• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints |OT2| Signed and Numbered Edition of 20000

Starbucks_Render_medium.jpg

OK, finally a pin I can't resist. Should we just have a separate thread for these?

Love that second Viveros piece.

Starbucks_Render_medium.jpg

OK, finally a pin I can't resist. Should we just have a separate thread for these?

Getting this one for sure. We should just change the thread title to "Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints/Pins |OT2| ...".

It goes live today at noon est for those interested.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Was staring at my screen and spaced the fuck out as the drop went down. Thankfully wormed my way through with both Batdudes!

Sushigod7

Just a reminder that Gallery 1988's Force Awakens show open this weekend. There are prints available at the gallery and the originals are being sold on ebay. I think? The email is kind of confusing. And the week after that is the return of the annual Crazy4Cult show.

Some great stuff at the show for sure but I'm not even trying to get any pieces kind of annoying if you can't attend you basically can't get it. But who knows maybe those auctions will be affordable.
thats what I tell myself anyway

Luderico

New gig poster by Ken Taylor. The Avett Brothers. Obviously - what else would it have been. In a few weeks at Postersandtoys for sale.

Really like this one. Not my band. But my girlfriend likes folk-rock. So i think. Justified.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Hey everybody, its been a while so
FREE GIVEAWAY LOTTERY THING !!!!!!!!! yay
GABZ SW printer proof misprint
Long story short, i have a handful of Gabz Star Wars printer proofs that have a misprint on them. What? These are super rare now? Probably not, but i know i would want it on my wall. Plus its free, so...

So for anyone that would like to try to get one, just pick three numbers and on Monday (11/16/15) around noon i'll pick a winner at random.

Dont see the misprint, its cool LucasLtd also missed it.

And for anyone that wants some free pins, im also doing a giveaway on Instagram. my profile on there is bottleneck_josh. Enter one or enter both giveaways, all i know is the holidays are coming up and these can totally sub as gifts. Good luck

Alslo, anyone can enter and lets keep this as a neogaf giveaway, dont let those eb heads get in lol.

santi_yo

Long story short, i have a handful of Gabz Star Wars printer proofs that have a misprint on them. What? These are super rare now? Probably not, but i know i would want it on my wall. Plus its free, so...

So for anyone that would like to try to get one, just pick three numbers and on Monday (11/16/15) around noon i'll pick a winner at random.

And for anyone that wants some free pins, im also doing a giveaway on Instagram. my profile on there is bottleneck_josh. Enter one or enter both giveaways, all i know is the holidays are coming up and these can totally sub as gifts. Good luck

Alslo, anyone can enter and lets keep this as a neogaf giveaway, dont let those eb heads get in lol.

Just spotted the missprint, it's amazing
KuGsj.gif

I bought a reg version for a friend and I'd love to have this one for me, haha.

Pick 3 numbers? Like in a 3 digit number? Then: 0 2 6

Thanks.

JMizzlin

This is really kind of you :) I'll pick 9 8 7.

Thanks a lot!

LaneDS

How are these number selections?

0 6 0

Thanks for doing this!

Pacify

Awesome, man. 1 3 5. Thanks!

Here goes, 6 4 9.

Bii

Thank you for doing this.

I'll pick: 8 0 6

Irnbru

Yasssss! I <3 bottleneck so! 1 7 9

Egnirys

Thanks for doing this! 7 5 1

Browny

Banned

You sir are a gentleman! 273! Thank you!

Vyrance

Awesome!

3 4 5

Top Bottom