• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coolluck

Looks like her big mouth from that incident might've gotten her shit scrapped from Rih. I knew it. She'll never make it big with the situations she puts herself in.

How is she still a thing? The reason she should never make it big is because she's not good. Her awful attitude just makes it that much easier to dismiss her entirely.

rhandino

Banned
How is she still a thing? The reason she should never make it big is because she's not good. Her awful attitude just makes it that much easier to dismiss her entirely.
212 was really good I guess

Hell, I bet that there are clubs that still play that song years after it released.

The Flop

Banned
BB Hot 100 YEAR END 2015

The Decline of some of your favs, not being able to TOP The Girl Group of the year.

23. "Worth It" Fifth Harmony
27. "Good For You" Selena
33. "What do you mean?" Bieber
35. "Hello" Adele
42. "Four Five Seconds" Rih, Kanye and McCartney
53. "Cool for the summer" Demi
56. "Love Me Harder" Ariana and Abel

tumblr_nh2520rXQJ1ql5yr7o1_r1_400.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Chris brown is disgusting as are his fans

good. She's fucking embarrasing. That Count Cuntessa song she put out a littlr while ago was garbage so if that's what she's got after BWET then bye girl
Count Contessa was released before BWET tho...
The reason she should never make it big is because she's not good.
Bullshit:
Ice Princess
Chasing Time
Yung Rapunxel
LUXURY
Wallace
Gimme A Chance
BBD
JFK
Liquorice
Heavy Metal & Reflective
L8R

Its one thing to be loud, but quite another to be loud and WRONG. I'm not sure how her internet antics detract from her musical ability, but as long as she can bring it on these tracks I could care less what she does in her day to day. If she lets her mouth get her relegated to soundcloud status, so be it. Its not like any of our faves (who aren't Adele or Taylor Swift) are selling much anyway, and you can put out objectively awful material and still win "XX of the Year" awards.

0RKm7IV.gif

Also, if you're embarrassed by Azealia, join the rest of the world who can still stan Michael Jackson despite the fact the he was "allegedly" a drug abusing, child raping lunatic with ease because in the end, its about the music not who made it.

Bullshit:
Ice Princess
Chasing Time
Yung Rapunxel
LUXURY
Wallace
Gimme A Chance
BBD
JFK
Liquorice
Heavy Metal & Reflective
L8R

Its one thing to be loud, but quite another to be loud and WRONG. I'm not sure how her internet antics detract from her musical ability, but as long as she can bring it on these tracks I could care less what she does in her day to day. If she lets her mouth get her relegated to soundcloud status, so be it. Its not like any of our faves (who aren't Adele or Taylor Swift) are selling much anyway, and you can put out objectively awful material and still win "XX of the Year" awards.

0RKm7IV.gif

Also, if you're embarrassed by Azealia, join the rest of the world who can still stan Michael Jackson despite the fact the he was "allegedly" a drug abusing, child raping lunatic with ease because in the end, its about the music not who made it.
it was? but she released the music video recently no?

oh well, i only know ha BWET
0RKm7IV.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~

Bullshit:
Ice Princess
Chasing Time
Yung Rapunxel
LUXURY
Wallace
Gimme A Chance
BBD
JFK
Liquorice
Heavy Metal & Reflective
L8R

0RKm7IV.gif

How you gonna go and miss Jumanji and 17
But I agrih, Miss AB >>>>>>
hope she manages to get on Missy's new album

Aguila

#ICONIC
Mau ®;190301366 said:
Azaelia Banks went on a meltdown on Twitter and then unfollowed Rihanna.

Guess someone got dropped from ANTi.

Another SHARTPOP tii. The stars are aligning for SHARTPOP's true successor.

OqdFqB1.gif

To think that song prevented us from TEA or Booklyn Nights over that tra$h 😫😫😫😫

Brooklyn Nights is kind of terrible though (the demo was anyway). The label wanted her to pick between that and Mary Jane Holland and I think she made the right choice. And I imagine if Tea never had any traction then it was probably not too great either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom