• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints |OT2| Signed and Numbered Edition of 20000

hobart

There's always the secondary market, fellas. I know it's hard plopping down $200+ on something retailed for $50. I get it. But on these other releases - $100 on something that sold for $65 (with shipping) is actually pretty reasonable, IMO.

I think it's pretty thrilling getting through on the site and having and order complete. I get a big rush out of it. Haha.

IronRinn

Upcoming print from Qbic:

DayNight2.jpg

"Day & Night" by Rustam Qbic 1-colour hand-pulled screen print on Conqueror Connoisseur 300gsm white paper. Signed & numbered by the artist.

No edition size or price set yet. There will be a color variant as well.

IronRinn

Tomorrow, Friday, November 20th on Mondo: Judge Death by Florian Bertmer

24" x 36" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 225. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $45

(Variant) Premiered at Thought Bubble UK. 24" x 36" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 125. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $65

IronRinn

Chris Skinner Sketch Booth slots will go up on Bottleneck today, Friday, November 20th at 12pm ET. 50 A4 (8.27 x 11.69 inch) slots for $70.

Damn, I like that Matt Taylor piece but this week has been expensive enough already. Shipping prices made the decision that much easier.

IronRinn

Up now on MAE Gallery Editions and available until November 24th at 12am "French Time": "Over the Rainbow" by SETH.

55 x 82 cm screen print on fine art paper. Timed limited, signed and numbered edition, $250.00

I was originally pretty meh on this, but the more I look at it the more I like it. Pricey though.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Up now on MAE Gallery Editions and available until November 24th at 12am "French Time": "Over the Rainbow" by SETH.

55 x 82 cm screen print on fine art paper. Timed limited, signed and numbered edition, $250.00

I was originally pretty meh on this, but the more I look at it the more I like it. Pricey though.

I think that's rad, but that price is brutal in a week where a $200 James Jean piece was dropped. Also, just a warning, I bought a print from Mae Editions a bunch of months back and it was one of the worst tubes I've received a print in. I had to pry the print out by physically unravelling the tube. Shit was terrible.

IronRinn

I think that's rad, but that price is brutal in a week where a $200 James Jean piece was dropped. Also, just a warning, I bought a print from Mae Editions a bunch of months back and it was one of the worst tubes I've received a print in. I had to pry the print out by physically unravelling the tube. Shit was terrible.
Good to know. Was there any damage to the print?

Black Dragon Press will be selling their Thought Bubble leftovers of Vania Zouravliov's "The Thousand-and-Second Tale of Scheherazade" on Tuesday, November 24th at 3pm GMT.

Black ink and varnish on China White A2 paper. Edition of 40, £40

Hand-embellished Variant edition of 5, £100

Black ink and varnish on Stone A2 paper. Edition of 40, £40

Hand-embellished Variant edition of 5, £100

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Good to know. Was there any damage to the print?

Surprisingly nope! If I can find a picture of the untubing process, I'll throw it up. It was like, you know when you buy pillsbury dough and then crack it in the middle and unravel the tube spirally? I had to do that in order to get the print out. I heard a bunch of people had theirs damaged though.

LaneDS

Gotcha, then maybe, but I've seen a lot of Marvel stuff go unloved through Mondo's drops (at least in that critical initial rush) so this might also end up in the same category.

Trasher

Anyone else get the Skinner sketch today? I still haven't received the link to do my request and was wondering if anyone else had yet.

Hagi

Becky Cloonans Mondo print for the upcoming show

Variant

I assume these will be stupidly hard to get because it's Mondo right?

Oh shit I need that regular, I love Becky! Hopefully it doesn't drop before wednesday because I have zero pennies.

I swear to God if I don't get one of these someone is getting hurt.

It's still a planned timed edition, right?

It belongs ON MY WALL!

Got the magnets in last night, epoxied one of them to the transistor frame. Getting the hardware to test mount the other to the wall today.

If this works, I'm ordering those other frames so I can finally start showing these prints off.

So, I got my Daniel Danger prints in the mail the other day, and they came in a tube with metal caps on the ends. I've never had to deal with one of these before, so what's the best way to pop them open?

Filthy Slug

So, I got my Daniel Danger prints in the mail the other day, and they came in a tube with metal caps on the ends. I've never had to deal with one of these before, so what's the best way to pop them open?

41GLkeflzUL.jpg

Filthy Slug

If it works for cans of tuna, it'll work for Daniel Danger prints!

But really, depends on the type of tube--if the endcaps are metal, try grabbing a screwdriver under and lip or ledge of the cap and just popping it open.

ohkay

The caps don't pop off on these tubes. You'll see them taped around a quarter from the end of the tube, where you should see a seam. Cut a slit in the tape all around and it should open

Filthy Slug

The caps don't pop off on these tubes. You'll see them taped around a quarter from the end of the tube, where you should see a seam. Cut a slit in the tape all around and it should open

Oh, man, is Danger now using those weird tubes with the aluminum permanent tops?

Penguin

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
Top Bottom