• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints |OT2| Signed and Numbered Edition of 20000

Luderico

The Indiana Jones print left me disentchanted. Had really high hopes. The teasers looked so promising. But it didn't come together. They say some things have changed. Okay. Second chance.

The Star Wars set. Not feeling it. But not a Ferguson fan in generally.

So the wait for prints from movies from my childhood goes on.

IronRinn

Details about Mondo's sure to be insane "House Party"

House-Party-Front_Back_1024x1024.jpg

IronRinn

Jealous as fuck of anyone going to this. Gonna be a hell of a show, and it's great to see more than a few people in there who aren't Mondo regulars. Mitch bringing over those Vacvvm artists.

Meier

Seeing the Zelda one, I'm not sure if this was ever posted about in here:

At a place called Sketchpad Gallery in San Francisco.

Time Beards and Sketchpad Gallery are proud to present MIYAZAKI SPIRIT, an artistic tribute to animation legend Hayao Miyazaki, featuring exclusive limited edition prints by Luke Harrington, Craig Drake, Tracie Ching, Nicholas Kole, Kevin Wilson, Malisa Suchanya, Krystal Lauk, Tiffany Turrill, Brynn Metheney, Patrick O'Keefe, Chris Koehler, and Jacob Magraw.

Join us for the show's opening at 2pm on March 5 at
Sketchpad Gallery
66 6th St. San Francisco

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
On sale tomorrow, 2/24, at French Paper Art Club:

Michael Cho
SUPERMAN
Truth, Justice and the American Way
4 color screenprint
Limited Edition of 120
Size: 17'x24'
DC Comics Officially Licensed
40 euros

IronRinn

Friday, February 26th at 1 PM on Grey Matter: Haxan: Witchcraft Through The Ages by Timothy Pittides:

Haxan_Regular_Edition_large.jpg

20" x 30", 6 color screenprint, signed and numbered edition of 75, $40

Haxan_Variant_Edition_large.jpg

20" x 30", 6 color screenprint with metallic inks, signed and numbered edition of 35, $50

IronRinn

The dude who is running the JS Rossbach Kubrick Series is starting another commission for Kurosawa's Ran with artist Daria Theodora. Facebook link for group.

We're looking at a 24" x 36" screen print, probably around $80-$90 per print depending on how many people join in. Joining is pretty much a commitment at this point but if you got any questions, I'm more than happy to answer them.

IronRinn

Tomorrow, Thursday, February 25th on Mondo: John Hillcoat extravaganza.

The Proposition by Ken Taylor. 36"x24" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 275. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $45

The Proposition (Variant) by Ken Taylor. 36"x24" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 125. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $65

The Road by Randy Ortiz. 24"x36" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 225. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $45

The Road (Variant) by Randy Ortiz. 24"x36" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 125. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $65

Lawless by Edward Kinsella. 18"x24" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 100. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $40

Triple 9 by Jay Shaw. 18"x24" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 125. Printed by Industry Print Shop. $40

LaneDS

I want to like that print for The Road more than I do, but alas. Might consider the variant.

Edit: I typed this knowing that Rinn was dumping all that stuff in here. WELL PLAYED RINN

IronRinn

I want to like that print for The Road more than I do, but alas. Might consider the variant.

Edit: I typed this knowing that Rinn was dumping all that stuff in here. WELL PLAYED RINN

Thank ye.

I agree with you on The Road. I know Ortiz can do better figure work than that, too. The variant is pretty good though. Keep going back and forth on the print for The Proposition as well.

IronRinn

Friday, February 26th at 12 PM ET on Arcadium: "Follow the Leader" by SEPE

Follow_the_leader_2015_preview_large.jpg

26" x 18" giclee on velvet fine art paper. Signed and numbered edition of 20, $200

Love this but do not have that kind of money at the moment.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
That Sepe is really cool, but I need a slight break from buying stuff. Super low edition, too.

Risible

I can already tell I'm going to hate anyone who goes to this show.

Jonathan Burton's piece for the "House Party" show at Mondo: "Animal Culture"

Eh, I can't even really feel anything about it. One of a kind pieces available only at the show is something I'll never be able to partake in, so I just don't even think about it. Gonna be some nice stuff I'm sure, but it's going to be an absolute MADHOUSE.

IronRinn

Just a reminder that Fergusson's Star Wars goes up today at noon ET on bottleneck. Regular edition is up until Sunday, February 28th at 11:59 PM ET.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
I can already tell I'm going to hate anyone who goes to this show.

Jonathan Burton's piece for the "House Party" show at Mondo: "Animal Culture"

Might as well show off the other one as well:

Eh, I can't even really feel anything about it. One of a kind pieces available only at the show is something I'll never be able to partake in, so I just don't even think about it. Gonna be some nice stuff I'm sure, but it's going to be an absolute MADHOUSE.
Some of them might end up being prints. Scott C. usually makes prints of his Tiny Trifecta pieces, for instance.

IronRinn

Missed out on The Road variant. Just as well. That said: F5ing the "Inventory issues" page is the way to go. No "Too many attempts" errors, and I did manage to get to through shipping to the payment screen twice.

Missed out on The Road variant. Just as well. That said: F5ing the "Inventory issues" page is the way to go. No "Too many attempts" errors, and I did manage to get to through shipping to the payment screen twice.

That thing sold out fucking quick. I was getting the inventory issues page and don't know what I did, but ended up on the payment page. So I just ran with it from there.

IronRinn

That thing sold out fucking quick. I was getting the inventory issues page and don't know what I did, but ended up on the payment page. So I just ran with it from there.

I mean, as far as Mondo drops go, it was up for quite a while, 20 minutes or so. I just didn't manage to get it saved in my cart quick enough, I guess.

Congrats on the get, though!

Edit: Also, everyone should watch The Proposition is they haven't already. Love that movie.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Friday, February 26th at 12 PM ET on Arcadium: "Follow the Leader" by SEPE

Follow_the_leader_2015_preview_large.jpg

26" x 18" giclee on velvet fine art paper. Signed and numbered edition of 20, $200

Love this but do not have that kind of money at the moment.

I really like this, but the $200 is pretty tough for me since I've bought about 7 prints the last 60 days. Ugh.

Meier

True, true.

Not sure if this is for an upcoming show, but Raid71 posted this to his Instagram.

https://scontent-lga3-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s750x750/sh0.08/e35/12750001_1684780628464213_1949071656_n.jpg[IMG]

Really digging the new style he's working in.[/QUOTE]
According to what I read online, it is not for an upcoming show but just for fun. A lot of speculation it'd be for that Ghibli one mentioned above but that's apparently not the case.

Top Bottom