• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints |OT2| Signed and Numbered Edition of 20000

IronRinn

It'll make you cry, Rinn!

(provided that you are exactly six years old)

also, thanks Bling for posting the pictures. I might try to get the English one.

Are you a mod? If you're a mod you have to tell me. I am at least 14 years of age, as dictated by the double u double double u dot NeoGAF dot com Terms of Service.

IronRinn

Up today, Friday, February 12th at 12pm ET and closing at 12pm on Sunday, February 14th on Bottleneck: "Demon in the Bottle" (Road to Ruin art print) by Tim Pittides

Demonpittides_grande.jpeg

16" x 20", 4 screen print with a metallic nickel border. Numbered edition of whatever, $25

Up today, Friday, February 12th at 12pm ET and closing at 12pm on Sunday, February 14th on Bottleneck: "Demon in the Bottle" (Road to Ruin art print) by Tim Pittides

Demonpittides_grande.jpeg

16" x 20", 4 screen print with a metallic nickel border. Numbered edition of whatever, $25
I really wish the other two prints would come out. I missed out on them when they were first released and this is the perfect size.

ohkay

This too many requests thing is really pissing me off. Gonna really suck when I go for something I want for myself.
Yeah, not really upset I missed this, but this is the worst part since I've scored a few times on cart drops

And I really miss when sold out meant sold out

IronRinn

Yeah, not really upset I missed this, but this is the worst part since I've scored a few times on cart drops

And I really miss when sold out meant sold out

Are people managing to get stuff that drops from carts anymore? Going back to the cart and attempting to checkout gets me that message now.

ohkay

Are people managing to get stuff that drops from carts anymore? Going back to the cart and attempting to checkout gets me that message now.
I mean before that error message started popping up. I know I scored a Horkey fellowship from a cart drop

IronRinn

How long does it keep stuff in the cart? Does it empty the cart after a while?

It only saves stuff in your cart once you have managed to get to the payment page, and then only for 5 minutes or so.

I mean before that error message started popping up. I know I scored a Horkey fellowship from a cart drop
Me too, just wondering how people have been doing since they started with this message.

ohkay

It only saves stuff in your cart once you have managed to get to the payment page, and then only for 5 minutes or so.
I think this is only on the initial drop too, so any cart drops are a race to the end

Edit: that's probably not true cuz then it would sell out after the first cart drop

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Ok, now this shit is costing me that Foley. FUCK THIS.

I somehow got in on that Kingfischer set. I haven't run into the "too many attempts" error but it's a super unfriendly implementation for buyers.

IronRinn

I somehow got in on that Kingfischer set. I haven't run into the "too many attempts" error but it's a super unfriendly implementation for buyers.

When you get the Inventory Problem page, what do you do in response? I usually back out to the cart and hit checkout again.

ohkay

When you get the Inventory Problem page, what do you do in response? I usually back out to the cart and hit checkout again.
I'm probably gonna start timing when I start refreshing checkout so that it's about 4.5 minutes after the initial drop

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face

You just need to refresh that IP problem page. It does the same thing as backing out and coming back in. But as of late, with Shopify, if I don't get through on the first try nothing seems to fall out of carts anymore.

Filthy Slug

Butttt, considering the new implementation, going back out to cart may be the best option, since you're not getting locked out for refreshing nonstop.

E: Also, so many damn prints were dumped online today. Good lord.

Filthy Slug

The backing out to cart method is what's getting me the "Too many attempts" message, though.

Hmm, try it the other way and see how it goes then, but I suspect both will cause the same issue.

Also, those Foley originals are stunning. She is super fucking talented.

Filthy Slug

Yeah that and Foley's birds were the highlights of the day!

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Damn it, didn't know they were going to sell the uncut sheets. Hopefully, they'll still have some for Mondo-Con.

Edit: Apparently, Justin mentioned it on instagram but completely missed it. Only saw his post before and after it. :|

Zombine

Banned
You know you probably didn't care that much about a print that dropped when you weren't there 5 minutes before noon and realize an hour and a half later that you missed the drop lol.

Filthy Slug

Damn it, didn't know they were going to sell the uncut sheets. Hopefully, they'll still have some for Mondo-Con.

Edit: Apparently, Justin mentioned it on instagram but completely missed it. Only saw his post before and after it. :|

I think there were only 25, so it was absurd trying to get one.

ericexpo

Anyone ever have the post office lose a print? Should I contact mondo?
Only print I really wanted out of all the ones I bought.

Top Bottom