• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints |OT2| Signed and Numbered Edition of 20000

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Anyone ever have the post office lose a print? Should I contact mondo?
Only print I really wanted out of all the ones I bought.

USPS has lost a few tubes of mine--do you know that it's definitely missing? Like, what does your tracking say and how long has it been since the tube was sent out?

Axiom

Anyone ever have the post office lose a print? Should I contact mondo?
Only print I really wanted out of all the ones I bought.

The very first print I got after finding this thread and thus the hobby was Stout Avengers. It was sent and didn't come, so I contacted Mondo and they just asked me to wait a certain "maximum wait time" before they sent another one out. Which came in a very reasonable time period given I'm on the other side of the world.

The irony is that long after I got the replacement and even had it framed, the original finally showed up in a tube that was smashed to shit.

I'd suggest contacting Mondo and being patient.

ericexpo

USPS has lost a few tubes of mine--do you know that it's definitely missing? Like, what does your tracking say and how long has it been since the tube was sent out?

Tracking says delivered to a zip code, but I went to that post office 4 times and they couldn't find it.
I didn't even think how smashed to shit it is now

Thanks

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Tracking says delivered to a zip code, but I went to that post office 4 times and they couldn't find it.
I didn't even think how smashed to shit it is now

Thanks

Hmm, try to leave a cell number with that post office just in case it pops up, and then contact Mondo and explain the situation if you don't hear anything back from the post office by like the end of next week.

Mondo has great customer service and none of this seems like your fault, so hopefully it all works out!

Okay, any doubts I had about the Beauty and the Beast advanced print are gone:

dwQHoC8.jpg

f7c5qvR.jpg

JNrOzcw.jpg

This poster is flawless.

The backing out to cart method is what's getting me the "Too many attempts" message, though.

I haven't scripted this yet, but I suspect trying to buy the print in several different "private-mode" browser windows would give you separate "too many attempts" counters. My reasoning for this is that I believe each window would have a separate user-session to the shopify backend.

However, you'd also be trying to cart more than one print, but whatever, may as well act like a bot!

Do you guys mind me posting updates here? I thought people would like to see it, but I don't want it to feel like gloating. Let me know if I should stop.

Keep posting the progress, and let us know if any people drop out. I love seeing the process :)

Also holy cow, the Hero Complex Apocalypse Now print looks good. Someone post it - I'm on mobile.

IronRinn

I dunno, I think I might the Rodriguez better than the second one (is that Gabz?)

Anyway, it's up now on HCG 18" x 24" screen print, numbered edition of 165, $50

IronRinn

For the Misfits fans:

Available Wednesday, February 17th at 1pm ET on Grey Matter Art: The Crimson Ghost by Godmachine.

12" x 36" screen print, numbered edition of 100. Printed by Valhalla Studios, $40

12" x 36" screen print with gold metallic ink, numbered edition of 50. Printed by Valhalla Studios, $45

mjc

So I finally got my Gabz Star Wars reprint in the mail, trying to decide what kind of frame throw it in...are there any sites that you can kind of tool around in to look at styles?

So jealous of people who can draw, would love to have even a smidge of talent in that area.
Drawing is a skill, jealousy is a choice (tm)

Anybody can practice and practice and get better. Some are more naturally adept than others but I think you'll be surprised at what you can achieve with some guided practice.

Feel free to join us in the self study thread if you feel like giving it a shot!

neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1010752

(On mobile so you get the link all out like that)

Risible

Drawing is a skill, jealousy is a choice (tm)

Anybody can practice and practice and get better. Some are more naturally adept than others but I think you'll be surprised at what you can achieve with some guided practice.

Feel free to join us in the self study thread if you feel like giving it a shot!

neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1010752

(On mobile so you get the link all out like that)

Cool, I will thanks!

Zozobra

Hey guys, I finally got my Gabz Star Wars print in the mail and unfortunately it looks like a forklift ran over the tube or something. Sure enough, the print itself is pretty banged up, like badly enough that I don't even want to hang it up.

What would I even do in this situation? It's obviously not Bottleneck's fault that the postal service is so shit. I'm in Canada, too, so it probably makes things even more complicated.

ohkay

Hey guys, I finally got my Gabz Star Wars print in the mail and unfortunately it looks like a forklift ran over the tube or something. Sure enough, the print itself is pretty banged up, like badly enough that I don't even want to hang it up.

What would I even do in this situation? It's obviously not Bottleneck's fault that the postal service is so shit. I'm in Canada, too, so it probably makes things even more complicated.
Email bottleneck, they're normally good with stuff like this and will probably send out a replacement

mjc

My first shipment of that print was wrecked in the mail too. Literally crushed flat and twisted around. I emailed Bottleneck and they helped me out. They'll ask for pics of the damage so they can file a complaint with USPS. I've been there, it sucks!

IronRinn

Pretty cool print by Leslie Herman for Umphrees McGee

18" x24" screen printed poster for Umphrey's McGee at The National in Richmond VA. 3-color print on recycled paper. AP edition of 14, $25

He has an art print version up as well:
18" x 24" screen printed poster. 3 colors on recycled paper. Edition of 41, $25

Along with a bunch of others. His stuff is neat. It's got some Edward Gorey and Dave McKean stuff going on in it.

IronRinn

Available Friday, February 19th at 3pm GMT on Black Dragon Press: La Haine by We Buy Your Kids.

18”x24”, 4-colour hand-pulled screen print, numbered edition of 120. Printed by White Duck Screenprint. (Price ?)

18”x24”, 4-colour hand-pulled screen print, numbered edition of 50. Printed by White Duck Screenprint. (Price ?)

Included with any print ordered in the first 12 hours: "S&W 629 (FAIRE COUP DOUBLE)" by We Buy Your Kids:

6”x10” giclee. Hand numbered. Timed edition

Exodust

Banned
Those two La Haine posters are so good I want to buy both. Hell, I made one of them my lock screen while the other is now my twitter header image.

Top Bottom