• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

PInk Tape

Banned
imi algo isseodo
meomchul suga eobseosseo
No way, no way, no way sseureojyeo

sigani jinagalsurok
deo manggajyeogagiman hae
No way, no way tto muneojineun geol

kadeuro mandeun jip geu sogeseo urin
kkeuchi boindaedo got sseureojindaedo
kadeuro mandeun jip babogachi urin
heotdoen kkumiraedo idaero jogeum deo stay

FMfcnCp1.gif

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
So I was wondering if any of you degenerates have been introduced to Peaches' latest video, properly titled as Rub.

Look for it at Vimeo. Because the uncensored version sure as fuck is not hitting YouTube any time soon.

Frodo

Rebel Heart Tour is FANTASTIC?

OMG! There is a reason why Madonna has been relevant for so long, and the reason is, that unlike your faves, she actually works her ass off. Being 76 years old she still bounces around the stage like someone forgot to tell her she should be at home knitting, and she is a, like she would say, motherfucking bad ass doing so. The production is on point, her voice was on point (although in a few acts the help of a backtrack was obvious, but who can judge when you are dancing around like she is?), and the set list didn't disappoint, even though she left a lot of fan-favourite songs in favour of adding her latest material to the tour, which, by the way, just proves how great she is: she transform those songs into something much greater than what you've got in the album. Her energy, her attitude and the 10ft tall persona she is on stage (and outside of it) made those songs a complete bliss to experience live. And quite personally, I'd rather see her performing new songs than older material she has done to death in other tours (not my first time seeing her, so). I wish I had time to write more, but I need to buy a new wig as Madonna snatched my scalp yesterday. Here are some pictures:

rC902PW.jpg

KDHNX78.jpg

JcfgGpu.jpg

5PMbjBc.jpg

xpd3ZnX.jpg

The Queen will not be quoted, take your time scrolling down.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
aaah I'm glad you enjoyed yourself!
it constantly amazes me just how much she puts everyone else to shame even now

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
lady-gaga-woman-of-the-year-2015-billboard-07-1500.jpg

lady-gaga-woman-of-the-year-2015-billboard-04-1500.jpg

lady-gaga-woman-of-the-year-2015-billboard-02-1500.jpg

your dusty faves are nothing

Frodo

I like
some of
those pictures.

Gaga looks good with no eyebrows for some reason.
What's the reasoning behind her being the woman of the year 2015, tho?

Meowster

When GaGa gives intelligent and self-aware interviews instead of sounding like a dumbass. Woo, she can be one of the most savvy of the pop ladies when she isn't being an idiot.

Matt_

I like
some of
those pictures.

Gaga looks good with no eyebrows for some reason.
What's the reasoning behind her being the woman of the year 2015, tho?

shamelessly stolen from atrl
HOW THE WOTY WAS WON 2015
From her jaw-dropping Julie Andrews tribute at the Oscars to her bloody (and convincing) American Horror Story role, how Lady Gaga redefined herself this year

FEB. 14
Gaga announced her engagement to actor Taylor Kinney with an Instagram snap of a heart-shaped diamond, captioned “He gave me his heart on Valentine’s Day, and I said YES!”

FEB. 22
The star’s critically lauded medley to honor The Sound of Music’s 50th anniversary drew a standing ovation at the 87th Academy Awards and featured numbers “Do Re Mi” and “Edelweiss.”

APRIL 26
Alongside partner-in-jazz Tony Bennett, she delighted the New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival crowd with cuts from the Great American Songbook off their 2014 duets album, Cheek to Cheek.

JUNE 8
New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo joined forces with Gaga to co-write an op-ed exclusively for Billboard, pushing for legislation to combat sexual assault on college campuses.

JUNE 19
“I feel extremely unaccomplished as a songwriter,” the humbled star said while accepting the Contemporary Icon Award at the 46th annual Songwriters Hall of Fame Induction & Awards Gala.

SEPT. 18
She released the video for “Til It Happens to You,” a song co-written with Grammy Award-winning songwriter Diane Warren as a sexual assault PSA for the 2015 documentary The Hunting Ground.

