• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints |OT2| Signed and Numbered Edition of 20000

IronRinn

Available tomorrow, Friday, December 17th at 9:30am PT on Dark Hall Mansion: The Polar Express by Nicolas Delort.

KQBMetF.jpg
22" x 28" regular edition of 280, $65
22" x 28" foil regular edition of 15, $150

22" x 28" variant edition of 65, $100
22" x 28" foil variant edition of 15, $150

IronRinn

Seriously... where do I get in this private stuff? I've got cash and I like spending it. I'm an easy partner.
Quoting myself:
There have been more than a few organized through EB, some of which have been posted here. If that's something you guys are interested in, I'm sure more could be linked here as well. Either way, if you are going to be getting into this hobby it's worth it to sign up at EB.

Mostly, though (and someone with more experience like ()_listerfeend_() can chime in here) these are organized on Facebook and some of the really big ones like Tomer Hanuka's Kubrick series are put together by some pretty small, exclusive groups (at least, that's how I understand it.) As for cost, no surprise it varies. I'm in on the JS Rossbach Kubrick series that was linked a while ago and the first print is going to be about $70 plus shipping. I've already made one payment of $35 so that Rossbach could get started. The Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy commission I got in on was about $87.00 (should check in on that one, now that I think of it).
I have been keeping an eye out but a fair number of these things being are done by already established groups of collectors.

Edit: There's a new-ish one on EB, at the moment:
Akiko Stehrenberger's Private Commission - LAST DAYS (2005)

Here's the Facebook group. Run by the same guy who is running the Rossbach/Kubrick series.

IronRinn

Not sure what the deal is but noticed these:

Wooden Nickel Art Works is opening today in 38 minutes? They have a timer on their site. (Shades of Gaming-side again!) Edit: Prints go up at 9am PST today, Thursday, December 17th. Seems they are releasing a Star Wars and Blade Runner print, both by Christopher Shy. I can't figure out the details as what is on EB and what is on their site is different but I'm gonna post what they posted on EB.

Each one will have a regular run size of 70 prints measuring 20"x16" and 16"x20" respectively and a variant run size of 40 measuring 24"x18" and 18"x24" respectively. Cost will be $45 for the regular and $55 for the variant.

Limiting Factor

Neo Member
Available tomorrow, Friday, December 17th at 9:30am PT on Dark Hall Mansion: The Polar Express by Nicolas Delort.

I loved these prints the moment I saw them but the more that I see, the more some of the small details throw me off. The arched bridge in the foreground seems to turn too sharply and appears as though it's sloping downward. So, I get the overall immersion that the train is bobbing up and down which kinda of ruins the magic of the print for me.

I loved these prints the moment I saw them but the more that I see, the more some of the small details throw me off. The arched bridge in the foreground seems to turn too sharply and appears as though it's sloping downward. So, I get the overall immersion that the train is bobbing up and down which kinda of ruins the magic of the print for me.

Yeah, and the silhouette of the hobo looks super odd up close as well.

Not sure I'll bite, especially with the odd dimensions of 22x28.

In other news, my spotlight displays posters have finally shipped. Got two of them, so I'm hoping to start showing off all my posters soon.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
On sale tomorrow at a random time on Mondo:

The Amazing Spider-Man by Gianmarco Magnani. 23.622 x 14.567 screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 225. Printed by Industry Print Shop. $45

The Amazing Spider-Man (Variant) by Gianmarco Magnani. 23.622 x 14.567 screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 100. Printed by Industry Print Shop. $65

Asgard by Emily Tetri. 24"x18" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 125. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $40

Captain Marvel by Glen Brogan. 18"x24" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 175. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $40

Cloak and Dagger by Craig Drake. 24"x36" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 150. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $45

Eternity by We Buy Your Kids. 18"x24" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 100. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $40

Nightcrawler by Florian Bertmer. 24"x 36" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 225. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $45

Nightcrawler (Variant) by Florian Bertmer. 24"x 36" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 125. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $65

Spider-Gwen by Phantom City Creative. 18"x24" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 175. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $45

Thanos by Mike Mitchell. 13"x19" giclee. Hand numbered. Edition of 145. Printed by Static Medium. $60

We Are Each Our Own Devil by Matthew Woodson. 24"x36" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 275. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $45

We Are Each Our Own Devil (Variant) by Matthew Woodson. 24"x36" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 125. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $65

Browny

Banned
I do like the Asgard and Daredevil pieces - and also the Polar Express at the top of the page. But I just bought the Bladerunner one...

Hey, didnt want to spam neogaf again so doing a giveaway on my
IG account for a set of BB-8 pins. Im bottleneck_josh on Instagram.
Ends Sunday at noon so plenty of time to enter

BB8_Render_medium.jpg

Also Friday, December 18th from 12 to 6pm est, will be having a
lottery on pinpinz.com, free to enter.

Hope everyone enjoys SW this weekend.

May the force help you out, or something like that.

Meier

I actually have not even gone to the gallery this time.. first time actually seeing almost all of those. Cloak and Dagger is wonderful and I really like Spider Gwen. Couldn't care less about either though.

Hey, didnt want to spam neogaf again so doing a giveaway on my
IG account for a set of BB-8 pins. Im bottleneck_josh on Instagram.
Ends Sunday at noon so plenty of time to enter

I'm making an instagram account just to enter haha.

Anyone else want in too? I need to tag another user to enter.

Browny

Banned
From Limited Posters:

You already bought Paths Of Return (Episode 6).

Now we will offer you Paths Of Hope (Episode 4) and Paths of Empire (Episode 5).

Again for a 2 FOR 1 SPECIAL in one shipping!

SPECIAL OFFER
Paths Of Hope, 2x: 24 Euro
Paths Of Empire, 2x: 24 Euro
+ shipping (depending on the area you live)

Shipment of the 4 posters will be first week of January. Save shipping costs!

If you want to order please do the following:
1. Go to www.limited-posters.com
2. Click on BUY NOW and order 2 x the current poster „Paths of Hope“ and put the word
TRIPLE SPECIAL in the NOTES ABOUT THE ORDER field. So you will get 2 x „Paths Of
Hope“ and 2 x „Paths Of Empire“.
3. DEADLINE: Please note that this offer only lasts till SUNDAY, 1 PM CET. All orders have
to be placed till then! You will only pay shipment once.

Any questions left? Feel free to write to info@limited-posters.com.

I've emailed to find out if they're planning on releasing Empire on its own.

iiicon

Missed out on Spider-Gwen (ugh), but I managed to grab Captain Marvel and Cloak & Dagger. Screw you, Canadian Dollar, I'm buying myself some Christmas gifts.

Risible

Thank God that while I'm into comics I have no desire to hang comic art on my walls.

Congrats to those that scored!

Sorry for double-post, but I also had a question...

What does one do in the case of an oddly-sized print (or in this case, poster)? The thing I want to frame is 22x34. Is custom-framing the only option or is that one of those sizes that they actually do sell frames for?

What does one do in the case of an oddly-sized print (or in this case, poster)? The thing I want to frame is 22x34. Is custom-framing the only option or is that one of those sizes that they actually do sell frames for?

Spotlight Displays makes some damn good frames at pretty fair prices. They also ask you if you want a custom cut when you place an order, regardless of what "size" you check out with.

ohkay

You could buy a standard frame bigger than the image and mat it

Browny

Banned
Seconded on hoping it will be timed - that looks highly promising to say the least...

Also, Limited Posters will be releasing Paths Of Empire before the end of the year confirmed.

Since this is the last post of this page I won't feel bad about just posting a pick up:

4PB3tsR.jpg

&

CTUT7Hm.jpg

Had a PB for this show and didn't pick anything up. I'm an idiot.

At least I've partly made up for that now.

Top Bottom