• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints |OT2| Signed and Numbered Edition of 20000

Clipjoint

After my last post I dug through a few pages on EB looking for Batman stuff to prove me wrong, and while I didn't find anything both of the ones above are pretty good (and I'm sure there are others).

I've always liked this one from Jacob Bills:

71739de0ae5da134a0acd8c41f928ac1.jpg

omgkitty

I honestly don't feel there's been a great Nolan Batman print, but then I also don't feel like I need a Nolan Batman print, so maybe I'm biased? Overall Batman, the Ansin is the best.

Meier

Speaking of Mondo Trader and seeing Drew post.. this was just posted in there (and he asked about putting them up as a print as well perhaps):

From Drew Wise: I made some new designs based on the classic ‪#‎Kenner‬ ‪#‎StarWars‬ action figures! Coming soon! ❤✨

10290_10107572999939294_2726406484963370309_n.jpg

They're meant for t-shirts at least initially.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Holy fuckballs, I legitimately cannot unsee the Dark Knight chomping down on an expertly cut triangle sammich as the city looks on.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Oooh, just checked my envelope and I got the last row of villains. Pretty damn cool.

Filthy Slug

That Dilinger Escape Plan is so fucking good, dude!

Filthy Slug

I was just going to post that, haha. His story was great though, so glad it's getting around.

E: OP calls Daniel Danger a journalist. This is the best.

Filthy Slug

Yeah, that was a mistake. People are reading it like a journalist wrote it and not some dude and unfairly judging it because of it.

Yeah, I guess if you don't really know anything about Danger or his personality, it's without context. It's still a pretty fascinating look at a massive shitshow.

Yeah, I guess if you don't really know anything about Danger or his personality, it's without context. It's still a pretty fascinating look at a massive shitshow.

I can't even join the discussion in that thread. I think DD lost a lot of GAFfers when he ragged on Pikachu hats and gamergaters.

So many really great prints from HCG... no dough tho bro. Now I've got kids and a bunch of extended family, the Xmas season hit me pretty hard.

LaneDS

I can't even join the discussion in that thread. I think DD lost a lot of GAFfers when he ragged on Pikachu hats and gamergaters.

So many really great prints from HCG... no dough tho bro. Now I've got kids and a bunch of extended family, the Xmas season hit me pretty hard.

Just peered into that thread for the first time and am both disappointed in the responses and also not at all surprised by the responses.

p.s. art

Filthy Slug

Damn, if I had some money I would happily pick up an original from that show. Some really amazing stuff.

Top Bottom