• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Adele to perform at some MTV award show wearing a dress made of live pigeons.

She only wears black so it would have to be a dress of crows
a murder if you will

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
so I'm seeing hunger games tonight
WHERE IS THE SOUNDTRACK

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
cb9012d407.png

Which Rhat socks are you getting this Xmas?

Matt_

Murder Rih Wrote is a superb pun

NEW MIA
that i cant listen to because its not available in uk spotify

Floridian

she's really mining the drug pop node, but I love the melody on this. I hope the rest of joyride has more variety - after 2 on and this I'm burnt out on lit Tinashe.

And one day she'll reach her true form and stop letting rappers affix their dusty trash verses on the end of her songs.

I'm all for more variety from Tinashe. As long as it isn't generic pop material like Player though. I hope she doesn't overkill it with the rap collabs.

Speaking of; On A Wave still gets plays from me. So smooth.

Nasser

I don't think she would do that. Tidal is probably just using this promo to bring attention to their dead service.

Rihanna could've just released this album as a surprise release and easily sold 500k+ based on hype and anticipation. i dont always buy her albums but i woud've bought this one just because I've waited so long! Hope it's not Tidal only

Aguila

#ICONIC
Rihanna could've just released this album as a surprise release and easily sold 500k+ based on hype and anticipation. i dont always buy her albums but i woud've bought this one just because I've waited so long! Hope it's not Tidal only
Hype and anticipation? Where?

Watch the media portray Anti as a flop for selling a normal amount a week after 25 sells 2.5 million.

Rih's true ARTPOP era is upon us. But will the #NVAY be by her side at the end of it all?

cory64

Rihanna is finally coming, the thread chatter after rihlease will prove how thirsty yall have been for an album worth talking about since we haven't had one since SELF-TITLÉD.

edit:
http://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=298624

Once fans sign up for the ANTIdiary — which will officially launch this Sunday, 11/22 at 8 p.m. EST, right at the start of the American Music Awards—they'll get exclusive access and information about her eagerly "anti"-cipated release.

This all aligns with what our insiders tell is is the album arriving on Black Friday, 11/27 and available exclusively on TIDAL for a week before hitting stores and other digital retailers on Dec. 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom