• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhandino

Banned
Adele won.

DjVe0Qv.gif

Nasser

Not you not mentioning your fave when the rumours and hints of Britney doing the SB this year has been so strong.

Like, where is that teaser of the SB where Britney thirsty stan swear is showing her forehead in a picture...

VQn7sSP.gif

EDIT: Oh, here it is...

PO8I6Ph.gif

Oh well, at least she has the bops so I hoping that she includes Crazy, Baby One More Time and Oops! I Did it Again.

I will believe it's Britney when I see the official announcement.

y'all imagine if Britney and Xtina headlined and did a Slave/Dirrty mashup. I would die
tumblr_inline_mj6199D6ZI1qz4rgp.gif

Zutroy

The Army are always wrong when we think she's gonna do something.

Saying that, I think there is a chance it might be her and she'll use it as promo for Piece of Me (supposed to be getting a big revamp for her next two years) and I think she could drop her next single too as she's been building up the B9 hype recently.

Nasser

Of course pop music is boring now, just wait until Britney releases B9 saves pop music.

tumblr_mrtr4jdgOu1r3ty02o1_500.gif

She's about to do what she's about to dooo and she's about to do what the other girls shoulda did

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Of course pop music is boring now, just wait until Britney releases B9 saves pop music.

tumblr_mrtr4jdgOu1r3ty02o1_500.gif

She's about to do what she's about to dooo and she's about to do what the other girls shoulda did

Have an emotional breakdown, lipsync her own songs, knee injuries and robotic behavior?
494b7d041c.gif

cory64

idk why people think Mariah owns Christmas, Sufjan is the true king of the holidays.

get into his multidisc holiday opus Silver & Gold on Spotify this month

The Flop

Banned
Triple Platinum on their debut album hit single. You're favs better be prepared for FH2. They coming for your wigs.

12314070_797943997018510_4037058151584265409_n.png

EDIT: When will 4 walls or LIttle Mixsters?

Vazra

Triple Platinum on their debut album hit single. You're favs better be prepared for FH2. They coming for your wigs.

That doesn't change the mediocre output of Filth Harmony. Does that make Gangnam Style quality? No.
c4c4a6792a.png

rhandino

Banned
I actually like Psy's new single.
gmyZb5k.gif

the video it's kind of funny but the song sounds idk... dated? old? I swear i heard that same production before and it also bring memories of Gangnam Style and Gentleman.

Tragic tbh

The short one always look so tragic...

Vazra

gmyZb5k.gif

the video it's kind of funny but the song sounds idk... dated? old? I swear i heard that same production before and it also bring memories of Gangnam Style and Gentleman.

Tragic tbh

The short one always look so tragic...

Tell ha, Tell ha, Spill that tea.
e0f1b46b66.gif

Meowster

6 Gwen Stefani Used to Love You

It's been eight years since she last had a hit but it looks like she might finally be getting one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom