• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints |OT2| Signed and Numbered Edition of 20000

IronRinn

Available tomorrow, Tuesday, December 15th at 9:30am PST on Dark Hall Mansion: A Charlie Brown Christmas by Tim Doyle and Ridge Rooms.

sj9Eesv.jpg
18" x 24" screenprint. Numbered edition of 280, $65

18" x 24" screenprint with silver metallic inks. Numbered edition of 65, $100

There will also be a glow in the dark edition of 35 for $150. They didn't provide a picture of that one.

Mondo really dropped the ball with this Home Alone vinyl release. Who releases a Christmas album in January?

Going on sale this Wednesday, Dec. 16th for $35 for those that want a good Christmas album for next year.

LaneDS

Killian Eng is absolutely a perfect choice to do Space Harrier.

Nostalgia edit: that game on the Master System blew my mind as a kid.

IronRinn

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Saw those all in person and gotta say, the Chris Skinner is phenomenal.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
That darkened yellow layer, including the framed outline, is all a really nice metallic gold. Very cool print.

IronRinn

A bunch of Mondo shit up tomorrow, Tuesday, December 15th:

The Amazing Spider-Man by Chris Skinner. 18"x24" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 175. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $40

Dark Phoenix by Becky Cloonan. 18"x24" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 225. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $40

Dark Phoenix (Variant) by Becky Cloonan. 18"x24" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 125. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $60

Nightcrawler by Sam Wolfe Connelly. 11"x17" giclee. Hand numbered. Edition of 125. Printed by Static Medium. $50

Thanos by We Buy Your Kids. 18"x24" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 125. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $40

Wolverine by Tom Whalen. 36"x24" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 325. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $50

Wolverine (Variant) by Tom Whalen. 36"x24" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 150. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $75

Planet Hulk by Boneface. 18"x24" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 200. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $45

Planet Hulk (Variant) by Boneface. 18"x24" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 100. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $65

Thor by Matt Taylor. 18"x24" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 175. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $40

Loki by Matt Taylor. 18"x24" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 175. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $40

HypnoCreature by Francesco Francavilla. 24"x36" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 175. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $50

Green Goblin by Gianmarco Magnani. 23.622 x 14.567 screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 175. Printed by Seizure Palace. $50

Filthy Slug

Shit, that Sam Wolfe Connelly Nightcrawler is a giclee? That's pretty much the only non-pin thing I wanted from this batch, but probably not at $60.

hobart

Anyone fill me in on what's in store for Part 2.. before I attempt to make some purchases tomorrow?

...I'm with IronRinn...... I don't get the pin stuff.

hobart

Thanks.

Ok. Good. Seen most of these.

Part 2 Spidey and Nightcrawler are excellent. I'm no DD fan... but that's a cool print for sure.

Filthy Slug

It's reaaaaaaaally good, though...
Dammit, Rinn. I want to get it for kid me 'cause Nightcrawler was my favorite mutant growing up, and because I think it's damn elegant, but i'm running out of non-existant cash.

Went to the gallery this last saturday and picked up my first mondo posters

and

Didnt really want to start out with comics posters since I wanted to go with more 'fine art' with my intended collection but I thought the DD was great and the Spider-Man one was charming. I was tempted to pick up the Spider-Gwen piece too but decided not too

LaneDS

Couldn't they just put their stupid Marvel logo on the back of these things? Seems real silly to ruin some of these pieces like that.

Filthy Slug

Went to the gallery this last saturday and picked up my first mondo posters

and

Didnt really want to start out with comics posters since I wanted to go with more 'fine art' with my intended collection but I thought the DD was great and the Spider-Man one was charming. I was tempted to pick up the Spider-Gwen piece too but decided not too
Great picks to start your descent into this filthy hobby!
Couldn't they just put their stupid Marvel logo on the back of these things? Seems real silly to ruin some of these pieces like that.
I'm with you, man. The logo's been worked in well on some prints, but others it comes off like a damn Spencer's poster, which is terrible.

IronRinn

Today, Tuesday, December 15th at 12pm ET on Bottleneck: "You Blockhead" by Bojo.

809e35d2-e49a-4946-b4a5-c5db32177ad8.jpg

10" x 8", 5 color screen print. Signed and numbered edition of 27, $15

06f179cc-6baf-43eb-bfb9-e18f746c240a.jpg

10" x 8", 5 color screen print. Signed and numbered edition of 27, $15

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Bought standard Dark Phoenix. Had the variant in my cart but then it sold out. Fucking bots.

It's not showing as sold out on the product page so the inventory is just tied up in the carts. It was up for awhile so I don't think bots had much to do with it.

Wanted a Thor but missed the notification and all sold out :(

Can still get a Dark Phoenix but I don't reeeeally like it enough to bother with international shipping prices

Top Bottom