• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints |OT2| Signed and Numbered Edition of 20000

IronRinn

Yeeeeeeah, fuck that. Took forever for the variant to show up for me. Could never get to check out. Really not happy about that.

Sushigod7

Yeeeeeeah, fuck that. Took forever for the variant to show up for me. Could never get to check out. Really not happy about that.

When the reg popped up I searched the variant and got it that way. Still got carted before I could check out. I did it in 15sec or less too.

If I was trying to sell some prints where should I go to do so, besides Ebay ?

LOL probably not the best time to ask that.

Same. The regular showed up first for me and once the variant showed up it was listed before the regular for some reason. Kinda threw me off.

Eh, I guess this gives me more time to think if I actually want this print.

LOL. "Hey guys, totally unrelated to the huge drop that just happened, where could I go to flip a print? Just asking."

These are really old bad timing on my part sorry. Can I just post the stuff I want to sell in this thread or should I take to the Buy/Sell/Trade thread?

IronRinn

Same. The regular showed up first for me and once the variant showed up it was listed before the regular for some reason. Kinda threw me off.

Eh, I guess this gives me more time to think if I actually want this print.

Looks like my luck carried over from the Goonies drop. Hitting a bad streak here, I guess.

IronRinn

These are really old bad timing on my part sorry. Can I just post the stuff I want to sell in this thread or should I take to the Buy/Sell/Trade thread?

You could post in the B/S/T and put a link here or just list here, so long as it isn't a ton of pics, as Sushigod7 mentioned.

I didn't think I would feel salty if I missed the variant since the regular looks good too... but I'm feeling kinda salty, haha. First release I missed that I feel really bummed about.

Sigma722

"Gimme a break, you get less than 50k monthly visits/month and your ranked around 500k in the world so don't tell me you have 15,000 people going for it. Plus I was refreshing by the second and had it in the cart and onto the payment page within 4 seconds of it launching.

Delete my account. I smell fraud."
email to BNG lol

Dang, was watching the page and got distracted playing Halo 5. :(

I'm okay with the reg SW but that variant looks so good.

And the Batman prints! :( lol

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
email to BNG lol

This hobby has a lot of entitled babies.

That being said, congrats to the Bottleneck fellas for putting out the best Star Wars print I've seen in years, and for making yoda pins. I think we could all use more yoda pins in our lives.

I didn't think I would feel salty if I missed the variant since the regular looks good too... but I'm feeling kinda salty, haha. First release I missed that I feel really bummed about.
I passed. I'm holding out for Force Awakens prints. I've had enough OT stuff for a lifetime.

mjc

Oh wow, I didn't even see that Star Wars print coming. I ordered a regular print, which is fine by me as I like it more than the variant.

Nice to finally have a good Star Wars print in my collection!

IronRinn

Baller edition.

CTEuhftWwAECGcE.jpg

blackdragonpress said:
Still at the testing stage but we're very happy with how this laser etched wood panel with art from the mighty Daniel Danger is coming along. Released later this year this very limited edition piece on grade A Latvian birch will measure roughly 31" x 21" with a price of £600.

Risible

"Gimme a break, you get less than 50k monthly visits/month and your ranked around 500k in the world so don't tell me you have 15,000 people going for it. Plus I was refreshing by the second and had it in the cart and onto the payment page within 4 seconds of it launching.

Delete my account. I smell fraud."

I smell a poster virgin!

I smell a poster virgin!

Heh, I remember when I first came across Mondo and though "Oh boy look at all these posters I'll be able to buy!"

The only drop I've ever got from them in the past few years was the Batman: TAS vinyl that was shaped like the series logo, and that was a timed release I bought for a friend's Christmas gift.

Heh, I remember when I first came across Mondo and though "Oh boy look at all these posters I'll be able to buy!"

The only drop I've ever got from them in the past few years was the Batman: TAS vinyl that was shaped like the series logo, and that was a timed release I bought for a friend's Christmas gift.

The extremely limited runs is really the thing I find most frustrating about the hobby. I just wanna buy a fucking poster, man. I don't wanna have to fight for it.

omgkitty

First Mondo poster I was aware of was Ansin's Scott Pilgrim. Thought it looked awesome, but the price put me off. Next thing I saw were the Olly Moss Star Wars prints, and again price threw me off. Next thing was the Moss Totoro, which I did try for and failed miserably. I was dumbfounded how I didn't get one. It was around this time I got a real job and started to get some disposable income, so I started following Mondo more closely and my first print scored on a drop was Vania's 13 Assassin's which is a film I still haven't seen.

Sigma722

I started following Mondo more closely and my first print scored on a drop was Vania's 13 Assassin's which is a film I still haven't seen.

1) I think that is the first print I scored on from Mondo as well.

2) You really need to see it. Surprises me you haven't yet..

omgkitty

1) I think that is the first print I scored on from Mondo as well.

2) You really need to see it. Surprises me you haven't yet..

I mean I own the blu-ray for it....I probably have like 150+ blu-rays that I own but haven't seen. A lot of this is thanks to my collection of Criterion films, but yeah.....

ohkay

I think Totoro was the print that first got me interested in Mondo, and Whalen's Toy Story was the first one I scored

Baller edition.

Seriously the quality on those is incredible, the Delort variant is one of the coolest things in my collection, plus it smells incredible. I know that's a weird thing, but it really does. Still.

Wonder if these will come with mini-OG's too? Seems right up danger's alley.

Risible

The extremely limited runs is really the thing I find most frustrating about the hobby. I just wanna buy a fucking poster, man. I don't wanna have to fight for it.

Agreed. I used to be into it, I've owned a lot of the biggies that I've had to sell (think Stout, Moss, Taylor, Horkey's big pieces). After a while I realized how little of it would ever hit my walls.

In addition, sitting around for literally hours hitting F5 got really stale really quickly.

Glad I got out of the game. Now I just hope for timed editions.

ohkay

In addition, sitting around for literally hours hitting F5 got really stale really quickly.
I feel like this doesn't happen much anymore since most drop times fall within a certain window, and there's just less prints worth sitting there for

I think Totoro was the print that first got me interested in Mondo, and Whalen's Toy Story was the first one I scored

First one I tried for was the Stout Reservoir Dogs and I scored that. Grabbed a few others since that (Randy Ortiz The Thing, WBYK Jurassic Park, Woodson Argo). It's addicting and that in cart adrenaline is real.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
First one I tried for was the Stout Reservoir Dogs and I scored that. Grabbed a few others since that (Randy Ortiz The Thing, WBYK Jurassic Park, Woodson Argo). It's addicting and that in cart adrenaline is real.

It certainly is, my dude.

IronRinn

Seriously the quality on those is incredible, the Delort variant is one of the coolest things in my collection, plus it smells incredible. I know that's a weird thing, but it really does. Still.

Wonder if these will come with mini-OG's too? Seems right up danger's alley.
I would love to see one in person. They already look amazing in photos.

I'm in my first Iam8bit show tonight! Thx Dreweyes for the contact :)

Fuck yeeeeeeeeeeah, dude! Congrats!

Top Bottom