• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome! Hopefully some new material from LG5 shows up sometime early next year.

SY44kom.gif

I generally predict we will hear something by March/April about LG5... If it's anything like BTW/TFM... SCHIEBE!

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
So although I'm loving 25 so far my main criticism is that it doesn't seem like an adele album if that makes sense

Hello is through and through Adele but
Send My love sounds like a Lily Allen Song
I Miss You sounds like a Florence and the Machine song
Water Under The Bridge sounds like its an Ellie Goulding song

Nasser

I would like to pray to not only God but also Allah asking that hopefully 25 sells more than 1989 but less than OIDA. Amen

tumblr_inline_nuqcozTSNZ1t3k4m5_500.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I would like to pray to not only God but also Allah asking that hopefully 25 sells more than 1989 but less than OIDA. Amen

tumblr_inline_nuqcozTSNZ1t3k4m5_500.gif

dahling why bother praying for things you know wont come true

Thank you all for the welcome love! <3

Feeling like my new home lol!
You guys don't mind if I do some weekly discussions on pop like;
Throwback Thursday (classic songs/albums revisited)
New Music Friday (new music impressions/reviews)
Artist of the Week (an artist who's work has really stuck out for you. Can either be a new emerging or established one)
Charting Tuesday (the charts duh)
Or something like Classic Pop Gems (songs that deserved to be released as singles)

Thank you all for the welcome messages! Wonder what you guys think of this, or shall I cut it down?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

Artist of the Week (an artist who's work has really stuck out for you. Can either be a new emerging or established one)
Or something like Classic Pop Gems (songs that deserved to be released as singles)

Thank you all for the welcome messages! Wonder what you guys think of this, or shall I cut it down?
You can post whatever you want here. You are welcome to participate and bring everything to the thread as long as its pop related. :p

3phemeral

Would certainly spur more activity. You're an ambitious one.

XDc5pQP.gif

Floridian

The more content the better.

Matt_

Not sure if you've seen this yet, but they just came out with the promo for the baking contest in the US starting on the 30th with the Queen in your AVI starring in it.

YASSSS
I can't imagine it catching the charm of the original but I'm here for it anyway
the hosts better be on point with the innuendos

Probably would fare better than the PopGAF Grammy's and podcast have

tumblr_msoo43BOfT1ro1dyeo1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom