• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints |OT2| Signed and Numbered Edition of 20000

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Some info on the Tomer TDKR.

9 color screen-print
Limited Edition of 250
Size: 24x36
60 euros

Not sure what time it'll go up, but it's definitely tomorrow.

Here's his AP's:

12890875_10154023077344618_8221743183519390466_o.jpg

Apparently this was an (incredibly successful) April Fool's joke.

fBPuFx7.png

IronRinn

Heads up: Friday, April 1st at 12pm ET on Arcadium (with a email subscriber pre-sale on Thursday, probably):"When You Wish Upon A Star, Venice" by Roamcouch

36" x 24", 22 color screenprint, signed and numbered edition of 100, $250

Edit: Thanks, Browny.

Browny

Banned
Heads up: Friday, April 1st at 12pm ET on Arcadium (with a email subscriber pre-sale on Thursday, probably):"When You Wish Upon A Star, Venice" by Roamcouch

36" x 24", 22 color screenprint, signed and numbered edition of 100, $$$?

$250 per 411posters.com

Who are also running all guns blazing on To Catch A Thief... April Fools my arse...
Edit: just re-read about the AP. It's been a long morning...

omgkitty

Apparently this was an (incredibly successful) April Fool's joke.

fBPuFx7.png

What a stupid fucking joke. "Oh hey guys here's this thing that's actually a lot better than the original, oh sorry! It's fake!" If you go on EB and look at the DHM and Durieux thread, almost everyone said they were going to wait for the AP sale because of this. I'm not saying it wasn't originally a joke, but why the hell aren't they putting credits on it anyways? Everyone agrees it looks better. If this is official, there's no reason for it not to be on there.

Meier

I just came to post about this as I was reading the email. What an amazing sounding event from Bottleneck! Josh and co kill it..

It will also be our first theater screening outside the gallery. On April 26th, we will be hosting an Alien screening at 10pm eastern at Syndicated BK in Brooklyn. Tickets are only $3 and it will include a free "Face Hugger" cocktail and a limited edition pin.​

$3 for a cocktail, movie and a pin?! Amazing. Not to mention the chance to buy the Durieux print which will be amazing for sure.

IronRinn

I just came to post about this as I was reading the email. What an amazing sounding event from Bottleneck! Josh and co kill it..

It will also be our first theater screening outside the gallery. On April 26th, we will be hosting an Alien screening at 10pm eastern at Syndicated BK in Brooklyn. Tickets are only $3 and it will include a free "Face Hugger" cocktail and a limited edition pin.​

$3 for a cocktail, movie and a pin?! Amazing. Not to mention the chance to buy the Durieux print which will be amazing for sure.

Yeah, it's fucking awesome. Seriously considering making the trip into the city for this one.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Looks like they are sold out. Well, decision made, I guess! Waiting with bated breath for the reveal of this print.

Edit: Print will have credits.

Well, guess they sold fast. They were still available when I was looking.

Hopefully they do a reveal soon-ish. Might drop by just to pick up a copy.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
I'm excited for more NY screenings--should be a great time.

IronRinn

I grabbed First Love! Really love Etam Cru and hope they have more prints coming. I'd also like to see them working with other galleries.
bezt2_First-Love.jpg
Yeah, this was a good one. I really hope we see a few more prints from this show because, as I said, there are a few I would really love a shot at.

Browny

Banned
Is it just me or is decent A0 (24"x36") storage very expensive and difficult to procure? From what I can see, a non-hard portfolio will set me back at least £120 at a minimum, and sleeves are non-existent (or non-punched at £6.50 each)... I'm estimating that it would be potentially cheaper to buy frames at £50 a pop... Does anyone have any suggestions?

Is it just me or is decent A0 (24"x36") storage very expensive and difficult to procure? From what I can see, a non-hard portfolio will set me back at least £120 at a minimum, and sleeves are non-existent (or non-punched at £6.50 each)... I'm estimating that it would be potentially cheaper to buy frames at £50 a pop... Does anyone have any suggestions?

I'm using foam core and acid free paper to store mine, but it's still pretty bulky.

Cost me around $150 for all the stuff, so a portfolio may just be the better option.

I bought the foam core because then I can use it as backing for oddly sized posters.

Zardoz by Richey Beckett

I have zero interest in the movie (well, maybe I AM tempted to watch it to see how 'good' it is), but I have a whole lot of love for Richey Beckett, so I am really tempted by this.

I got one of Richey's prints as a birthday present from my wife and I was blown away by it, it is stunning in person, the detail really is something else.

Luderico

Never seen the movie and think i ever will. But the Ricky Becket looks dope as fuck.

Sweet SXSW Ken Taylor poster. Would've loved it as a gig print, like maybe for
At the Drive-In. Dreams and shit.

FYI if you haven't seen it, Zardoz is a bat shit crazy piece of crap. But it is in it's own weird way an endlessly quotable cult classic, and it features Sean Connery in a red diaper. I was on the fence yesterday, but I decided to go for it today. Beckett is pretty awesome.

IronRinn

FYI if you haven't seen it, Zardoz is a bat shit crazy piece of crap. But it is in it's own weird way an endlessly quotable cult classic, and it features Sean Connery in a red diaper. I was on the fence yesterday, but I decided to go for it today. Beckett is pretty awesome.

Yeah, I mean, Zardoz is fucking nonsense but it is nonsense of the highest order and well worth watching at least once.

4493312-14269-125838-55dc7236b4294661d1c4e657e108c938.jpg

wesleysnipes

Neo Member
Sorry if this isn't supposed to go in this thread, but if any of you guys are looking to sell some Batman animated series prints by Phantom City can you send me a PM. Having a hard time tracking down a few of them over on EB. Thanks!

Also on that note, I found out I'll be seeing Civil War at the Alamo Drafthouse opening night.

If anyone wants me to buy them the shot glasses, PM me. I'll randomly select from all who want it, and then after you get them you can pay me back.

Glasses aren't my thing but I know people love that Mondo jazz.

Top Bottom