• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints |OT2| Signed and Numbered Edition of 20000

Durieux posted this on FB:

12507661_10153812551499618_2173496478222001566_n.jpg

GIMME. It looks great, from what I can see!

IronRinn

Available Friday, January 15th at 9:30 am PT on Dark Hall Mansion: Snoopy Come Home by Tom Whalen.

Standard, 18" x 24" screenprint, numbered edition of 280, $65

Standard Foil, 18" x 24" screenprint, numbered edition of 10, $150

Variant, 18" x 24" screenprint, numbered edition of 50 $100

Variant Foil, 18" x 24" screenprint, numbered edition of 10, $150

Pachimari

I just discovered this thread, and is looking for Final Fantasy posters, but is there another gaming-related poster thread here on GAF, or where do I find such Final Fantasy posters?

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
I just discovered this thread, and is looking for Final Fantasy posters, but is there another gaming-related poster thread here on GAF, or where do I find such Final Fantasy posters?

There was a dude who used to post rad videogame art prints that he sold via Redbubble--there was definitely some Final Fantasy stuff in his store. I'm struggling to remember his username, but hopefully somebody else can fill in that blank.

E: It's Orioto!

IronRinn

Tomorrow, Thursday, January 14th on Mondo:

Vertigo by Thomas Danthony. 18"x24" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 175. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $40

The Birds by We Buy Your Kids. 18"x24" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 150. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $40

The Birds by Adam Simpson. 24"x36" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 250. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $45

The Birds (Variant) by Adam Simpson. 24"x36" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 150. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $65

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Woah, the WBYK Birds and the Simpson Birds variant are great.

Filthy Slug

Damn, I have had a string of ebay people who do not fucking know how to ship items. Just received some prints literally thrown into a standard ass yellow envelope. Would have been better off licking and sticking a stamp right on the print and sending it bare.

Bottleneck plz put out a PSA to ebay users and show people how to ship art.

Filthy Slug

I hope that these don't have the rest of the Pros and Cons 3 set, as I skipped this sticker drop. His stickers are totally worth it, even without the handbill though. Really high quality and some nice big bastards in the lot, usually.

IronRinn

Available for reservation from MAE Gallery (you can email them to reserve a copy at maeeditions@gmail.com):

"Kamikaze" by TILT 60 cm x 80 cm, 5 Colour screen print on Somerset Velvet art paper, signed and numbered standard edition of 125, $200. Wood edition of 25, $500.

"13 Layers" by TILT 60 cm x 80 cm giclee & screen print, signed and numbered standard edition of 125, $200. Large Canvas edition of 25, $500.

Inside the Rock Poster Frame on Odd City Entertainment.

Edit: To be clear, there isn't anything in this post that really wasn't known already and it seems unlikely to me that Odd City will be coming back from this whole thing anytime soon but...I don't know, I think it's a fair warning.

No BS I've got it on pretty solid authority he spent a ton of the OCE money on drogas. Worst part is, if OCE dropped Godfather part 3 a ton of idiots would still buy in.

IronRinn

Couple of things:

Today, Friday, January 15th at 2pm CT on The Vacvvm: Aaron Horkey and Brandon Holt's Graveyard poster (not sure if this is the full run or just an allocation for The Vacvvm)

16.5″ x 39″ screenprint, edition of 250, $100

Up on French Paper Art Club now, Nicolas Delort's Wonder Woman print, "The Blessing of Athena"

50cm x 70cm, 2 color screen print on Arcoprint Edizioni 270 gr paper, signed and numbered edition of 200, €45

50cm x 70cm, 3 color screen print (including pearly blue) on Arcoprint Edizioni 270 gr paper, signed and numbered edition of 120, €60

54cm x 74cm, 4 color screen print (including pearly blue) on 5mm plexiglass, edition of 10 with signed COA, €350

Lastly, two new things coming up from Bottleneck. Next in Tim Pittides's Vices series will be today (1/15) at noon ET. Wiil update when they send out their newsletter:

And then on Tuesday, January 19th they'll have this piece by John Keaveney to benefit Cancer Research UK:

Ok, think that's it for now!

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Details on the plexiglass version (super expensive variant) is wrong, it's 4 color screenprint on plexiglas (incl. pearly blue).

It kinda drove me crazy wondering why it was so expensive for additional margin space.

IronRinn

As if by magic (took you long enough, Josh):

Today, Friday, January 15th at 12pm ET on Bottleneck: "Incongruity" by Tim Pittides (for his Vices series)

11180def-179b-4d9f-b4d6-22da27bab381.jpg

12" x 18", screen print with metallic inks, numbered edition of 40, $30

bf7cc36b-7e86-4831-9fc7-087f5c5df872.jpg

(Variant) 12" x 18", screen print with metallic inks, numbered edition of 20, $40

If this is your first Delort you are going to be in for a treat when you see it in person. Dude's work is insane.

Im only 5 prints in at this point so almost every piece is gonna be a first from an artist. Im pretty excited. When I started out, I really didnt want superhero posters since I've got a lot of capes books but so far 3 of them are superhero posters. Oh well

I still want a lot of artists's work but I have been hesistant to pull triggers on buying posters from some of my favorites like Moebius, Toppi, and James Jean. Mostly because of the prices at this point

Filthy Slug

Im only 5 prints in at this point so almost every piece is gonna be a first from an artist. Im pretty excited. When I started out, I really didnt want superhero posters since I've got a lot of capes books but so far 3 of them are superhero posters. Oh well

I still want a lot of artists's work but I have been hesistant to pull triggers on buying posters from some of my favorites like Moebius, Toppi, and James Jean. Mostly because of the prices at this point

James Jean releases a new timed piece every few months, and I gotta say, for the sizes and quality of the prints, it's a hell of a fucking deal. Really, the printing quality on all of the ones I've picked up since his resurrection has been stellar.

see5harp

Yea. The few things I've got from James Jean has been incredible. I sorta want that print he did with Dave Choe just to have it.

Top Bottom