• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints |OT2| Signed and Numbered Edition of 20000

Browny

Banned
@Browny

If possible i go always with a mat(s). The right one really compliments the art. If it's not overdone. But everyone as they please.

Here an example. Two mats. Black and white. Simple black frame.

7cCm7HJ.jpg

Just got round to ordering a frame for this - £47 all in. It should look great - a late thanks for the suggestion!

IronRinn

Today, Monday March 7th at 12pm ET on Bottleneck: David's Warren Haynes tour prints:

4ad27e5a-75ac-4730-8801-5097791fff56.jpg

Measurements not listed (lazy bums.). 5 color screen print was printed by Ray McDermott. Signed and numbered edition of 50, $50

And then tomorrow, Tuesday, March 8th at 12pm ET on Bottleneck: AJ Masthay's Black Sabbath "The End" Tour, for 3/4 in Calgary

645409b8-e3a5-4856-8fff-56aa427cec82.jpg

17.5" x 23", 5 color linoleum block print on black onyx pearl paper. Signed and numbered edition of 66, $50

omgkitty

why does it bother you? there will be fans of the director and artist who will be excited about it

Because I like the poster but I don't want to shell out $70 for something when I could see the movie and hate it. If they waited a few weeks where people could see it first, it would make more sense. Obviously it's probably the distributors who want them to release it the day of, but it sucks for a lot of people.

Because I like the poster but I don't want to shell out $70 for something when I could see the movie and hate it. If they waited a few weeks where people could see it first, it would make more sense. Obviously it's probably the distributors who want them to release it the day of, but it sucks for a lot of people.

I see where you're coming from, but I'd imagine fans of Tomer wouldn't really care too much as the art is most important to them

Browny

Banned
Marvels-Spider-Man-Vs.-Carnage_final.jpg

Grey Matter Art under license from Marvel is proud to announce a new officially licensed, limited edition screen print for the iconic superhero, Spider-Man by artist Chris Thornley (Raid71). They are continuing the Vs. series with Chris and this time they are featuring the character, Carnage. This poster is printed on a Banana Split Yellow Paper. See below for full details.
On sale Wednesday, March 9th at 1pm Eastern (10am PST)

Bii

Hello!

We are writing to inform you that, due to a communication error with our printers, the DEADPOOL (Variant) poster by Rob Liefeld was printed incorrectly. We are working on getting this issue fixed and the posters reprinted immediately; however that means that we will experience a delay with getting these prints in hand to fulfill orders. As a token of our apology, we will be sending a refund on the shipping charge rendered at the time of purchase as soon as possible. You will receive a notification of the refund through e-mail once it has been processed, and the funds should return to your bank account in 3-5 business days based on your banking institution. We sincerely hope that this helps alleviate any inconvenience caused.

We appreciate your continued patience and support. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us!

Best,

MONDO

I wonder what the misprint was.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Does Mondo have Tomer locked up in a basement somewhere? He's done more posters for them in the last 6 months than he's ever done for them.

That Tomer Midnite Special is his best print in a hot minute. God damn does that thing look brilliant, even with the giant FACEBOOK url.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
I would buy that Delort, concerned-constipated face and all.

Risible

Faces are a real sticking point for me.

I love the James Flame print except for the fact that Mitch's face is way off. :(

Luderico

Luve the Tomer and James Flames prints.

But like omgkitty, if i don't know the movie... To risky. Even if the movie looks promising.
Speaking of. Same problem with Dazed. But here it's my fault. ;)

krl87

Neo Member
I have a thing going on with Eng, it has to do with Ghibli. If that's something that might interest you shoot me a PM and I'll get you some more details. I've got about 20 spots left before it gets locked up.

Sushigod7

I have a thing going on with Eng, it has to do with Ghibli. If that's something that might interest you shoot me a PM and I'll get you some more details. I've got about 20 spots left before it gets locked up.

Welcome

DmFB2P9.gif

And anyone interested this is legit I've been in a few krl has run its good stuff.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Cross posting from the Venture Bros. thread, in case anyone wanted those prints.

Good news 2 is that AS actually send me a set of super hi-rez posters via email (6400x8000 pxls) - a 115 MB file - here's the link:

http://bit.ly/1U7kMdi - this is their link, so dl before it disappears. I don't think I've seen this rez for the posters anywhere else online.

I guess we can have our own printed now (it's all four of them).

Meier

Hey welcome to GAF! I have thus far continued to pass on this one because I find Eng so hit or miss but every day makes it harder to stay out.

Top Bottom