• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints |OT2| Signed and Numbered Edition of 20000

Luderico

Nothing for me at the mondo drop. Thank god. Not a fan of the movie but love the Ortiz print for The Road. If you haven't seen The Proposition. Watch it, it is that good. Best movie from Hillcoat to date. Kinda dissappointed from the Triple 9 poster. Looks like a print for a new Judge Dredd movie. But overall really happy that mondo tackles this property. Nothing Marvel or Star Wars related.

IronRinn

Black Dragon Press will have the Baller Edition of Daniel Danger's “Take your time. Try not to forget. We never will.” up on Friday, March 4th at 3pm GMT:

bdp051_a_1000px.175242.jpg

21” x 31”, laser etching on stained Latvian Birch. Built-in French cleat for ease of display. Laser-etched by Laser/Make. Edition of 12, £600

Black Dragon Press will have the Baller edition of Daniel Danger's “Take your time. Try not to forget. We never will.” up on Friday, March 4th at 3pm GMT:

21” x 31”, laser etching on stained Latvian Birch. Built-in French cleat for ease of display. Laser-etched by Laser/Make. Edition of 12, £600

Oh my, dat price. Happy with my red variant, thanks.

Stan & Vince 'The Terminator' for 'DaVinci's Dreams' (who?)

http://www.nerdlocker.com/nerd-art/nerdlocker-exclusive-davincis-dreams-terminator

Regular Edition
24″x36″
9 Colors
White 250gsm
Limited to 325 copies
£43

Variant Edition
24″x36″
9 Colors
White 250gsm
Limited to 175 copies
£55

Ultra Variant Edition
24″x36″
10 Colors
White 300gsm
Limited to 50 copies
£75

For Sale Monday, March 7th at 4:00pm GMT on their store

IronRinn

Stan & Vince 'The Terminator' for 'DaVinci's Dreams' (who?)

Yeah, never heard of them (isn't that a show on Amazon or something?) but that's a pretty good print.

Anyone know of any Witch: A New England Folk Tale prints/posters out there or in the works? I'd love to see something based on that.
Not yet, I don't think. I know Daniel Danger has been haranguing them on Twitter to do one for them.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
That's a pretty decent Terminator print, but I really just want somebody to get Arnold's likeness rights and feature him prominently.

Luderico

What bugs me about the Terminator print is the running Arnold. Was he ever running like that in the movie. Full speed i mean?

IronRinn

Available now on Tiny Showcase through Tuesday, March 8th at 12 PM ET: "Afternoon of a Faun" by Josh Keyes

12" x 18" (Image: 11" x 17") giclee, comes with COA, $55 ($15 dollars of which goes to The Nature Conservancy)

IronRinn

Hero Complex has Kuro Vector Portfolios from Craig Drake up now:

Descriptions for the three smaller sets (I, II, and Legends) reads:

(5) 6"x9" Screen Prints from Top Selections of Craig's First Solo at HCG

(Artwork varies by set.)

These are $45 apiece. The Deluxe Set (at $155) reads:

Solo I Set, Solo II Set, Legends Set, 1 Additional Exclusive Print,

Plus (1) 6"x9" Metal Print (buyer's choice of only HCG Releases)

Signed Portfolio

Limited to 250

ohkay

Available now on Tiny Showcase through Tuesday, March 8th at 12 PM ET: "Afternoon of a Faun" by Josh Keyes

12" x 18" (Image: 11" x 17") giclee, comes with COA, $55 ($15 dollars of which goes to The Nature Conservancy)
I like this but I can't be spending more money on prints right now

IronRinn

Available Thursday, March 3rd at 12 PM ET on Bottleneck: "Jonesy" by Godmachine:

18 x 24", 1 color screen print on 100# French paper stock. Hand numbered edition of 125, $40

18 x 24", 4 color screen print on Mohawk via vellum paper. Hand numbered edition of 50, $50

18 x 24", 3 color screen print on Mohawk via vellum paper. Hand numbered edition of 50, $50

IronRinn

Available on Friday, March 4th at 12 PM ET on Arcadium: "The Stranger" by Brian Mashburn.

Mashburn_TheStranger.jpg

16" x 20" giclee on hot press bright cotton rag. Signed and numbered edition of 50, $50

Available Thursday, March 3rd at 12 PM ET on Bottleneck: "Jonesy" by Godmachine:

18 x 24", 1 color screen print on 100# French paper stock. Hand numbered edition of 125, $50

18 x 24", 4 color screen print on Mohawk via vellum paper. Hand numbered edition of 50, $50

18 x 24", 3 color screen print on Mohawk via vellum paper. Hand numbered edition of 50, $50

Think I'll try for the neon pink first. I'll grab a standard if I can't manage.

Top Bottom