• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints |OT2| Signed and Numbered Edition of 20000

IronRinn

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THEY'RE DOING AN ONLINE FLATFILE SALE!?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

IronRinn

sweetjesus.jpg

How does one even prepare for this? I haven't bought anything since they redesigned the checkout flow. Do I need to register for an account in advance or anything?

Kinda bummed there isn't anything on-site this year. I'm actually going to be in Austin at the time.

Yeah, if you haven't ordered since they changed the site you have to make a new account. Then don't bother going to the site on Black Friday.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
This sale in one image:

by1kism.jpg

Eh, don't mind me, I'm just a cynic.

Landing a print on Mondo is kind of a shitshow on a good day, now imagine it when people think they might land some $1000+ grail at the original price.

Moss Star Wars for everyone!!!!

LaneDS

Oh man, I can taste the disappointment already.

edit: and I have a cold so that's like, really saying something y'know?

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Maybe most people will blow their black friday budget at midnight when big box stores open. I'm feeling good about this. Moss Star Wars is as good as mine.

ohkay

I think my strategy is going to be to keep a list in my head of a few prints that people might not be gunning for at first thought and try to get one of those. I don't think there are many Mondo prints I really absolutely need anymore (outside of a Totoro var)

Salamando

LIKE IT MATTERS.

It's going to be a sea of bitter tears and recrimination.

Allow me to quote Wargames: "The only winning move is not to play."
I see through your clever ruse. Convince everyone it's not worth to try, then bam! You swoop in and take it all. Not on my watch!

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
My strategy is PANIC/PANIC/PANIC/settle for some shit I didn't really need but hey why not.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
RIP Lane. He was a good dude, but he just lost his damn mind during Black Friday.

suplex

My strategy is to go in with very low expectations, fail, and then move on with my black Friday online shopping extravaganza.

Or just skip it entirely.

Also that geddes is a must have.

Filthy Slug

Yeah, I think y'all should really be refreshing on that Geddes instead. Shit is just insane.

Here's one for you.

Metal Gear Solid V: Diamond Dogs Artwork

Art by YÔJI SHINKAWA.

uzuOiJo5HCKVKd_lspeiw0wWmnxvhzKNG3ybfzUpru2W7EuITKFhG6O9Yx0yVQkIatc9Vg-5JnMA8HgLPqOR4hqBVgbWdYKP_ae2-4VJeOM_7mCVCxKuKLgrUpBVchayhQCQKr6-oWvw8taMmmDlbTQp2sgC4dFOGwdYlxuoTkrI7WF2ujwlnD6ciVWB7i1x7ozY68fwTDqvlt1btZ-pfS-OLeRJNRubVQFsdBWU6Bhf-vQ-URjVo17LwAaNA-TOw4LnP0E9hYUjr-sqHzDxv-Jn0Hw3BidttWHzdJ_gYIaHEKCX57l7TA60r5aij6fKFfUYJnh5Hovv435rM3tiaMdYtaE_RpS66wTRS-KHd7b_Oe_ndGt75zEwzhwJtU06D_oifkHCJdnmk2aLYfJ9lXc-cvpepAoeWqdNY69RO9SWl1WPkpeG8J9gqQoxM2dSpneVeZDg39f2K_xv11UL55jvh7JsFY5s6ppexcG4E0tNW09J4JFevm6OEgn5HB1eOcb9qPPSC7vkTwOBnu7z-j6y91873-atkCTsgw_qoPBh=w2232-h1255-no

Details:

Mine is signed. The first 13 get that person touch. This particular piece is #7 of 500.
Measurements: 90x30cm
Material: Aluminum-Dibond

Top Bottom