• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints |OT2| Signed and Numbered Edition of 20000

HCG just emailed me about 25% off the entire store, if anyone is interested. They sent a code.

If it wasn't nearly BF I'd definitely be on that Penguin. Just too much going on.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
This flatfile sale needs to happen so that I can see if I can afford anything else for the month/ever again. How are y'all holding up?

LaneDS

Got a peanut butter pal for myself and almost, uh, PB'd for Rinn without seeing a new page had started.

I thought my suggestion for a Skippy variant was top notch but alas, lowly Jif it is.

This flatfile sale needs to happen so that I can see if I can afford anything else for the month/ever again. How are y'all holding up?

I have every intention of trying to buy something and not getting it, so expectations are super low!

I'm gonna take a peek at the Mondo sale, but I should really be ignoring it. Expensive week for me with James Jean + Batman vinyls + Danger sale. Probably just going to go for some high profile thing everyone else is going for and try my luck. If all goes according to plan I will end up with nothing.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
I'm going into like the postersandtoys sale from last year. If I can get one thing, that's cool.

Last year was my first postersandtoys flatfile sale thing, and when it all dropped I panicked, bought nothing, and just went to get a haircut instead.

To be fair, that site had an awful checkout process, and it all made my head hurt.

Risible

I'm going to look and see if any of my grails pop up and then weep inconsolably when I don't get it. Sound like a plan?

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Last year was my first postersandtoys flatfile sale thing, and when it all dropped I panicked, bought nothing, and just went to get a haircut instead.

To be fair, that site had an awful checkout process, and it all made my head hurt.

Thought the sale was pretty easy to pick stuff up... if you just immediately started buying things without much thought.

I kinda hemmed and hawed a lot, but still managed to get an early Stout print.

ohkay

Thought the sale was pretty easy to pick stuff up... if you just immediately started buying things without much thought.

I kinda hemmed and hawed a lot, but still managed to get an early Stout print.
I went with this plan and picked something up, but I honestly don't remember what

IronRinn

Black Friday sale at The Vacvvm at 2pm CT.

9pUyVmk.jpg

Risible

Mondo sale is in an hour and a half right? Just want to make sure I have my time zones figured out right

Nope, sorry guys, it's been cancelled. Everyone go about their daily lives, turns out no posters are for sale today. Don't even bother looking at the web site, you can trust me.

Browny

Banned
Do we have any idea in the slightest what sort of things they'll have up? I want maximum excitement before inevitable disappointment...

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
So, just to confirm, with the new Mondo checkout process, I don't need to be able to enter my CC and shipping info super quickly, right? The old site required you to fully complete the order before it was guaranteed to be yours, but in the new flow, once I add it to my cart and hit "checkout", I have my cart contents locked for a few minutes at that point?

Risible

So, just to confirm, with the new Mondo checkout process, I don't need to be able to enter my CC and shipping info super quickly, right? The old site required you to fully complete the order before it was guaranteed to be yours, but in the new flow, once I add it to my cart and hit "checkout", I have my cart contents locked for a few minutes at that point?

Is this true?

Aitor

Do we have any idea in the slightest what sort of things they'll have up? I want maximum excitement before inevitable disappointment...

How many different posters will be available?

We’ll have over 400 different posters available dating back to 2010.

How many of each poster will you have for sale?

Some posters we’ll only have a single print available, others will have a few.

What kind of condition are the posters in?

Posters are in mint or near mint condition. Please purchase with the understanding that some of these posters have a couple years worth of normal wear to them.

Yes

Does adding a poster to my cart guarantee purchase?

No. Adding posters to your cart does not guarantee purchase. Once an item is in your cart, you must continue to “checkout” to secure it for the allotted time.

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
Is this true?

That's what this bit seems to indicate:

Does adding a poster to my cart guarantee purchase?

No. Adding posters to your cart does not guarantee purchase. Once an item is in your cart, you must continue to “checkout” to secure it for the allotted time.

Browny

Banned
Yup - just crashed when I got to page 3...

Something tells me the bots have taken over. Had a Stout Ultron in my cart, and then it was gone.

Top Bottom