• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints |OT2| Signed and Numbered Edition of 20000

IronRinn

Noooo! I contacted the USPS about my Bottleneck order and it is officially lost :( They're looking into it but this situation sucks. Hope someone accidently set it aside and forgot about it or something because I really want those prints.

I wonder if Bottleneck and Scott Campbell use the same PO, as they lost my "What a Lovely Day" print recently. I have no doubt that Bottleneck will take care of it for you.

Yeah, I figured Bottleneck will help me out. I'm just gonna wait the 48 hours and see if anything turns up with the USPS. If it ended up in California and they find it, great!

Funny enough, Bottleneck and Campbell are in the same area of Brooklyn so they have to use the same post office. Damn, Brooklyn PO! Can't even drive a package across the river without screwing it up.

IronRinn

Yeah, I figured Bottleneck will help me out. I'm just gonna wait the 48 hours and see if anything turns up with the USPS. If it ended up in California and they find it, great!

Funny enough, Bottleneck and Campbell are in the same area of Brooklyn so they have to use the same post office. Damn, Brooklyn PO! Can't even drive a package across the river without screwing it up.
Yeah, I didn't know where in Brooklyn Campbell was, but I guess that would explain it. Lots of tubes going through that place!

want to pm me your order number?

IronRinn

Available today, Friday, October 30th at 11am PT on Dark Ink Art: "The Simpsons: Treehouse of Horror 3" by Dave Perillo, featuring art from Treehouses IX, X and XI (Seasons 10-12).

treehouse-3_perillo_grande.jpg

12" x 36" screen print, signed and numbered edition of 250 $50.00

Sorry about the small image, I can't find anything bigger than the one of their site.

Well I've got the first two Treehouse prints on the wall, might as well continue even though this one looks pretty weak in comparison.

20150322_191829_zpsh1y2zhux.jpg

Going for the Edmiston Halloween variant today as well. It's going to be either a really expensive or really frustrating day today.

IronRinn

Up today, Friday, October 30th at 12pm ET on Bottleneck: Mark Englert "You Aint Never Had a Friend Like Me" APs and some remaining flat file prints:

You_Ain_t_Never_Had_a_Friend_Like_Me_36x12_72dpi_1024x1024_grande.jpg

The 12" x 36",10-color screen print, Hand numbered edition of 28, $62.00.

Flat file leftovers will be $40.00 each and will only appear in the "Mark Englert" section:

Englert5_grande_grande.jpg

englert-kraken_grande.jpg

englert-a11-work-and-no-play_grande.jpg

b5525bbd-7c60-43a7-94e4-a0751c974f01.jpg

Edit: These go up at 12:30pm ET.

IronRinn

Available Tuesday, November 3rd at 3pm GMT on Black Dragon Press: "The Isle of the Dead" by Nicolas Delort:

18" x 27" 2-colour hand-pulled screen print with varnish on 270gsm Mohawk Superfine White Eggshell paper, printed by White Duck Screenprint. Hand numbered regular edition of 136 with signed Certificate of Authenticity, £50.

18” x 27" and-pulled screen print, silver metallic inks with on ultra-black paper on Fedrigoni Sirio Ultra Black 280gsm paper by White Duck Screenprint. Hand numbered variant edition of 50 with signed Certificate of Authenticity, £70

IronRinn

So I want to apologize for the Edmiston drop if you missed out. His Facebook announcement clearly states 3pm, but apparently he put them up 30 minutes earlier and only alerted his newsletter subscribers which honestly strikes me as kind of shady Edit: Seems he did mention that in his Facebook post. So that's on me. Sorry about that.

Edit: You know what, screw it. Plenty of places do the sell early to subscribers thing, which is fine, but they don't put their entire allocation up for subscribers while telling everyone else to show up later. I don't know, I wasn't even looking to grab one of them but that still seems shitty.

Luderico

Today, Friday, October 30th at 3pm ET on Jason Edmiston's shop: "Halloween" Regular APs and Exclusive Variant (and "Cooties" APs):

24" x 36", 6 color screen print. AP edition of 12. $125.00

24" x 36", 6 color screen print. Edition of 70, $150.00

I'm assuming these will be signed and numbered, since they are coming directly from Edmiston.

Sold Out in nanoseconds. Fuck me. Not a chance.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
They must've found it because it was waiting for me when I got home today. All is well in the cosmos. Thanks for the offer, I'll take you up on that if anything weird like this happens again.

Deadbolt is in your house, licking your pins. RUN.

NateDrake

At what point do I become concerned that USPS lost my Daniel Danger print? Tracking said it would delivered on Oct. 29 but it wasn't and the tracking information hasn't updated since it departed a post office at 4am Oct. 28.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
At what point do I become concerned that USPS lost my Daniel Danger print? Tracking said it would delivered on Oct. 29 but it wasn't and the tracking information hasn't updated since it departed a post office at 4am Oct. 28.

USPS tracking is really finicky. Sometime's it is incredibly accurate and updates you throughout the entire way, other times it's off due to unforeseen delays or a variety of other reasons. Wait a week, and if it still hasn't updated, then contact USPS and see what's going on. Patience is super key with USPS--they're the best, I've found, and usually waiting solves most problems.

NateDrake

USPS tracking is really finicky. Sometime's it is incredibly accurate and updates you throughout the entire way, other times it's off due to unforeseen delays or a variety of other reasons. Wait a week, and if it still hasn't updated, then contact USPS and see what's going on. Patience is super key with USPS--they're the best, I've found, and usually waiting solves most problems.

Sounds fair. My main concern is that the post office it left from is only 40mins away from my location. So 2 days with no update just seems odd.

johnsmith

remember me
Finally got around to buying that Rockin Jely Bean GOTG magazine, and to my surprise there was a clean version of the art right on the first page!

I still want a full size poster print though.

pbxUGBK.jpg

suplex

That's a Detritus JP (Japan version)
Wish I had one

Yea the word is the red ink has Horkey's blood mixed into it which is pretty wild. Also each one has its own individual phrase at the bottom. Mine is "side door opens"

I need to get it framed soon.

I also already have three more Horkey's on the way haha.

IronRinn

I said I was gonna stop buying prints for a bit but I was an ignorant fool back then. I've changed.

Lol.

They've been leaking parts of it for a while now. One print for all three parts of the original trilogy.

I'm not going to post them, just in case you want it to be a surprise until the full reveal, but you can find them in this thread. First batch of images is on page 387.

Edit: All right, maybe one:

file.php

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Ugh... Never going to make it to Hook & Ladder No. 8 in time.

Edit: Durr, it's already been found 3 minutes after announcement.

Top Bottom