• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints |OT2| Signed and Numbered Edition of 20000

Sushigod7

That superman head is jacked up looking, the angle is strange. Either way not buying not watching the movie till it hits redbox. Reg was still up though.

That superman head is jacked up looking the angle is strange. Either way not buying not watching the movie till it hits redbox. Reg was still up though.

Isn't it a statue in the film that the phrase is printed on? So in theory it could be a little off if you consider it might've been based off the...

...nevermind. Not worth making the stretch to explain it away IMO.

That tiny ass MPAA rating instead of a credit block has me eh as well. Doubly so with the MONDO logo on the bottom.

Eh.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Yay, got the Etam Cru joint I wanted! Anybody else go for any of those?

omgkitty

If any of you need more proof to join all the Ise commissions:

947343_10206173535486547_8869712449367442128_n.jpg

Sushigod7

Isn't it a statue in the film that the phrase is printed on? So in theory it could be a little off if you consider it might've been based off the...

...nevermind. Not worth making the stretch to explain it away IMO.

That tiny ass MPAA rating instead of a credit block has me eh as well. Doubly so with the MONDO logo on the bottom.

Eh.

No your right its a statue just odd maybe it was the angle he used for reference. No biggie doesn't affect me lol .

Also Tyler Stout did the gig print for today & tonight's 'Explosions in the Sky' show in Austin.

Any Austinites should probably go pick one up.

First show:

12495115_10107383899408270_3624231726524077746_n.jpg

2nd show:

944944_10107920825988104_1738759335731847219_n.jpg

Trasher

Omg that Struzan BTILC. When?????

Also, just wanted to say that y'all are doing an awesome job with this thread these days. I hardly ever feel the need to check EB anymore which is a blessing! Keep up the good work.

Arkotype

Hello all,

I've posted in a couple of the gaming / art threads here but this seems like the most appropriate place for it -

arkotype.co

I design and produce prints with a gaming theme - all of which are low numbered and have a high standard of finish (all of my prints to date have been screen printed) - here are some of my recent projects --

FEZ-02_1200.png

OTR-04_1200.png

SMW-16_1200.png

I currently have around 30 of the SMW prints left (from a limited run of 96) - more info is on my site on all the projects I've put together + a few more.

I'm also currently working on a project with Cook & Becker which I'll hopefully be able to show soon!

From Tomer's Facebook page. Maybe Mondo. Think they have still the Nolan Batman rights??

Tomer has posted a few things tagged with #official that I then fail to see anywhere else...

Hello all,

I've posted in a couple of the gaming / art threads here but this seems like the most appropriate place for it -

arkotype.co

I design and produce prints with a gaming theme - all of which are low numbered and have a high standard of finish (all of my prints to date have been screen printed) - here are some of my recent projects --

FEZ-02_1200.png

OTR-04_1200.png

SMW-16_1200.png

I currently have around 30 of the SMW prints left (from a limited run of 96) - more info is on my site on all the projects I've put together + a few more.

I'm also currently working on a project with Cook & Becker which I'll hopefully be able to show soon!

These are simple, clean and beautiful. Very nice.

Sushigod7

Hello all,

arkotype.co

FEZ-02_1200.png

OTR-04_1200.png

SMW-16_1200.png

Good stuff man will keep an eye out.

omgkitty

Hello all,

arkotype.co

FEZ-02_1200.png

OTR-04_1200.png

SMW-16_1200.png

Hey I've seen your stuff before! Great work and welcome!

Hello all,

arkotype.co

FEZ-02_1200.png

OTR-04_1200.png

SMW-16_1200.png

I find your design very minimalist, way too much for my taste but seeing these printed, framed (holy cows, these white frame with glass) it changes EVERYTHING.

I need to reconsider minimalist art now and look with my shops for how much these frame would cost

Top Bottom