• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints |OT2| Signed and Numbered Edition of 20000

Well that was underwhelming. There were basically no prints that I wanted. I thought the amazing There Will Be Blood print would be there but I guess not. Oh well.

Fletcher

Cool. I sat here staring at spinning loading circles the whole time. Don't know why I even got my hopes up. Couldn't/Can't even get the site to load up. Probably better that way, honestly.

WEGGLES

Blah. Got to check out with a horkey fellowship variant but just.... Too expensive so I removed from cart. Really wanted there will be blood or the Moss totoro, but that's pretty much impossible lol.

Oh well.

Browny

Banned
My cart consisted of two Stouts and two Tongs... the Stouts I'm clearly not surprised at, but to miss out on The World's End and Edgar Trio is a little annoying.

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
I definitely went in with the wrong strategy. I started scanning the page when it loaded for stuff I might want, when what I really should've done was gone in with 1 or 2 targets in mind, and used the search function to load them right away and snatch them.

By the time I realized the list was paginated and went to the page # that had a couple of prints I might want, it was already far, far too late.

Really would've loved the Moss Totoro variant or Spirited Away. Oh well.

Also, whoever picked up one of the Stout Star Wars sets is going to be very, very happy.

LaneDS

0grBU0V.png

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
I got nothing. Using the search bar was a mistake.

suplex

I went searching for There Will Be Blood, and when I didn't see one, tried and failed for a Stout Shaun of the Dead. Oh well, no big deal.

Vyrance

Tried to get some of the Moss Ghiblis, no luck of course lol.

I'll probably just save some money and buy some of them off ebay

Bii

Congratulations to all those who scored.

I didn't bother trying but there's a lot of good stuff that went up.

Scored the army of darkness variant and the nightmare on elm street poster. Was really hoping for the true detective and the moon posters... but I'm happy with these.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
I really thought there'd be a Stout Akira for some reason. I guess I'm just going to continue searching for that piece.

IronRinn

I salute those who managed to grab something during that. Went down for me exactly as I thought it would.

Anyway, MB mentioned it but I don't think it got a full post so here we go:

Available today, November 27th at 12pm PT on Cylcops Print Works The Good Dinosaur by Mark Englert and two for Prep & Landing by Lorelay Bové.

24" x 36" 10 color screenprint on Plike Black 330 gsm. Numbered edition of 335, $65

24" x 36" 11 color screenprint with metallic inks on Plike Black 330 gsm. Numbered edition of 100, $85

12" x 24" 4 color screenprint on Plike Black 330 gsm. Signed and numbered edition of 115, $35

12" x 24" 4 color screenprint on Plike Black 330 gsm. Signed and numbered edition of 115, $35

Browny

Banned
Yup - congrats to all who scored. I'm going to use the excuse that I should be framing what's recently arrived instead.

:-(

IronRinn

And then looking ahead:

Available starting Thursday, December 3rd at 5pm ET and ending Friday, December 4h at 5pm ET: "Foundation" by Jeremy Geddes.

61cm x 74cm giclee (the print image is 56cm wide x 66cm high). $230.00 AUD or roughly $166.00 when he sent out the email. That includes shipping.

omgkitty

Oh! I had no idea. Gonna start saving/looking for that one this weekend and see how bad that hunt goes.

I got lucky and got one 2 years ago for about $650 because my copy is missing about a quarter of an inch slice off the top corner of the print, sort of like if someone was cutting it with scissors and cut a little too deep. Doesn't affect the print framed though.

Filthy Slug

I got lucky and got one 2 years ago for about $650 because my copy is missing about a quarter of an inch slice off the top corner of the print, sort of like if someone was cutting it with scissors and cut a little too deep. Doesn't affect the print framed though.

ah, that's a great deal, man. As long as you plan on framing it, and you know the damage'll be framed out, that's a great situation.

I can't afford the cash people are asking for it but I figure I have a ton of pretty cool shit to trade and then cash on top.

ohkay

I have a feeling this is a guy I was talking to when I was looking for a Stout Akira, and he wanted a ridiculous amount for it at the time (I think ~900). I just looked back at my eb messages and I apparently offered him $650 for it haha.

Anyways, Akiras seem to be going for less now than when I was looking for one so it seems like a good time to move on one

Top Bottom