• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints |OT2| Signed and Numbered Edition of 20000

Luderico

A Spider-Man print is the number one thing I'd like for my walls but I'm sure, like everything else, it'll sell out before I know that it has even gone on sale. Really loved the one that someone posted a long while ago of Spider-Man fighting Doc Ock and of course the Olly Moss one from a while back.

Raid71 did a really nice Spider-Man print for GreyMatterArt.

Marvel_s_Spiderman_vs._Venom_final_1024x1024.jpg

At Grey they are sold out but he has some APs in his shop.
http://raid71store.bigcartel.com/

omgkitty

Yeah I really wish they were just... better.

The "eyes" are too close together, the Barf outline doesn't quite work for me, and why, oh god why, do they all say 'The Schwartz Awakens' instead of 'Space Balls' 'Space Balls: The Search for More Money' & 'Space Balls: The Schwartz Awakens'.

Ugh. It's close, but I'm not going to buy them.

As we have seen in the past, getting the details right isn't really his thing:

190613_joshuabudich_bladerunner-preview.jpg

IronRinn

Tomorrow, Thursday, December 10th at 12pm PST on Cyclops Printworks:

Alice in Wonderland by Lorelay Bové
18" x 24" 6 color screenprint on Plike Black 330 gsm. Signed and numbered edition of 200, $55

Cherry Blossoms Sunset (Mulan) by Mingjue Helen Chen
36" x 12" 8 color screenprint on Stardream Crystal 285 gsm with metallic inks. Signed and numbered edition of 150, $55

Cherry Blossoms Sunset Variant Edition (Mulan) by Mingjue Helen Chen
36" x 12" 8 color screenprint on Stardream Crystal 285 gsm with metallic inks. Signed and numbered edition of 50, $65

Fantasia 75th Anniversary by Dave Perillo
18" x 24" 6 color screenprint on Coventry Rag Vellum 320 gsm with a varnish finish. Numbered edition of 240, $55

Risible

OH MY GOD STEVENSON WE GET IT WE ALL KNOW THAT THE LADIES ARE ALL OVER YOU BECAUSE YOU HAVE A HUGE MOSS COLLECTION GIVE IT A REST ALREADY!

Laugh all you want, poster talk is how me and my wife get ready for sexy time.

"Baby, I just won the Stout Goonies lottery."
"TAKE ME NOW!"

IronRinn

Available today, Wednesday, December 9th at 12pm on Bottleneck: "Man of Many Faces" by Raid71.

tH2dVGr.jpg

18" x 24", 9 color screen print. Signed and numbered edition of 50, $45

hcyiS9U.jpg

18" x 24", black and white variant. Signed and numbered edition of 10, $50

Not really interested in comics so the Mondo show doesn't have anything for me. Spider Gwen looks great though.

That Black Dragon "Death on the Nile" piece looks really nice. I've been staring at it for awhile trying to find the 8 clues for the contest they're holding. I'm only somewhat familiar with the movie so I don't really know what I'm looking for. I think I found 3 clues?

omgkitty

Not really interested in comics so the Mondo show doesn't have anything for me. Spider Gwen looks great though.

That Black Dragon "Death on the Nile" piece looks really nice. I've been staring at it for awhile trying to find the 8 clues for the contest they're holding. I'm only somewhat familiar with the movie so I don't really know what I'm looking for. I think I found 3 clues?

I see the footprints and the "J". That's all I got. Feel like there's something in the waves on the right hand side in the middle. Also the fact that the cloud between the two pillars has a straight, curved edge makes me think that's something as the rest of the clouds are not like this.

Edit: Oh the cloud is a gun.

I see the footprints and the "J". That's all I got. Feel like there's something in the waves on the right hand side in the middle. Also the fact that the cloud between the two pillars has a straight, curved edge makes me think that's something as the rest of the clouds are not like this.

haha, that's pretty much where I'm at. Looking at clouds and waves trying to find some image. The name of the boat was important in the movie if I'm remembering right, but I can't even read it from the image so I don't know if that's part of it.

Oh a gun, nice find.

omgkitty

haha, that's pretty much where I'm at. Looking at clouds and waves trying to find some image. The name of the boat was important in the movie if I'm remembering right, but I can't even read it from the image so I don't know if that's part of it.

Oh a gun, nice find.

Looks like the waves might be a hummingbird? Is there a hummingbird? I haven't read the book or seen the movie, but I'm making my way through Poirot right now, so I kinda don't want to look up the plot. Really wish they included a high res picture, but then I feel like I only noticed the gun because I saw the image at a small size and it popped right out.

Browny

Banned
My wife tells me when a tube has come in the mail in the same intonation one would use to tell me someone has shit on the porch.
I get mine delivered to work. :)

I have two coming in the post whilst I'm away for 2 weeks. I go back in for Christmas eve morning only - where I'm going to have 9 to flatten out...

Looks like the waves might be a hummingbird? Is there a hummingbird? I haven't read the book or seen the movie, but I'm making my way through Poirot right now, so I kinda don't want to look up the plot. Really wish they included a high res picture, but then I feel like I only noticed the gun because I saw the image at a small size and it popped right out.

I don't think there was a hummingbird. I think where you're seeing a hummingbird, I'm sorta seeing a cobra.

Still so many that are missing, even if that's right.

omgkitty

I don't think there was a hummingbird. I think where you're seeing a hummingbird, I'm sorta seeing a cobra.

Still so many that are missing, even if that's right.

Ah yes that is a snake! Also wondering if the middle boat having a different sail is anything or if it's just to differentiate the color schemes.

Ah yes that is a snake! Also wondering if the middle boat having a different sail is anything or if it's just to differentiate the color schemes.

The sails were white in the movie and on the original film poster, so maybe it's something. I can't think of what they would represent from the movie though.

Aside from the pistol, another murder weapon was a scalpel. I don't see anything that really looks like that.

jstevenson

Sailor Stevenson
The day I don't get some sort of daily reminder via some form of text, twitter, phone call, etc. from Stevenson that he has a Moss set on his wall is the day I worry something bad might've happened to Stevenson or something.

the day I sent the signing telegram with the little music ditty about having it on my wall was the best.

No one got all 8 hidden clues for their contest either. The closest was 7/8 from two people and they both got a copy. I kinda want to see the solution.

omgkitty

No one got all 8 hidden clues for their contest either. The closest was 7/8 from two people and they both got a copy. I kinda want to see the solution.

Definitely...I spent a good amount of time yesterday staring at that damn thing and didn't really see anything else.

omgkitty

They posted the clues, and yeah I call bullshit on some of these. How anyone could read the hieroglyphs with the resolution they provided is beyond me.

1 - The letter "J" on the sand (bottom left corner)
2 - The Beringer pistol in between the statues
3 - The cobra snake in the water
4 - "100F" (banknote fragment) written in the hieroglyphics on the right hand statue
5 - left hand statue has busted knee
6 - 3 sail boats = 3 deaths (red = gunshot / white = scalpel)
7 - footprints in sand (bottom left)
8 - 2 white plumes of smoke symbolize the two blanks shot.

CV3Ku2mWsAADzmr.png:large

Top Bottom