• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
We ready for Anti tomorrow? Actually just noticed the date, that would make it today. Probs not then...

u9OEIMk.jpg

Australia is a day early due to the time zones so that was sent christmas eve there I think

Coolluck

Its one thing to be loud, but quite another to be loud and WRONG. I'm not sure how her internet antics detract from her musical ability, but as long as she can bring it on these tracks I could care less what she does in her day to day. If she lets her mouth get her relegated to soundcloud status, so be it. Its not like any of our faves (who aren't Adele or Taylor Swift) are selling much anyway, and you can put out objectively awful material and still win "XX of the Year" awards.

0RKm7IV.gif

Also, if you're embarrassed by Azealia, join the rest of the world who can still stan Michael Jackson despite the fact the he was "allegedly" a drug abusing, child raping lunatic with ease because in the end, its about the music not who made it.

I disliked all of those songs. It's trash to me and I like pop, so clearly my standards aren't high.

Phreaker

We ready for Anti tomorrow? Actually just noticed the date, that would make it today. Probs not then...

u9OEIMk.jpg

Wait. I didn't think she finished her Samsung diarrhea thing yet?

NEW TOVE LO DEMO/TRACK

probably my favourite new artist of recent years, very much looking forward to watch she has coming

Nice! I really like her too, Talking Body was one of my favorite singles of 2015. Looking forward to her 2016 stuff!

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Rhat is trash even when the music is out so what else is new?

She continues to be banned in my itunes account.
260b0a34df.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom