• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints |OT2| Signed and Numbered Edition of 20000

IronRinn

Josh Keyes returns to Tiny Showcase today with another timed edition.

2371.jpg

"The Cleaner" 8" x 10" (image 7" x 9") giclee, printed on a heavy 290gsm natural white print making paper made from 90% bamboo fibres and 10% cotton, $40.00. Open from now until Tuesday, December 1st at 1:30 ET.

Edit: Or maybe 12pm? The email says 12/1 at 1:30pm, the site says 11/31 (which, obviously, is not a real date) at 12pm.

How's the quality on these? I've wanted a print of something by shinkawa but these are so damn pricey

Really nice. It has good weight too it and looks perfect as far as I can tell. It's my first one. I wasn't aware at the time that there are plexiglass offerings too. I don't know the benefits of that for the increased prices.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
My understanding is that it is kind of dark. I still want one though.

Yeah, a bunch of his older stuff looks a bit too dark in person vs.how brilliant the colors/light looks in the jpeg. I got through most of the checkout on "I'm not aware" but then bailed. Just waiting for something I feel like I definitely need at a decent price.

Also that "Regardles..." was a fucking steal. I picked one up at $150 over the Summer and was super happy with the price.

LaneDS

Anyone here have an "I'm not aware" and knows how the colors look in person?

I have one framed up, first thing you see when you walk in my home. It is very dark. Even though the frame is custom and of good quality, the glass choice is unfortunate because it's such a dark print.

I still really love it, but it ranks low in my DD collection because of that.

edit: I can post a picture or two when I get home.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
I have one framed up, first thing you see when you walk in my home. It is very dark. Even though the frame is custom and of good quality, the glass choice is unfortunate because it's such a dark print.

Phew, making me feel better about not snatching it up. It's a fantastic image though.

ohkay

That's what I was worried about with it being on the black paper. I have the art print of his black keys poster and the colors are fairly dark on that one too because of the paper

Wish I had jumped on "Regardless of everything" though

He's putting up the really expensive stuff now.

"ill only feel smaller and smaller" for $400
"we were fortunate" already sold for $700

Danger getting paid.

Filthy Slug

Would have got the Smaller for like 300, but 400 is too much for me. I'm kind of glad Danger is pricing me out of most of this stuff otherwise I'd be worried for my bank account

ohkay

I'm starting to wonder what price would be my breaking point if he put up a sunny days or ghost ship

He says as a ghost ship is put up

Edit 2: and "I'll only feel smaller and smaller" for $400 isn't that bad a price imo

Filthy Slug

Lane is the one dude buying all of these. I'm callin' it.

Regardless is back up. Somebody should get one. It's gorgeous in person.

Risible

Greetings.
Thanks for your interest in our Goonies print. Your email submission was picked randomly. please go here to purchase.
REDACTED

NOTE: You are limited to one poster total.

This is your link only, please do not give it out to someone else or post it online. All orders are double checked against those picked to purchase, and all those who purchase without having been picked by us will be refunded and ineligible from future rounds of poster purchasing.

If the poster version you prefer is sold out, our apologies. You can purchase from whichever versions are still available. In some cases posters oversell by a few copies. In those instances, we must refund oversales, our apologies.

We reserve the right to refund anyone at anytime, up until the poster ships, if we discover you have broken the lotto rules by entering twice or if you order multiple prints.

This link will expire at 8:00 PM PST November 24th, 2015.

Thanks again,
Sarah

Filthy Slug

Dammit, I love the Fat Culture pieces so far. I bet there's a fat bird in there too.

Bii

What he said.

Mike Mitchell will have 6 prints up tomorrow, Wednesday, November 25 between 12 and 1pm CT.

Damn, I have a meeting that starts at 10:00am PT. Maybe I can set an alert for my e-mail to pop up on my phone's home screen so I can quietly sneak out and "take the call"...

Luderico

Greetings.
Thanks for your interest in our Goonies print. Your email submission was picked randomly. please go here to purchase.
REDACTED

NOTE: You are limited to one poster total.

This is your link only, please do not give it out to someone else or post it online. All orders are double checked against those picked to purchase, and all those who purchase without having been picked by us will be refunded and ineligible from future rounds of poster purchasing.

If the poster version you prefer is sold out, our apologies. You can purchase from whichever versions are still available. In some cases posters oversell by a few copies. In those instances, we must refund oversales, our apologies.

We reserve the right to refund anyone at anytime, up until the poster ships, if we discover you have broken the lotto rules by entering twice or if you order multiple prints.

This link will expire at 8:00 PM PST November 24th, 2015.

Thanks again,
Sarah

Me too. But BUTTFUCK. Live in germany so there is the time difference. Dude gotta sleep. So it expired.

Luderico

Yeah. Still sucks. But maybe it is a sign from the postergods to spend all my bucks on friday at the Mondo flatsale. Because iam gonna score bigtime. Has to. Right, right?

Top Bottom