• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints |OT2| Signed and Numbered Edition of 20000

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Joined as well. I'm Ed.

No wait, my bad, Ed is Ed. I'm the other one!

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
I thought we all agreed on a Daniel Danger Iron Giant?

omgkitty

Oh yeah, I forgot to post my hot Twin Peaks vinyl artist leak (not really a leak but lets be fanciful here). I'm sure some people will be disappointed, especially since someone somewhere spread the rumor Olly was doing it (maybe he's still doing something with it, I have no idea). Sam Smith is doing it:

The art has actually been done for 2 years as he had talked about doing it on his podcast a while ago. He's done several things for Death Waltz before they partnered with Mondo. So there's your hot scoop of the day!

Filthy Slug

Hmm, just looked through a bunch of his work. Not a huge fan but I do like a few of his concepts. Hopefully the Twin Peeks packaging is rad all-around.

omgkitty

Hmm, just looked through a bunch of his work. Not a huge fan but I do like a few of his concepts. Hopefully the Twin Peeks packaging is rad all-around.

His House print is incredible.

new-house-print.jpg

He has always been hit or miss for me. I think the work he does for Criterion is usually really good and on point, but his print work is all over the place. He likes simpler ideas and stripped down more playful art, which I'm not always a huge fan of. He definitely wears his influences on his sleeve in a lot of his work.

Filthy Slug

Our next commission should be a pin. By James Harvey.

Sushigod7

Requested join to the group as well gaf has joined the dark side or did the dark side join gaf I don't know if I can have gaf on FB this was a drama free group before haha

I am surprised a NeoGAF logo pin wasn't made yet to buy.

We would need permission to use the logo not sure Evillore wants to do that someone could ask him.

IronRinn

I was just checking in to say I wouldn't be around until Tuesday. If you guys see announcements post them up.

Also, I have no idea what kitty's group is for but I joined.

omgkitty

I was just checking in to say I wouldn't be around until Tuesday. If you guys see announcements post them up.

Also, I have no idea what kitty's group is for but I joined.

Everyone who's joined so far has committed to a print for Mr. Baseball, the 1992 film starring Tom Selleck. I've inquired with Olly about doing it, but we may have to settle with Tyler Stout instead (something to do with mustaches).

Mr_baseball_poster.jpg

IronRinn

Everyone who's joined so far has committed to a print for Mr. Baseball, the 1992 film starring Tom Selleck. I've inquired with Olly about doing it, but we may have to settle with Tyler Stout instead (something to do with mustaches).

Mr_baseball_poster.jpg
Officially the best impulse decision I've ever made.

Filthy Slug

I can't stop laughing at that goofy ass tagline: "biggest thing to hit Japan since Godzilla."

Meier

That was sudden. It's a cool print but I'm just kind of indifferent to it and already getting the pint glass tomorrow. Should make a lot of people happy I think.

Top Bottom