• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints |OT2| Signed and Numbered Edition of 20000

Hopefully this means we'll see an official Delort HP from DHM.

200.gif

The logo treatment and Harry in the corner really bothers me. Like it's almost perfect except for those two issues. Real shame.

Yeah I don't like that logo treatment at all. Also, am I the only one that gets really bummed out when these posters drop but don't get to do a credits block?

IronRinn

Yeah I don't like that logo treatment at all. Also, am I the only one that gets really bummed out when these posters drop but don't get to do a credits block?
Depends on the print, honestly. Some don't need it.

La Haine is up on Black Dragon Press. Prices are £40.00 and £65.00 respectively. Also, the free giclee measures 8" x 10" not 6" x 10" as labeled in the newsletter.

Meier

Up now on Tiny Showcase: "Frederick Phlox" by Nate Duval.

16" x 20" five-color screen print with metallic gold ink, signed & numbered edition of 100, $40

That's a cool design and I bet it looks great in person. No interest personally, but I bet anyone who gets it will be happy.

My parents left me with some soviet propaganda poster. I have tons, wanted to frame some for shit and giggles.

WgDns6N.png

They are 29x31cm so I framed them with a pass in 40x50cm frames. I kinda dig the textured pass, it gives a retro look and organic feel, I think it fit the style and colors of the poster.

I think I'll frame a couple of more. From these :

XC3jYV8.png

Also, any good recommandation for small 12x17cm prints I could get ? Like a tryptych ? I have a frame and a gap in my wall. Need for suggestions. Even artwork I could print myself. The arts on this wall are blue-ish and hints of yellow / red.

LloydChristmas1

Neo Member
So this website has me a little confused... Is this the link to purchase what Durieux has been teasing the past few months?

Or is it a Bottleneck print as stated here

Or is this a DIFFERENT Raiders commission by Durieux?

Apologies if this is a dumb question

IronRinn

I'm saving final judgement for a decent image but I admit to being a bit un-enthused myself. I haven't quite figured out what is bothering me about it yet.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
I don't immediately like the transition from the top scene and the bottom. And having the title in the middle is odd. It's like they tore two different posters and slapped the title on top to tape it.

Maybe I'll change my mind with a better photo.

Risible

Yeah, I'm so bummed :( It's disjointed and no credit block. Omgkittty hit it on the head, it has a "cheap" feel. Plus, unless that's a really bad photo, Ford's face looks WAY off. Kiss of death for a movie poster.

Yeah, I'm so bummed :( It's disjointed and no credit block. Omgkittty hit it on the head, it has a "cheap" feel. Plus, unless that's a really bad photo, Ford's face looks WAY off. Kiss of death for a movie poster.

The teasers had my hyped but I am not into that at ALL. And no title block :(

Omlagus

I'm going to assume that it's required by the licence, but I feel like passing on that Raiders print because it says "Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark".

Ok, maybe just in part, because it doesn't really grab me either. But that whole "Indiana Jones and the...." really irks the kid in me, who knows of no such movie.

Trasher

I really like those SW prints actually, but I think I'm good with my Gabz. Only other prints I'd upgrade to would be Stout/Moss probably.

And I've never wanted a pin before, but the one they are doing for these is pretty damn cool haha.

Browny

Banned
I'll probably have a crack at Ferguson's on Thursday - I think NHS and ROTJ look great. Shame about the timing - I'm driving home from work at that time...

Top Bottom