• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints |OT2| Signed and Numbered Edition of 20000

ruxtpin

Banned
All over one of those Star Wars. If I can grab a variant, I will - if not. Regular for me. And grabbed the X-Wing print too. Need me some Star Wars prints to go along with my mountain of Lego Star Wars sets.

omgkitty

Meier

Boom:

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--FyYLIDKr--/c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/1504398267726669348.jpg[IMG]

Regular 36" x 24" 7 color screen print. Timed edition, open until 11:59 ET on 11/8, $50.00

[IMG]http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--WDPGt9vf--/c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/1504398267783325220.jpg[IMG]

Variant 36" x 24" 6 color screen print. Edition of 225, $65.00[/QUOTE]

Where are these being sold at?

Sorry this might be a stupid question but I attempted to search the answer to this question prior to posting to no avail.

What does timed release mean exactly in the poster world? Specifically regarding the Bottleneck Star Wars poster releasing tomorrow. Is it that they have a window of time where they take orders for the poster and then print the amount accordingly after the window has closed?

Chairhome

Sorry this might be a stupid question but I attempted to search the answer to this question prior to posting to no avail.

What does timed release mean exactly in the poster world? Specifically regarding the Bottleneck Star Wars poster releasing tomorrow. Is it that they have a window of time where they take orders for the poster and then print the amount accordingly after the window has closed?
Yes. Except for the variants since they're limited quality, its first come, first serve

IronRinn

What Chairhome said. Regular edition goes on sale tomorrow at 12pm ET and you have until 11:59pm on November 8th to place an order.

Sushigod7

Timed sales like this are somewhat rare though the usual "limited" paper business is editions are set before say 500 and thats it. Some artists get part of the main edition some get AP's (artist proofs) to sell as payment etc. But this is a huge print to have as a timed edition I love Bottleneck to death for this. And Gabz.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Mondo drop, Bottleneck drop, Great Great Showdown Hunt... It's like the universe is telling me not to work.

FYI, Scott C. mentioned tomorrows hunt is going to be posted in the afternoon, so I'm guessing it's going to be a big west coast thing.

Edit: Yeah, he just pretty much confirmed as much.

Sushigod7

Mondo drop, Bottleneck drop, Great Great Showdown Hunt... It's like the universe is telling me not to work.

FYI, Scott C. mentioned tomorrows hunt is going to be posted in the afternoon, so I'm guessing it's going to be a big west coast thing.

Edit: Yeah, he just pretty much confirmed as much.

I was hoping Orlando would somehow get included in the hunt but no dice so far!

Could this please also be timed?
12188081_10153674348149618_804743421616272732_o.jpg

yes

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
More Star Wars! Gallery1988 announced their Star Wars exhibit earlier today. It'll take place 11/14 and 11/15 with prints going up for auction on ebay, sales benefiting UNICEF Kid Power. They showed three of the pieces for the exhibit, two prints and some weird Darth Vader hermit crab.

Matt Taylor:

So, what are the odds I'd be able to get the Matt Taylor print?

Sigma722

Man it sure would be nice if fancy poster gaf could have a leg up on those heathens over at EB. If only we knew somebody that could do that for us, that likes us more, because let's face it, we are better folk.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Those star wars ones going on sale in 30 minutes are amazing. I can't decide which I like better.

Sigma722

+1 variant.

Don't forget people, it's shopify. Add it to your cart. click checkout. if it says out of stock click back. Then check out. Rince repeat for the next 10 minutes or so. if you get to the page to insert your address, you have 5 minutes I believe at that point.

commish

Someone comes in my office at 11:59 to talk about burritos. How is this real life? Obviously missed the SW variant, haha.

Sushigod7

Missed the variant for a friend but got my reg! So happy this was timed print of the year for me.

Someone comes in my office at 11:59 to talk about burritos. How is this real life? Obviously missed the SW variant, haha.

LOL well I hope your getting a burrito for lunch at least.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Just bagged me a variant.

And bears repeating...

Don't forget people, it's shopify. Add it to your cart. click checkout. if it says out of stock click back. Then check out. Rince repeat for the next 10 minutes or so. if you get to the page to insert your address, you have 5 minutes I believe at that point.

commish

+1 variant.

Thanks for the tip. Was able to get a variant by doing this.

Top Bottom