• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints |OT2| Signed and Numbered Edition of 20000

Browny

Banned
Bottleneck convinced me... 30% off does help offset that international shipping...

BsbuR03.png

Congrats to anyone that did get something special from Mondo! I hope some of the good folks here managed to snag a few prints theyve been patiently waiting for!
I missed out on the Mondo sale, mostly because I didn't even bother myself to try. Sadly they listed two of my ISOs (Olly Moss LOTR and Durieux's Forbidden Planet). Never thought I'd see the Forbidden Planet print at a reasonable price...having said that I'm not stupid enough to think I'd have stood a chance of getting either on this occasion. The waiting game continues...I'm going to play hard to get and just have to wait until they come to me.

That new Durieux transport print might just do in the meantime for a fancy poster fix.

Luderico

Tried also for the drive taylor. But needed a few tries for my password. So nothing. Hoped for a ansin ghost in the shell. But nothing at all. Snapped a upstream color tong for the cost of shipping. In the end, had worse days.

Sushigod7

Happy to see some folks score from Mondo's sale no dice for me but was fun for a few minutes. But I have a Eric Tan Force Awakens print arriving tomorrow that makes me so freaking happy! Can't wait.

ruxtpin

Banned
Happy to see some folks score from Mondo's sale no dice for me but was fun for a few minutes. But I have a Eric Tan Force Awakens print arriving tomorrow that makes me so freaking happy! Can't wait.

Gah. I am in serious need of some Star Wars prints, but I can't ever see myself spending three thousand dollars for the Stouts, or even more for the Moss set. I ordered the X-wing one seen a few posts above, but I'd really like a set from the original trilogy. Jock mentioned something about wanting to do a Star Wars print at some point; I like his style, so maybe one day.

And I ordered one of the timed release ones a few weeks back... Still.

Risible

Gah. I am in serious need of some Star Wars prints, but I can't ever see myself spending three thousand dollars for the Stouts, or even more for the Moss set. I ordered the X-wing one seen a few posts above, but I'd really like a set from the original trilogy. Jock mentioned something about wanting to do a Star Wars print at some point; I like his style, so maybe one day.

The Stouts are amazing, but the Gabz is pretty sweet as well.

Sushigod7

Yeah I'm ordered that along with the Tan and New Flesh will make up my SW wall. I maybe getting the Xwing one at Christmas love that one. Will never have the stouts or moss prints but happy with these they hit home for me.

My Eng Sun Ra print came in today. This thing is massive and looks amazing in person. I'm really pumped to get this bad boy framed and on my wall.

IronRinn

Aren't the Walking Dead prints extremely rare? I've seen them on ebay for around $500-$600.
Looks like one dude has been trying to sell the same print for a while now. Dropped it down to $450 in the current listing. Probably going to go lower after this.

Silent Hill print is sold out.

I really want those travel posters. Probably going to get them as my Christmas gift to myself.

Picked up a nice Tame Impala gig poster for a friend as a gift as well. No one else really knows or cares about my poster hobby.

LaneDS

Dang, would have bought a Silent Hill, because Silent Hill. Don't think I even knew that one existed.

For folks that don't want to have a flat file in their house but want to store their art flat, what options are there? I'm iffy on the Horkey Two Towers (paid a bunch to frame the variant Fellowship, which I like a lot, but doubt I'll ever have the RotK variant to complete the set) but don't want it sitting in a tube for years.

ohkay

For folks that don't want to have a flat file in their house but want to store their art flat, what options are there? I'm iffy on the Horkey Two Towers (paid a bunch to frame the variant Fellowship, which I like a lot, but doubt I'll ever have the RotK variant to complete the set) but don't want it sitting in a tube for years.
Acid free foamcore + binder clips

Does anyone own a Rockin Jelly Bean print or know where to find his work?

I'm specifically looking for his Cutey Honey (NSFW)
Wanted it for a long time and I would drop decent coin on it. Can't seem to find it on ebay though. Just thought I'd ask the experts in here!

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face

Wanted it for a long time and I would drop decent coin on it. Can't seem to find it on ebay though. Just thought I'd ask the experts in here!