OCT. 2
The hitmaker became the first artist in history to sell more than 7 million downloads of two tracks — “Just Dance” (featuring Colby O’Donis) and “Poker Face,” off her acclaimed 2008 debut, The Fame.

OCT. 7
Gaga made her small- screen debut to rave reviews (alongside veteran actress Kathy Bates) as The Countess on American Horror Story: Hotel, the fifth season of the Ryan Murphy horror anthology.

OCT. 19
Received the Young Artist Award at the National Arts Awards (her “most meaningful” honor) before a crowd including Jeff Koons, Klaus Biesenbach and fellow honoree Sophia Loren.

OCT. 24
The Yale Center for Emotional Intelligence and the Born This Way Foundation hosted the Emotion Revolution Summit, featuring panels and workshops by advocates and educators.

That and the fact what other contenders are there?
Taylor won it last year, Adele came too late. Other pop girls dropped the ball
The only other contender I can think of is Hilary Clinton but I'd bet that she'll win next year (if she is even eligible, not sure whether it is exclusive to singers)

Matt_

I've always hated her bulging eyes. And please spoiler the cleavage pic no one wants to see that thanks.

anigif_original-grid-image-27915-1424054799-4.gif

debbie downer right on cue
show us on the doll where gaga hurt you

Mau ®

The "Woman of the Year" title is nothing but something her management brokered with Billboard. Gaga gets some comeback PR buzz
out of it and you can expect Billboard to have some exclusive benefits from the LG5 era.

Nothing on that ATRL list mattered or made much splash, save for the "Sound of Music" performance which went viral and we can all admit had universal acclaim. Her AHS stint had a great push but in the end has recieved mixed reviews and the low ratings compared to other seasons. (I personally love her in it tho).

Frodo

But I still love you
I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I love you
I didn’t mean to say what I said
I miss you, I mean it, I tried not to feel it
But I can’t get you out of my head

89ees2T.gif

I’m not the type of girl for you
And I’m not going to pretend
That I’m the type of girl you call more than a friend

89ees2T.gif

And I break all the rules for you
Break my heart and start again
I’m not the type of girl you call more than a friend

89ees2T.gif

Matt_

literally nobody asked for colplay

and to make matters worse Troye Sivan's album is kinda meh, he put all the good stuff on the EP

terrible day

Matt_

Thanks for saving me the time from listening the album.
6b47236140.gif

Check out the ep (if you have already) and the new tracks from the album I'd look for Blue.
Other than that you'll be good

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Check out the ep (if you have already) and the new tracks from the album I'd look for Blue.
Other than that you'll be good

I like the EP but hearing the album is disappointing it saves me time and I go to do other things instead.
ae200edac6.gif

Matt_

They just did a song with Bey so maybe she'll show up?
How big was princess of china in america?

Floridian

They just did a song with Bey so maybe she'll show up?
How big was princess of china in america?

I honestly would prefer Rihanna headlining rather than being a guest but either case would work well with me. The song itself wasn't that big. A minor top 20.

At least she did the SB once at one point of her career... Can't say the same about Rih

image.jpg
Well Rihanna has one of the biggest "hit" catalogs & she's only 27. Plenty of time for her to make an appearance. If Katy can, then Rihanna definitely.

image.jpg

Majmun

Discovered Arca one week ago. I think Thievery has become one of my favorite songs ever.

It's everything. Very sexy and emotional. And the video is PERFECT

Nasser

Well Rihanna has one of the biggest "hit" catalogs & she's only 27. Plenty of time for her to make an appearance. If Katy can, then Rihanna definitely.

image.jpg

If

Let's use it in a more meaningful sentence. For example, if ANTi comes out.... 🤔

image.jpg

Floridian

If

Let's use it in a more meaningful sentence. For example, if ANTi comes out.... 🤔

image.jpg

Well Rih has an actual World Tour coming up that's predicted to gross over $200m that's coming after the album is out. So you won't have to wait much longer for that If to become a sure thing.

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom