• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints |OT2| Signed and Numbered Edition of 20000

Damn Matt Taylor killed it.

The only thing I dont like is that Murray and Johanson look like they were dropped in PS and placed through a couple of filters, levels and curves. I understand the need for the likeliness but I dont see much of Taylor's lines in those faces.

I wanna buy it but Lost in Translation isnt a favorite of mine. Hmm now I know how the fancy paper hole goes

edit: I've really liked almost everything I've seen from Taylor but my favorite is still his Wolf #1 cover
dVSAHNQ.jpg

Let's get it on a new page.

Regular 18x24 edition of 40, sold only at the showing in SF.

Spoke-Art-LOST-IN-TRANSLATION-English_1200_1600_81_s.jpg

Variant edition of 100 that will be sold on their website next Monday:

Spoke-Art-LOST-IN-TRANSLATION-Japanese_1200_1600_81_s.jpg

Bummer that the online version doesn't have credits... And is in Japanese.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
The warmer colors on the reg are so damn perfect.

Fletcher

Yeah. If they were going to keep the screening info, it should've been moved closer to the title. It is kind of sitting out there like a sore thumb.

Yeah I'm not getting one with screening info on it knowing the "regular" (which seems like the variant due to the amount?) has a warmer color tone and a credits block.

ohkay

I actually prefer the colors on the variant since the colors make them seem more lonely and puts more focus on the city around them

Browny

Banned
I'd like the normal, but with the Japanese title...

I love the work, but I'm not the biggest fan of the movie (it's good, but not my cup of tea) so I'll probably pass.

see5harp

I would like a LiT print and could actually make it. Not sure if I'd sit through a double feature just for the right to buy it though.

Auctopus

Let's get it on a new page.

Regular 18x24 edition of 40, sold only at the showing in SF.

Spoke-Art-LOST-IN-TRANSLATION-English_1200_1600_81_s.jpg

Variant edition of 100 that will be sold on their website next Monday:

Spoke-Art-LOST-IN-TRANSLATION-Japanese_1200_1600_81_s.jpg

Bummer that the online version doesn't have credits... And is in Japanese.

Whose website? Nevermind, Spoke Art. Really hope I can get a copy.

Luderico

Bummer with the Lost in Translation print. Like the colors from the variant more. But no credits. Not for me. Looks strange.
Is this a license thing?

Love the work from Ortiz. Looks so fuckin rad. But iam a movie guy. Need a new movie poster from him with his new style.

IronRinn

Taylor did a great job on the LiT prints. I feel lucky that I am not really enamoured with that movie because it seems like it's a real pain in the ass to get prints for it.

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
I know this is a long shot, but any chance there's someone who isn't already interested in that LiT print and wants to try to snag one for me? I'm going to be on a long flight during the drop tomorrow (they said it'd be around 10:00 AM on Twitter just now).

I'd be happy to throw in some extra cash and some random Tyler Stout stickers for your trouble.

Risible

I know this is a long shot, but any chance there's someone who isn't already interested in that LiT print and wants to try to snag one for me? I'm going to be on a long flight during the drop tomorrow (they said it'd be around 10:00 AM on Twitter just now).

I'd be happy to throw in some extra cash and some random Tyler Stout stickers for your trouble.

I'm not sure what my schedule is like tomorrow, but if I'm around I'll try and grab one as I'm not interested. I know even if you don't take it someone here on GAF will want it (I think Omgkitty is also working as well.)

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
I'm not sure what my schedule is like tomorrow, but if I'm around I'll try and grab one as I'm not interested. I know even if you don't take it someone here on GAF will want it (I think Omgkitty is also working as well.)

Awesome! Thanks so much. I can't imagine I'll change my mind about wanting one : ) but you're right, I'm sure there would be other interested parties.

Top Bottom