Hey, I just checked and there are a bunch on ebay:
RJB Cutie Honey

I don't own any of his stuff, but I really like his Kill Bill.

omgkitty

I considered buying one, but going by the prices it sells for on eBay and the fact that all of them would be shipped from Japan with no guarantee of the person actually knowing how to pack and ship a print, it wasn't worth it. Also I'm not sure if i have the gumption to put it on my wall.

IronRinn

Ken Taylor and Martin Ansin sale at Postersandtoys.com tomorrow, Monday, November 30th at 2pm CT. Ansin's Rocketeer, Taylor Batman 1989 and Avett Brothers Sioux City print as well as "hundreds" of past movie posters by both. (Sorry, no pics. Actually, really, for serious on mobile this time.)

rikichi

Ken Taylor and Martin Ansin sale at Postersandtoys.com tomorrow, Monday, November 30th at 2pm CT. Ansin's "Rocketeer" Taylor "Batman 1989" and Avett Brothers Sioux City print as well as "hundreds" of past movie posters by both. (Sorry, no pics. Actually, really, for serious on mobile this time.)

This will be my first time at a shot of a poster during crunch time on this site. Is this site like mondo where it's like impossible to get a print? Or are my chances pretty good compared to mondo?

This will be my first time at a shot of a poster during crunch time on this site. Is this site like mondo where it's like impossible to get a print? Or are my chances pretty good compared to mondo?

I'd imagine it'll be exactly like Mondo.

You'd do best to have an idea of what you're looking for, and once the posters go live, search for that piece and if it's there and for sale go for it. No one really knows what's going to be for sale, and if you waste time browsing they'll all be gone by the time you find something.

IronRinn

Man I really want these, but 19x24 is a bit small...

They'd look pretty meager in the 24x36 frames I plan to get for posters.

At least the Modes of Transportation ones are a bit larger.

I think they're 17" x 23" but, yeah, wouldn't look good in a frame for a 24" x 36" print.

Risible

Dang, would have bought a Silent Hill, because Silent Hill. Don't think I even knew that one existed.

I had the Danger Silent Hill and sold it on some time ago. While it is a fantastic piece of artwork, as is most of Daniel's stuff, it was kinda generic in it's "Silent Hill"-ness. At a glance you couldn't have said it was from Silent Hill unless I told you it was, IMO.

IronRinn

Today, Monday, November 30th at 12pm ET on Bottleneck: "Love That Joker" by Glen Brogan:

13" x 19" giclee print, numbered edition of 50, $35

There will also be a pin available at their PinPInz site.

Still in stock here: http://zeromagazine.shop-pro.jp/
His main shop is here: http://erostika.net/shop.php

You won't have a chance of scoring things at the drop because you need to email to place an international order, but customer service is great from either shop.

Haha, he was talking about putting up some Game of Thrones prints on Twitter and I see "Bran Only" pop up on the store. Thinking it's related to GoT Bran, I consider buying before reading the description: "Bran only. if you buy this and arent Bran, i will keep your money and send you a box of Bran Flakes."

Risible

Silent Hill back in stock GO GO GO

IronRinn

This Wednesday, December 2nd at 12 pm ET on UTBNYC: "Sumun" by David de la Mano and Alvaro "Santa" Santamaria.

updatedsumun_grande.png

15.5" x 23.6", 3 color screen print, signed and numbered edition of 65, $90

ohkay

Haha, he was talking about putting up some Game of Thrones prints on Twitter and I see "Bran Only" pop up on the store. Thinking it's related to GoT Bran, I consider buying before reading the description: "Bran only. if you buy this and arent Bran, i will keep your money and send you a box of Bran Flakes."
It was for a dude on EB looking for a black and white "I came to know an archer" so I guess DD found one for him, which is pretty cool of him to do

It was for a dude on EB looking for a black and white "I came to know an archer" so I guess DD found one for him, which is pretty cool of him to do

I figured it was something along those lines, that is pretty cool of him. I didn't really want a Bran piece anyway. But one of his actual GoT prints on the other hand...

Hnggg Royal Tenenbaums. Sold out before I could even think about it.

Top Bottom