iam kind of sad to let it go. But love and shit...

Blingaling
Originally Posted by Luderico

Speaking of. Just framed this two beautys for my girldfriends birthday.
Hope she likes it.

Nice! Love that Eads. Dude is severely underrated.

Yeah. Love his art. Unfortunately most of his prints are for bands i don't care.

Was catching up on Idle Thumbs and just heard about: http://artbotic.com/

Not even art collecting is safe from the subscription service fad.

Ugh, I thought it was dumb with vinyl but this is even worse. Kinda defeats the purpose (well for me at least) of collecting art if you're just getting whatever random stuff they feel like sending. I'm sure there's a market for it though.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
I'd be curious how they package/ship these things monthly. Like, is every print pretty much uniform in size and then thrown into a box with some other junk and some COAs?

Filthy Slug

Francavilla Wolfman from Mondo surprise drop (don't worry it's ugly)

Top Bottom