• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints |OT2| Signed and Numbered Edition of 20000

IronRinn

12316556_10101626682377491_6617492481697597471_n.jpg

Looks like Mondo has gotten into the act finally.
giphy.gif

Looks like Mondo has gotten into the act finally.

Boo.

Well this is amazing:

Yay.

Going to not buy any prints until I get those frames and the storage setup done. Hoping to get all that figured out when I'm done Christmas shopping.

*EDIT* I lied. Well, mostly. Ordered the frames and some bag weights for flattening posters, and ordered the Zephyr print from the Modes of Transportation series.

Gonna get the foam core and acid free paper once I've got the frames set up.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Those pins look excellent, really glad Bullseye is getting more love.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Whalen pins look great.

That Spidey print looks great too... but I can't get over what's going on with Spidey's lower torso. It's like he's broken.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Those quotes at the bottom really throw off the images. In general, I think Durieux runs into problems when he tries to incorporate quotes from the movie, like with his Die Hard.

IronRinn

Available tomorrow, Saturday, December 12th at 1pm PST on Esao Andrews' store:

CloistersThumb.jpg

"The Cloisters" 18"x 24" giclee, printed by Static Medium. Signed and numbered edition of 100, $150 + shipping.

TheHostageThumb.jpg

"The Hostage" 16"x 20" giclee, printed by Static Medium. Signed and numbered edition of 150, $120 + shipping

Hey everyone.

So I talked to Bobby and I want to do one final Game & Print release to close it off.

11755104_1108071979206252_7133797252133637952_n.jpg

For this it will be priced at cost, but in order to buy you will have to donate to a charity (any amount).Want to do one in relation to cancer research since I want to tribute it to Mr. Iwata. Thoughts on any charities?

Salamando

Hey everyone.

So I talked to Bobby and I want to do one final Game & Print release to close it off.

For this it will be priced at cost, but in order to buy you will have to donate to a charity (any amount).Want to do one in relation to cancer research since I want to tribute it to Mr. Iwata. Thoughts on any charities?

How about the Cancer Research Institute? Or perhaps the Make-a-Wish foundation? The latter might not be cancer organization, but bringing joy to children feels very appropriate here.

LaneDS

Available tomorrow, Saturday, December 12th at 1pm PST on Esao Andrews' store:

CloistersThumb.jpg

"The Cloisters" 18"x 24" giclee, printed by Static Medium. Signed and numbered edition of 100, $150 + shipping.

Hey cool! I saw the original and it was like $12,000 or something, so this is slightly more in line with my budget.

Also, congrats to Olly! That's pretty incredible to think how many folks will be exposed to his(uh your) art.

suplex

Both of the Esao's are must have for me. The Hostage was my favorite of the show, so glad it's getting a print.

Hope I'm able to get both on the drop.

b3b0p

Hey everyone.

I'm in.

Here is a list of top rated cancer charities from a quick search. Not sure about the legitimacy of the site though. Anyone else have ideas or suggestions?

https://www.charitywatch.org/top-rated-charities

I like the idea of the Make a Wish Foundation though.

Filthy Slug

I had to change a payment thing in paypal and missed, but happily grabbed Hostage.

suplex

Yea I like The Hostage more and got one, but wanted Cloisters on my wall as well.

Don't really wanna pay $300 for it. Typically the resale price drops pretty quickly on this type of thing, but with the lower run and it being a little more sought after, I'm not sure that will happen.

Filthy Slug

I feel you. Probably best to wait on it--recent Esao's have tanked in aftermarket price pretty quickly.

Sushigod7

Thanks guys! I totally lost my shit when I heard that I'd won the pitch.

Nice to see you check in congrats on this one will grab a set when it gets printed I actually need one so this is perfect timing. Can't wait to see that other project you teased.

Hey everyone.

Yes! So happy this is going to get printed!

Top Bottom